Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

// Salman Khan // The Hero // AT 3 // (Page 32)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
nadz , i seriously dunno whom i am gonna vote for , if sushant and , by some miracle anki make it to final two D'oh ...
anyways , i better stop now , since it is salman's AT ..
well , u r happy bcuz salman is back and i am happy bcuz anki ..errm.. went and came back Ermm LOL ..

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by ekta_salman

but ragini and neerav are improvin :)  since two weeks they are givin a gd competition
ankita isnt .. well i heard she was good last week so i hope it stays like this .. then ill also feel like its ok in usin it on her
but i just hope there doesnt come a point where yaana or even ppl like chang and sushant need the saving power .. esp yaana .. pls God dont make this happen :/

but ekta , thats like saying judges should use the "save" on chang and not sushant bcuz chang has improved the most ...
ankita's scores have been consistently around 25-26 range .. and last week she scored 27 ..

and i agree about your last point .. but maybe the judges thought , sushant and chang are almost always safe .. toh shayad uski naubat nahi aayegi ..
basically my point is you cant predict the future ...
anki got eliminated once , so ya .. maybe she will again get eliminated next week .. or maybe not ...
lets assume the judges decided not to use the save on ankita .. and use it on yana ( assuming she again gets eliminated ) .. okay , she gets saved .. but whats the guarantee that she might not get eliminated again next week? ..
bcuz this time around i feel all the girls are vulnerable when it comes to voting  ... and IMO yana and ankita are better dancers than ragz and mahi ..
anki got eliminated first after the "save" option was introduced , so thats why they used it on her ..
i doubt they would have used it if mahi got eliminated .. and definitely they wouldnt have used it if it was shekhar or daya ...

ekta .. are you still awake after reading my boring post...? LOL
nahiiiiiiii ,.., my view wasnt wht u all are thinkin haha .. i meant ... they are improvin and if they give such consistant performances then they can level yaana and sushant ... then if any of them get eliminated they can use it on any of them

as i said i didnt watch last weeks performance so my view about ankita is still like someone like mahi or daya .. which is not so good
but ive seen ragini and changs good performances thts why i named them

yaana didnt get out cuz of low votes lunza ,,,, i know shes not tht popular but salman fans cant be leveled to other celebs fans .. yes this might not be right or fair  since a choreogrpaher shouldnt be a celeb.. but thts wht channel has done to equalize a DUOS POPULARITY

i still find it fishy tht they said about the savin thingy last week and why not before krushna was out or yaana .. says alot

and also this reminds me of DID 1 times ... sorry to bring tht here but it resembles haha .. if you saw DID 1 .. this saving thingy was used on Khushboo .. but she never used to get voted tht much .. and nor she was tht good ... and she only survived one more week ... then next week mayuresh got out .. and tht was shocking .. i think he was the 2nd best .. 1st bein salman of curs lol ... and at tht time they couldnt save himOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaCurlylocks

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ekta , ragz got 30 once and 21 next week ... ragz/neerav arent consistent either ... at least anki's performance hasnt drastically dropped...it has been consistently around 25-26 range and she got 27 last week ....

and ekta , the voting pattern this time around has been difficult to comprehend ... ankita has around 3700+ fb fans ... and each of them vote atleast 150 to 200 times .... a lot of them gather their friends and vote in thousands .. one guy voted 5400+ times with the help of his friends .. so what sense should we make of her elimination due to low votes ??
nikita has made some interesting posts regarding the voting trends ...

EDIT : cmon ya ... how can u compare ankita to daya or mahi ? Unhappy

Edited by lunza - 20 January 2011 at 10:32am
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

anways back to Salman YAY

and Nadz i LOVE the latest siggy u made of them

i wish u edited out a certain dancer though cough* NISHANT cough*
his presence annoys the crap out of me
Lol

im so happy there back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

ekta , ragz got 30 once and 21 next week ... ragz/neerav arent consistent either ... at least anki's performance hasnt drastically dropped...it has been consistently around 25-26 range and she got 27 last week ....

and ekta , the voting pattern this time around has been difficult to comprehend ... ankita has around 3700+ fb fans ... and each of them vote atleast 150 to 200 times .... a lot of them gather their friends and vote in thousands .. one guy voted 5400+ times with the help of his friends .. so what sense should we make of her elimination due to low votes ??
nikita has made some interesting posts regarding the voting trends ...

EDIT : cmon ya ... how can u compare ankita to daya or mahi ? Unhappy
lol ok ok lunza ., ur her fan and im not .. shows Embarrassed

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
^^ k ekta , LOL ..
anyways , i guess , both of us are in a good mood today .. like i said i wanted to plant a big , fat kiss on your cheek for the good news .. but i couldnt find that emoticon
toh isliye isi se kaam chala lo - Hug
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

^^ k ekta , LOL ..
anyways , i guess , both of us are in a good mood today .. like i said i wanted to plant a big , fat kiss on your cheek for the good news .. but i couldnt find that emoticon
toh isliye isi se kaam chala lo - Hug
heheheh awwwwwwwwwwww hugs and kisses backBig smile
and yes im in a really good mood today .. went out to the centre to eat popcorn LOL ... didnt even study cuz got hyped of happiness Embarrassed sooo happy ahhhhh

lunza

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG they're bacccckkkkk!! :D 

To celebrate I'll have some chocolate.. Haven't eaten chocolate since forever! 

Go to top