Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

exaclty nadz .... there are other ppl who deserve it more and i just hope judges dont regret tihs later

anyways wht matters is the hero is back ... so lets focus our energies in celebratin tht ⭐️

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ekta , ankita has scored better than ragini .. and I feel both neerav and nishant are weak choreos ..
and ragini has also been in the bottom two/three many times .. even this time she was in the bottom with anki ..
and it is hard to say when is the right time to use the "save" option ...
sushant seems to be getting amongst the highest votes and is always safe .. chang has come in bottom only once ...
the girls seem to be vulnerable - mahi , ragini , ankita .. and to an extent even yana ...
mahi is weakest dancer amongst the four...
At least now there is a slight chance .. that ankita might come till top four ... instead of shekhar or daya..
i would rather see sushant , ankita , chang and yana in top 4 , instead of daya , chang , shekhar and sushant...
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

ekta , ankita has scored better than ragini .. and I feel both neerav and nishant are weak choreos ..
and ragini has also been in the bottom two/three many times .. even this time she was in the bottom with anki ..
and it is hard to say when is the right time ...
sushant seems to be getting amongst the highest votes and is always safe .. chang has come in bottom only once ...
the girls seem to be vulnerable - mahi , ragini , ankita .. and to an extent even yana ...
mahi is weakest dancer amongst the four...
At least now there is a slight chance .. that ankita might come till top four ... instead of shekhar or daya..
i would rather see sushant , ankita , chang and yana in top 4 , instead of daya , chang , shekhar and sushant...

u have a valid point dear πŸ˜›

frankly none of da girls hav impressed me other than yaana and yes both nishant & neerav are average compared to likes of salman & shampa. besides, ankita & ragini are better than shekhar, daya & mahi for me too

with da recent performances my top 3 are yana, sushant & chang. they hav only top 3 na?!?! 
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but ragini and neerav are improvin :)  since two weeks they are givin a gd competition
ankita isnt .. well i heard she was good last week so i hope it stays like this .. then ill also feel like its ok in usin it on her
but i just hope there doesnt come a point where yaana or even ppl like chang and sushant need the saving power .. esp yaana .. pls God dont make this happen :/
BIackSwan thumbnail

but ragini and neerav are improvin :)  since two weeks they are givin a gd competition

ankita isnt .. well i heard she was good last week so i hope it stays like this .. then ill also feel like its ok in usin it on her
but i just hope there doesnt come a point where yaana or even ppl like chang and sushant need the saving power .. esp yaana .. pls God dont make this happen :/

gosh my fear is da same ekzyyyyyy πŸ˜• πŸ˜• i really really hope none of sushant, chang or yaana go out andddddddd especially yaana.....................

we dont need to worry much sweets cz our boy's back and he'l make sure dat they stay dere till da end.............  
lunza thumbnail

but ekta , thats like saying judges should use the "save" on chang and not sushant bcuz chang has improved the most ...
ankita's scores have been consistently around 25-26 range .. and last week she scored 27 ..

and i agree about your last point .. but maybe the judges thought , sushant and chang are almost always safe .. toh shayad uski naubat nahi aayegi ..
basically my point is you cant predict the future ...
anki got eliminated once , so ya .. maybe she will again get eliminated next week .. or maybe not ...
lets assume the judges decided not to use the save on ankita .. and use it on yana ( assuming she again gets eliminated ) .. okay , she gets saved .. but whats the guarantee that she might not get eliminated again next week? ..
bcuz this time around i feel all the girls are vulnerable when it comes to voting  ... and IMO yana and ankita are better dancers than ragz and mahi ..
anki got eliminated first after the "save" option was introduced , so thats why they used it on her ..
i doubt they would have used it if mahi got eliminated .. and definitely they wouldnt have used it if it was shekhar or daya ...

ekta .. are you still awake after reading my boring post...? πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

u have a valid point dear πŸ˜›

frankly none of da girls hav impressed me other than yaana and yes both nishant & neerav are average compared to likes of salman & shampa. besides, ankita & ragini are better than shekhar, daya & mahi for me too

with da recent performances my top 3 are yana, sushant & chang. they hav only top 3 na?!?! 

oh , i meant the 4  contestants who i would like to see in the final weeks ...
i guess its going to be three people in the finals ?
so if not the finals , i would like anki to be there at least till the week before the finals ..
btw .. my final two would be sushant and ankita ... i know SalYana have come up with better stuff and chang's improvement is amazing ..
but what the heck , i am an ankita fan πŸ˜† .. you know how fans areπŸ˜† .. the only difference between yana and ankita .. is that yana is lucky she got an amazing choreo like salman !!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
ooohhh man dis show's superbly scripted. BT should get some creativity from dis show. anyways, watever happns i hope yana and sushant are saved till da end anddddddd chang too i really like dis dude after his beat box performance.....

ooooooooohhh salman's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and i want mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

oh , i meant the 4  contestants who i would like to see in the final weeks ...
i guess its going to be three people in the finals ?
so if not the finals , i would like anki to be there at least till the week before the finals ..
btw .. my final two would be sushant and ankita ... i know SalYana have come up with better stuff and chang's improvement is amazing ..
but what the heck , i am an ankita fan πŸ˜† .. you know how fans areπŸ˜† .. the only difference between yana and ankita .. is that yana is lucky she got an amazing choreo like salman !!!

awww lunza i knowww u love anki.... i like her too in PR, it's one of my fav shows rite now but in JDJ i prefer sushant over her. actually i prefer him over her in PR too for obvious reasons πŸ˜ πŸ˜

anways..... its totally ok to root for ur fav stars dear.... πŸ˜‰
lunza thumbnail
nadz , i seriously dunno whom i am gonna vote for , if sushant and , by some miracle anki make it to final two ...
anyways , i better stop now , since it is salman's AT ..
well , u r happy bcuz salman is back and i am happy bcuz anki ..errm.. went and came back πŸ€” πŸ˜† ..