Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

// Salman Khan // The Hero // AT 3 // (Page 26)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by ekta_salman

ranchi i need to tell you somethin .. get on somewhere .. lol
[ its nothin to do with salman in case someone else things whts happening lol]
 
and wani ... i know right .... last week we shouted and showed our anger about it being scripted ... and now its turn for the rest haha
 
yeah see how things change WinkLOL but i just hope out tiger comes back with a bang.... o yeah i want him to dance at the same song bang bang bang bang bang zamana bolayBig smile
 
@Ruchna: hey darling welcome back.........
tiger heheheheheeh nice nickname :P
sure they gonna be back :)
 
aww i rmr he danced to bang bang on Salman Khan's Special on DID with khushboo and bhavna .. nice memories ... he was the highlight since the very start :)
 
lol u called ranchi ruchna LOLanother nickname for her haha
 

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

lol u called ranchi ruchna LOLanother nickname for her haha
 

Good Lord, I have so many nicknames LOL
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by ekta_salman

ranchi i need to tell you somethin .. get on somewhere .. lol
[ its nothin to do with salman in case someone else things whts happening lol]
 
and wani ... i know right .... last week we shouted and showed our anger about it being scripted ... and now its turn for the rest haha
 
yeah see how things change WinkLOL but i just hope out tiger comes back with a bang.... o yeah i want him to dance at the same song bang bang bang bang bang zamana bolayBig smile
 
@Ruchna: hey darling welcome back.........
tiger heheheheheeh nice nickname :P
sure they gonna be back :)
 
aww i rmr he danced to bang bang on Salman Khan's Special on DID with khushboo and bhavna .. nice memories ... he was the highlight since the very start :)
 
lol u called ranchi ruchna LOLanother nickname for her haha
 
 
o ya i do remember that dance Ekta... i watched thrice yara.
 
opssssssssssss made a mistake... rachna ji sorry but cant help it ...ur name is a bit long need a nick urgentlyLOL
..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 2965

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by ekta_salman

ranchi i need to tell you somethin .. get on somewhere .. lol
[ its nothin to do with salman in case someone else things whts happening lol]
 
and wani ... i know right .... last week we shouted and showed our anger about it being scripted ... and now its turn for the rest haha
 
yeah see how things change WinkLOL but i just hope out tiger comes back with a bang.... o yeah i want him to dance at the same song bang bang bang bang bang zamana bolayBig smile
 
@Ruchna: hey darling welcome back.........
tiger heheheheheeh nice nickname :P
sure they gonna be back :)
 
aww i rmr he danced to bang bang on Salman Khan's Special on DID with khushboo and bhavna .. nice memories ... he was the highlight since the very start :)
 
lol u called ranchi ruchna LOLanother nickname for her haha
 
 
'Bang Bang  zamaana bole' ... AHHHHHHH Memories! <3 
Yaana said in the article that their back on the show ! Pleeeaseeeeee let it be true !!!  


Edited by chandnixxx - 20 January 2011 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
im so excited to hear an update about their act .... it might have been done by now ahhhh
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

opssssssssssss made a mistake... rachna ji sorry but cant help it ...ur name is a bit long need a nick urgentlyLOL

It's okay LOL Just call me Rach Embarrassed
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@Rachna, hummm thats better.... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks rey
 
@Ekta see i got a nick :P
 
okay girls had a great time with u all but gtg now.... see ya all tomorrow but will be available at FB :)
 
bye tc lots of love
Fatima
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 42891

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
hiya guys... now only got time to check in with ull.....
hw are my salmanians?!?!?!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gauhar Khan: Controversy queen

2 3

Author: PuffinHypercity   Replies: 21   Views: 3492

PuffinHypercity 21 3492 31 May 2009 at 5:28pm by nkapoor
Was Saroj Khan Wrong??

2 3

Author: Ms.S.K.   Replies: 21   Views: 2389

Ms.S.K. 21 2389 28 May 2009 at 7:03am by urvash
I want to work with Salman Khan again: Bhagyashree

Author: Dua143   Replies: 6   Views: 1436

Dua143 6 1436 30 April 2009 at 9:31pm by LIKEDMG
Salman Khan REPLACING Jhalak *Misleading*

2

Author: biggbosswards   Replies: 10   Views: 1408

biggbosswards 10 1408 25 March 2009 at 7:53pm by *Shruti*
"sharukh khan did my kanyadan"-farah khan

2 3

Author: hirisgr8   Replies: 17   Views: 2372

hirisgr8 17 2372 22 October 2006 at 7:12pm by rangi1222

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index