Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open Letter to IF-My final thoughts on LTL| VB Nte Pg 6 (Page 5)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well I dont agree with you totally. I agree with your part that the show has been dragging for quite some time now. Even I get irritated many a times, but somehow there is something in this show that doesnt allow me to give up hope. Like for instance, there were lot of times when we all thought LTL would also tread the Ekta Kapoor way with infedility track, where Dutta might misunderstand Nakku's chastity like.....

1) When Ganpath tells Dutta before leaving that 'auratein charitraheen hote hain', we had our doubts that now that Dutta lost faith in Nakku, they might follow 'Othello' storyline....
2) When Dutta sees Baaji-Nakku holdin hands....
3) Suresh incident.....

Inspite of that many of we LTL loyal viewers kept faith that even though CVs might drag tracks, might sometimes show boring tracks, but they will never mess with the character sketch or soul of the story....and our faiths were rewarded when they dint show us any such thing.

I think this particular aspect has been one of the most irritating tracks in many seriels for a long time now, but LTL kept proving time and again that no matter what happens, there is a certain soul and deep level understanding in Tasha relationship, which will never even shake in the face of the worst of storms! Here I would like to point out 2 scenes that really stole the show for many days Clap.....

1) I just loved the way they handled the Nakku-Dutta confrontation scene after Dutta walks off saying 'isko jiske saat jaana hain jaaye' (during Suresh track)..... Nakku follows him to his room and the scene that happened there was really good Clap  - the scene, MR/MV's acting, dialogues, everything was just spot on! Infact I remember watching that scene 3-4 times at a stretch as it was taken that well Clap!

2) The 2nd episode of Suresh where Suresh even brings a fake pic of him and Nakku together, but Dutta doesnt even doubt Nakku for a second, and understands the photo is fake Clap. I just loved it - it showed that deep level understanding Dutta has towards Nakku even though he was temporarily 'cutty' with her LOL.

I sometimes feel one such scenes makes up for 2-3 weeks of lousy and dragging episodes in LTL LOL.

Through all this, CVs have effectively showed us that even though consciously Dutta believes 'love' is over for him, but deep down there is this strong bond between him and Nakku which will consciously and subconsciously provide support to each other, which is way beyond the current trivial cold war between them. Even Dutta might not be aware of this, but there is something at the soul-level connecting the two of them. And the CVs have always succeeded in depicting that Tasha relationship has always been beyond the body and mind, starting from how Dutta has always seen and loved Nakku beyond her 'ugly' roop. He only looks into her eyes to see her soul, where he sees the most beautiful woman on earth standing in front of him. And Nakku too loved Dutta despite all his drawbacks, and always saw her 'saab' as the most soulful man on this earth. Nothing wrong that he did to her shook this love and respect that she had for him since day one.

If it was any other show, on hearing the male protagonist's ex-lover is going to enter, my interest in watching the show would have definitely reduced (as I would have my obvious assumptions about such tracks!), but even on hearing Dutta's ex-lover Seema is going to enter the show, I dint even have 1% fear or doubt in my mind that Tasha relationship would be affected at any level, except in a positive way whereby Dutta will be able to kill his past demons and move on peacefully with Nakku. There are even articles floating around saying 'Seema's entry will affect Tasha relationship', etc., but I prefer to believe my faith in LTL. Not only me, am sure all the loyal viewers of LTL who have really understood the SOUL and past track record of the seriel for the past one year would have got excited hearing Seema's entry LOL. Tell me in which other show the viewers have so much of faith Wink. And if we have this much faith, its definitely due to the CV's past track record of maintaining the soul of the show no matter what happens. Ya I do agree they tend to drag things a lot, but even then, I dont think they have ever messed up with the soul of the show.

Even though they dragged the post-FR tracks, but in a way it was needed for us audiences also to get used to the fair Nakku as we were so attached to the dark one (like Dutta LOL)....same is happening with Dutta now, slowly the dark and fair Nakku is merging inside him Embarrassed.

Wow, you know something....I had been really pissed today after watching a real boring episode....but after typing this post, once again my faith in LTL has restored and now am no longer pissed Big smile.

well done arpita(hope i got the name right)

thts the way to go...loved your post....let me try to exorcise my anger this way too....i'll write my ff..and vent my frustration..LOL

Its not Arpita, its Aparna LOL.....

Am glad you liked my post Embarrassed, actually only by the end of the post I realised my anger towards LTL for the past couple of days came to rest LOL......as this post made me also realize that no matter how much ever I might crib and complain, LTL will always be special to me for the same reasons I stated in my post Embarrassed......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Wanderbuggp00

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

I completely understand that you are frustrated, and in some cases right to be. I don't feel that post of yours should have been locked either, because it was purely light-hearted fun, no way aimed at causing offence to MR's personal life. But I don't know; there are certain rules on I-F that I cannot get my head around, yet we just have to comply with them and move on. Moreover, it's very difficult to censor, especially on forums like these, everything can't be perfect on public forums- controlling this kind of stuff is the most difficult bit.

But I think it's wrong to take out your frustration in this way. Your post is aimed at I-F in general, so I didn't see the need to drag in MR and MV into it and the personal decisions that they have taken to find success in life. I think you would have certainly received a positive response to this post if you had kept it confined to that censorship issue that you were trying to convey. But it drifted into a dig on MR and MV- and you know how sensitive most people on this forum are regarding them.

Seriously, you started the post with moderators can close the topic if it's too true? Not knowing these people, how can we state our views as the truth? They are views, no?- it's wrong to make assumptions when we don't know them personally. Now please don't think I'm defending MR and MV- I don't know them myself, that is why I refrain from saying anything that I don't know the details about- I find pleasure in their off-screen masti, the show and their work, simple!

Yes, I believe in freedom of speech, and you are completely entitled to say what you think, but forums like this cannot simply exist just to talk about shows and characters- Surely it's not that stupid that it would think that discussions should only be about shows nothing else! Eventually the people behind the characters, the actors are what catch our interest too. And the Development Team knows this!! We can't have Dutta without MR, we can't have Naku without MV, and thus we do enjoy talking about them, as long as we know the difference between being critical and bashing.  However like I said in my previous post, there is a really big difference in talking about what these stars like to do in their free time, than making remarks about them leaving their studies or hiding their relationships!

I know that the show is really eating our brains at the moment, but like Zuby said, this has taught us that at the end of the day, these are just soaps, and we have to learn to take things as they come to us. Don't get too stressed out about it!!

I really wish you weren't leaving, and even so, I wish you could have left I-F with an upbeat, lovely post, rather than one like this Ouch.

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 18 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

merunf_raazdramagodivya17-7LaTuLa-Roopa-skavitha08left_foreversub_rosagp00WanderbugMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie---Sia--MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by crystal_29

Hi gp

Your post 'Poison Pill...' is what motivated me to write my first ever post in this forum to defend my favorite showSmile...I had been silent reader before that...So cannot resist replying to your last post too...

It is sad that you are leaving. And you have so many negative opinions about the show and its actors while leaving...It is your personal opinion, so I have no comments on what you should or should not think...

I just would like to add some of my thoughts as reply to what you have posted...So no offence to you or other replies here..Just my thoughts...I would like to make that clear first..

Firstly about the show - I am not very happy about the current dragging epis as I have made it clear on some other threads in the forum...But...And this a huge BUT...I am still watching it because of my belief in the story and show..and am still looking forward to what it might bring..And yes I am still watching it for Tasha. I am a romantic!  Characters have been played around with a lot here...I accept, but not to the level of being butchered completely...Even if that has been done, the show and characters have been salvaged later quite nicely..

I keep repeating many times on the forum...This is a show that runs five days a week, all through the year..Such things happen...because of all the business elements that are associated with it...I have no complaints until it crosses my threshold of patience and entertainment.

Second about the actors...I love the actors of this show...And my favorite is Mishal. He is my favorite to the point that I will stop watching thge show if he leaves. I will not agree that any other actor can play Dutta so well as he is...My reasons...I have seen some very bad and good actors in about 4 different  language movies and I know when I see a good one. So I will only defend him here..

About him coming back to India because he cannot "handle responsibilities"...Hmm...It might be or not be the case..Question is why do we not give him the benefit of doubt. It is sad to see a person who has worked to entertain us for so long to be described almost as a Rich spoiled  Brat.. I will be biased here because my father runs a business too, my brother did his studies abroad too and he is now in India helping my father and running his own consultancy...He went back to India because he was the only son and he wanted to be there as a mental and physical support to my parents...I would love to go back too if only I will be able to convince my husband...(that is a different story altogether...) That might be the case with Mishal too..I am just defending him here because I don't understand the reason that he is being called as a person with an 'attitude' just because he is rich...That is just beyond me...I call my parent's house as my house too...It is not a property/money thing...it is a sense of belonging and I don't know how else to explain that...

Actors are human too...But we criticize them and "assume" the worst possible about them and their personal life when they have been nothing but professional and have given us some quality entertainment. Such a sad thing. Do they not deserve even a iota of our respect for what they do?

I think this forum and the mods have been fair enough  and it is a pleasure being here. 

Lastly, thanks for all your funny telebirdie interviews. They were enjoyable

Take care
Crystal.

I agree with Crystal here. Just because some people are lucky enough to avail the financial support of their parents to pursue their ultimate educational goals, I dont think it is fair to criticize them for the same JUST because there are many who are not as fortunate. Everyone comes with their own luck. Along with talent, hardwork, and resources, I believe LUCK is the most important thing amongst everything. This is evident in various aspects of life, as in most aspects I have seen the most deserving people not given their due, while the least deserving of them all walks off with undue rewards. For eg., in Bollywood, I am sorry to say but currently I feel 95% of the stars dont even possess 5% of talent. I feel they are just there PURELY cos of luck. I want to name a few here, but I will just take one name, i.e., Katrina Kaif. No offense to her fans, but now she is regarded as the top most actress, but I seriously feel she CANT act to save her life! She always does Barbie doll kinda dumb roles which can be carried off by anyone in her place! She doesnt OWN any role she does. Still today she is considered No. 1 as she has given couple of hits in a row! Now this is what I call LUCK! Can you name even one young actor in Bollywood today who has come up on his/her own merit, and not because he is a STAR SON, or has a GODFATHER? Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif (Salman's contacts), Harman Baweja, Sonam Kapoor....thats all I can think of now....is there even one ACTOR who was able to come up purely based on talent? This is just what I fear for MR!

But still we cannot blame those who possess great luck.

But in MR's case, if he prefers to be choosy I would say more than luck he is justified to do so purely because of his EXTRAORDINARY TALENT & CALIBRE in the field. I would use the word EXTRAORDINARY for MR, as I have personally not seen any TV actor do such justice to his role and character the way I have seen MR doing Clap! If he is successful today, I would label it purely for the excellence with which he performs his roles (be it Love Story or LTL). He breathes life into the character, he OWNS them. And I personally dont think there is any TV actor who can replace MR as Dutta.

And I wouldnt say even if he quit LTL, that is because he can AFFORD to sit at home as he has the option of living on his parent's wealth....I personally dont agree to that. Even if he is not acting, he has another option of his OWN business - Party Hard Drivers, which is doing really well now. Infact he was even nominated for some young entrepreneur award for the same. Now this had nothing to do with his parents. It was his own brain and money. So even if he is not working, am sure the monthly earnings of this business would be more than enough for him to sustain himself. But if this was not the case and if he was living on his parents money, then ya, even I would have lost respect for him. So ya, in this way, he can afford to be choosy Smile.

And again, even I consider myself to be lucky as my dad has his own business and I work with him Smile. But I dont think people like us should be blamed for the same, just because there are many out there who are struggling to get a decent job. I am really thankful to God for the same. Even in my friends group there have been many who have been sarcastic and mean to me for this reason, which has hurt me a lot! They have done that to me just cos they had to struggle a lot in life, but still I dont think they were justified in being mean to me for a reason like this which is not my fault Ouch.

Okay, I tried to make my last response Sia's.  But, have your read your own statement here?  The point of my post was to talk about the limits on what we can and can't say on IF, and you are talking about my holding things against Mishal because he was born into a rich family and, as a result, I'm being mean to you?  This is utterly insane.

I am incredulous!  Of all the things you and crystal29 take issue with is the statement I made about Mishal?  That is NOT the point of this post.  If you don't like discussions around personal lives, then why are you talking about Mishal's $ and your own family???  Please do not personalize it!  My comment about many (I think you overlooked that) well-off sons is absolutely true.  But there are exceptions.  

And trust me, I don't hold it against you, or Mishal, or anybody else for that matter.  You are born as you are born.  And if I did hold it against you, then I'd be holding it against my own.

Well gp, I think YOU dint read MY post carefully. Can you point out where I said YOU were being MEAN to ME Shocked? I dint sayYOU were being MEAN to ME, I was just comparing your comment about MR being compared to some 'well-off Indian sons' to something similar I have had to face in life because of the SAME reason. Yes, there have been (and still are) people who 'thinks' the reason for that is something else, when their perception can be totally wrong! So similarly, I wasnt bringing in my personal life here or something, but just wanted to point out that because of MR's background, educational history and all that, there can be a tendency to place him in a similar category, but we cannot judge him purely based on our assumptions without any concrete facts. Thats all I wanted to convey through my post, and this comparison. As even though you dint directly poke me, but in a way, me, some of my male cousins, and few forum members seem to come in this category as we might have few similar characteristics you have mentioned below.....

He is like the many well-off Indian sons who are sent abroad to be "educated"LOL or work in Daddy's office.  Inevitably, college ends, they get bored or can't handle the responsibility, and return to India. <I personally know of many> Perhaps, they call it missing their moms and dads (which is often genuine,  and let's not forget their servants and cooks). Next stop for a returning expat:  the bug called Bollywood or Tellywood.  Especially in the circles Mishal travelled.  I mean, what else is there to do for those privileged few?  It seems to be the career by default in Mumbai.

And I dint take up this topic of MR's personal life, but I was just 'responding' to your post on his personal life.
Just trying to justify him where I think he need not be criticized.

And again, through my post I dint mean YOU were being mean to ME Embarrassed, I was just talking about this 'assumption' aspect where people tend to assume certain things about other people purely based on their background, but they need not be right and MIGHT be misjudging them.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 January 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaprettywomanCrystal29sub_rosaskavitha08left_forevermussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219Pyari_Zahra--Sia--MrsKhan

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hey gp, i hope your not permanently leaving the forum...? i really appreciate the honesty in your posts, and that you actually post what you think.  not gonna leave a long comment, but just quickly i do agree with you the forum moderation is too much.  to me most actors (and im sure MR included) enter ltl for the name and fame...you enter this world and you automatically become public property.  if articles are written about the real people behind the characters i see no qualm in them.  yes it might be exaggerated but thats what articles do, and i would rather be given all sides of the picture and then draw my own conclusions and be allowed to express my opinion. i dont see why headlines should not be made because people are eager to believe in the innate goodness of their tellyworld supermen. i did really enjoy watching duttas character, but i dont idolise MR or MV.  wheras other people seem to be seeing mr's sincerity and honesty i only see full on nautanki.  and its not because im anti anyone, its me expressing an opinion! anyway its dampened my enthusiasm about ltl, i seem to miss more episodes then i watch these days.
no offence intended to anyone!

p.s. your tellybirdie interview was hilarious.  i have a feeling their is, or was,)) more to the MR RD story then meets the eye

Edited by Hessa85 - 18 January 2011 at 3:58pm
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Dear Parul,

Don't get upset dear, it is not worth it...yours truly have been warned to be banned a couple of times beforeTongue  I was so upset with the creatives and non actors which filled the show I had called one 'khamba' and got warned for that saying next warning will be banning, so I have learnt my lesson, I don't call them khambas anymore, but stick to sticks and polesWink  anyway past is past and what is past if you do not learn a few lessons.Tongue

Lets be candid about something, this forum is filled with a wide range of members..most of them are teenagers invariably in love with the hero...nothing is wrong  in that as I also love my hero and watch the show for him...the difference is I am not ready to ogle at him with crappy storyline....I want to see a good story alongwith a good performance.

Parul you maybe knowing that the book 'Kamasutra' originated from India...now if you make a movie or show on it, be rest assured some self styled moral police will come ensure the screen is torn, actors stoned etc etc....so in the forum we are supposed to be politically correct and not say the obvious things which are going about....if in the show they show the hero is having 10 affairs we are not supposed to call him names....if you point out Lord Krishna also was no less, well he is the lord, comes the argument...

I have learnt to take all these in my stride...I like to write hence I write...I like to read the comments  and counter arguments but if somebody thinks I am being unjustified or too harsh...well hard luck...but I ensure I don't get personal...which I feel should be maintained...

Regarding actors / filmmakers/ creatives needing forum....of course they need forum...from here they can get feedback about themselves, honest feedback and we too should speak responsibly...call spade a spade....if MR is using the media effectively...well he is smart guy is all I can say but then I take his words with a pinch of salt...after all he is here to sell himself...build a career..he knows how to be politically right is all I can say....why point at MR...the great AB himself is using the media/ networking sites  to put across his thoughts and words....he did not need it when he was the reigning in bollywood but I feel now he is using it more to boost his son's career....but then yes we all know media has its uses and the smart ones utilize them but that too upto certain extend...as ultimately it is not the news you make but your performance alongwith creativity and your luck prevails to get your self accepted to the 'aam admi'...as Janta is Janardhan....

So Parul....don't leave it is not worth it...enjoy yourself here and indulge in constructive criticism and take a few things in your stride .....rest bindaas ....love Tin

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82nightoffullmoonrama_2010mozart66WanderbugPooja_219rpmenon

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Hey gp,Just take a nice break & come back, don't torture yourself.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonmussy.jamshedWanderbugskavitha08

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Parul,

Don't get upset dear, it is not worth it...yours truly have been warned to be banned a couple of times beforeTongue  I was so upset with the creatives and non actors which filled the show I had called one 'khamba' and got warned for that saying next warning will be banning, so I have learnt my lesson, I don't call them khambas anymore, but stick to sticks and polesWink  anyway past is past and what is past if you do not learn a few lessons.Tongue

Lets be candid about something, this forum is filled with a wide range of members..most of them are teenagers invariably in love with the hero...nothing is wrong  in that as I also love my hero and watch the show for him...the difference is I am not ready to ogle at him with crappy storyline....I want to see a good story alongwith a good performance.

Parul you maybe knowing that the book 'Kamasutra' originated from India...now if you make a movie or show on it, be rest assured some self styled moral police will come ensure the screen is torn, actors stoned etc etc....so in the forum we are supposed to be politically correct and not say the obvious things which are going about....if in the show they show the hero is having 10 affairs we are not supposed to call him names....if you point out Lord Krishna also was no less, well he is the lord, comes the argument...

I have learnt to take all these in my stride...I like to write hence I write...I like to read the comments  and counter arguments but if somebody thinks I am being unjustified or too harsh...well hard luck...but I ensure I don't get personal...which I feel should be maintained...

Regarding actors / filmmakers/ creatives needing forum....of course they need forum...from here they can get feedback about themselves, honest feedback and we too should speak responsibly...call spade a spade....if MR is using the media effectively...well he is smart guy is all I can say but then I take his words with a pinch of salt...after all he is here to sell himself...build a career..he knows how to be politically right is all I can say....why point at MR...the great AB himself is using the media/ networking sites  to put across his thoughts and words....he did not need it when he was the reigning in bollywood but I feel now he is using it more to boost his son's career....but then yes we all know media has its uses and the smart ones utilize them but that too upto certain extend...as ultimately it is not the news you make but your performance alongwith creativity and your luck prevails to get your self accepted to the 'aam admi'...as Janta is Janardhan....

So Parul....don't leave it is not worth it...enjoy yourself here and indulge in constructive criticism and take a few things in your stride .....rest bindaas ....love Tin

@ jayati

i agree with you 100% tintiny....i too want a good story some good scenes were the actors can portray their talent...forget LTL for a sec..i want some really good shows on the Indian telly..why can't we have something like friends,general hospital...we did have good soaps before Ekta era...remember Saans,palchin,swabhimaan, dekh bhai dekh...

i miss that and i hate reality shows...dance and singing shows are ok...even liked the first KBC...but Big boss,that jungle thing,splitsvilla,swamvars.....sorry not interested...

As i said it seems like "personal" has different meaning for celebrities than common man. When we have kids, the moment is personal for us...we share it with our friends,family relatives...when celebrities have kids, they hold auction for selling their first baby pics to media.Confused..if my dad gives my mom a gift on anniversary, she shows it off to her best friend, all teary eyed..when a star gifts his third wife an expensive car he calls a press conference....Confused

My point is let them decide the limits as to what is personal for them..if they come out and say they are with this person or they are going to have a break up..its fine it's their personal live..if they go out on live tv trying to get spouses..fine again..its their personal lives...they know the meaning of the word as well as we do.

you can't really say to a person, "why are you taking this personally when i make fun of you...it's silly and for fun. just chill!". ultimately it burns down to the atitude of the person to certain things..they may accept it as jokes or may take it seriously as they think it hurts their sensibilities..

Freedom of speech is a double edged sword...the thing is that sometimes we all want to use it simultaneously which results in having no one present to really listen to your speech. afterall you may say what you want to say but your right is only fully excersied when people are ready to listen to it...or else its just chaos and noise pollution as we see in our parliaments every session.

I am sorry to see that Gp00 is leaving..i would have really loved interacting with her more as you seem a very hinged person. Maybe we'll still stay in touch through mails..

take care,
Shilpi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonleft_foreverFishfishPooja_219

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey GP! We have interacted on this forum since you have started posting and I have enjoyed some of our discussions. But I am shocked to see this kind of thread from you today. I have seen other 'I am leaving' threads and dismissed them as attention seeking tactics of immature kids. Your post beat around the bush and touched all manner of topics which I didnt really get. Ofcourse I am not as smart as you are to understand that maybe as obviously I dont have the good taste to stop watching the show as you did.
But after reading some of the replies I realized its primarily censorship that you have a problem with and to make your point for some reason you have made unwarranted personal attacks on MR and MV. I'll let that pass as some others have replied to those points and I agree with them.
Coming to censorship and the way the DT has handled it...I have been around IF since it was little more than a blog. I have seen it grow and I know the reasons why certain rules are in place. The DT is in place to only ensure smooth running of the forum. They are simply the sentinels and not the decision makers. So if you have problems with IF rules they must be raised to the right people ie the site admins and global mods. Posting here will only create bitterness. Saying the right things to the wrong people will get you nowhere.
Now coming to the issue of whether the rules are right or wrong and should be ignored or not...well this is a free forum. All of us register here of our own accord. No one has forced us to do so. Just like most other sites like facebook, orkut even IF has certain rules which users have to abide by if they want to continue to use the facilities of this site. If you cant abide by the rules and if you cant enjoy the site due to these rules I'll say you have made a good decision to leave. I hope you find some other outlet where you can voice your frank opinions without being bogged down by censorship. Good bye and good luck!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Roopa-desigrl414Crystal29skavitha08sub_rosaWanderbugbfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDream--Sia--

Go to top