Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open Letter to IF-My final thoughts on LTL| VB Nte Pg 6 (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

Hey guys, I am trying to type the noun form of 'grow' and this is what appears on the post "groW*H"

Somehow the 'th' in the word is getting replaced with W*H. 

Can anyone explain? Is it part of the censorship?Big smile 

ROFL I remember how many times i tried to edit that when i typed groW*H in one of my very first replies..i thought i was making some mistake...

did you ever try replacing H with F...how does that appear??? i never did so just checking!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonsikkaishadusk

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

I hope you're fine GP, I guess LTL DTs are not unfair, rules are same for all. I still remember how I was warned to give comments on an actor's personal life and I respect DT's for it. Had we been in there place, we would have gone mad and wrong. If they allow everyone to bash actors openly in the forum n pick on their personal lives, it will be an open warfare in the forum. As civilized people we must abide by the rules in the forum. We always liked your post and gave good comments on yr page. But today I am not ok with your post.

We are no one to judge how hard MR/MV worked to reach this place. .

With due respect if you are so anti-LTL these days, why did you spare so much time in writing this long post. If  something is making you stressed, you could have discussed with DT personally via PM until you were fully satisfied with their answer. We have got extremely supportive and friendly Dev Team.

This is so not done Parul . Please don't take me wrong...Ouch
Hey Mussy,
No offense taken.  It's okay -- I too like some thing and not others.  And that's good.  The world will keep going round.

I am not anti-LTL, I am an ex-viewer.  I brought this topic up to raise an issue that I think is important.  I and others on this forum got our warnings for such absurd things.  So who decides what is bashing vs. jokes?  Did you think my TeleBirdie interviews were bashing or added to negativity on the forum or were they what they were intended to be--silly and fun? 

I am generally not a person stressed about a TV serial, particularly a bad one nowadays.  There are too many important things in my life that are more real and stress-worthy.LOL

BTW, I have raised this issue on several occasions with DT via PM, particularly after being reprimandedLOL, and that has not changed anything.

Look, LTL is a show.  Mishal is not God.  Dutta is not God.  And I make it a point of saying whatever I want, whenever I want.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaSonyaBlade*dewdrop~pearl*rpmenon

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

I hope you're fine GP. Coming to ur post, is it really fair for u to bring out ur discussion with DTs to an open forum?. U are asked not to discuss actors personal lives and here u are again doing the same thing. U or me are not aware of what MR , MV do in their day to day lives?. Do we really need to care for it?. We are here to discuss the show and the actors "premise" related to the show. If the articles discuss the actors personal life, let them do so. Thats their bread and butter. It doesnt mean we have the right to go ahead and repeat the same thing. IF has its rules, no getting personal with Actors and I feel its a wonderful rule. Otherwise there would be chaos everywhere if ppl start getting personal abt actors and start discussing the actor's private life, their dates and all.
Sply when the so called discussion doesnt relate to the show. DTs have made it loud and clear abt the rules and I feel whoever uses the forum is/should-be bound by those rules. If u feel u cant restrict urself with such rules then I think u have made the right decision. I wish u good luck !!!
Read my response to Mussy.  I am not using profanity, I am not using sexually explicit language or scenarios, I am not bashing fellow members...I should be allowed to post a silly interview.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBlade*dewdrop~pearl*rpmenon

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Well I dont agree with you totally. I agree with your part that the show has been dragging for quite some time now. Even I get irritated many a times, but somehow there is something in this show that doesnt allow me to give up hope. Like for instance, there were lot of times when we all thought LTL would also tread the Ekta Kapoor way with infedility track, where Dutta might misunderstand Nakku's chastity like.....

1) When Ganpath tells Dutta before leaving that 'auratein charitraheen hote hain', we had our doubts that now that Dutta lost faith in Nakku, they might follow 'Othello' storyline....
2) When Dutta sees Baaji-Nakku holdin hands....
3) Suresh incident.....

Inspite of that many of we LTL loyal viewers kept faith that even though CVs might drag tracks, might sometimes show boring tracks, but they will never mess with the character sketch or soul of the story....and our faiths were rewarded when they dint show us any such thing.

I think this particular aspect has been one of the most irritating tracks in many seriels for a long time now, but LTL kept proving time and again that no matter what happens, there is a certain soul and deep level understanding in Tasha relationship, which will never even shake in the face of the worst of storms! Here I would like to point out 2 scenes that really stole the show for many days Clap.....

1) I just loved the way they handled the Nakku-Dutta confrontation scene after Dutta walks off saying 'isko jiske saat jaana hain jaaye' (during Suresh track)..... Nakku follows him to his room and the scene that happened there was really good Clap  - the scene, MR/MV's acting, dialogues, everything was just spot on! Infact I remember watching that scene 3-4 times at a stretch as it was taken that well Clap!

2) The 2nd episode of Suresh where Suresh even brings a fake pic of him and Nakku together, but Dutta doesnt even doubt Nakku for a second, and understands the photo is fake Clap. I just loved it - it showed that deep level understanding Dutta has towards Nakku even though he was temporarily 'cutty' with her LOL.

I sometimes feel one such scenes makes up for 2-3 weeks of lousy and dragging episodes in LTL LOL.

Through all this, CVs have effectively showed us that even though consciously Dutta believes 'love' is over for him, but deep down there is this strong bond between him and Nakku which will consciously and subconsciously provide support to each other, which is way beyond the current trivial cold war between them. Even Dutta might not be aware of this, but there is something at the soul-level connecting the two of them. And the CVs have always succeeded in depicting that Tasha relationship has always been beyond body and mind, starting from how Dutta has always seen and loved Nakku beyond her 'ugly' roop. He only looks into her eyes to see her soul, where he sees the most beautiful woman on earth standing in front of him. And Nakku too loved Dutta despite all his drawbacks, and always saw her 'saab' as the most soulful man on this earth. Nothing wrong that he did to her shook this love and respect that she had for him since day one.

If it was any other show, on hearing the male protagonist's ex-lover is going to enter, my interest in watching the show would have definitely reduced (as I would have my obvious assumptions about such tracks!), but even on hearing Dutta's ex-lover Seema is going to enter the show, I dint even have 1% fear or doubt in my mind that Tasha relationship would be affected at any level, except in a positive way whereby Dutta will be able to kill his past demons and move on peacefully with Nakku. There are even articles floating around saying 'Seema's entry will affect Tasha relationship', etc., but I prefer to believe my faith in LTL. Not only me, am sure all the loyal viewers of LTL who have really understood the SOUL and past track record of the seriel for the past one year would have got excited hearing Seema's entry LOL. Tell me, in which other show does the viewers have so much of faith Wink? And if we have this much faith, its definitely due to the CV's past track record of maintaining the soul of the show no matter what happens. Ya I do agree they tend to drag things a lot, but even then, I dont think they have ever messed up with the soul of the show.

Even though they dragged the post-FR tracks, but in a way it was needed for us audiences also to get used to the fair Nakku as we were so attached to the dark one (like Dutta LOL)....but now over the past 2 months we are able to relate to the fair Nakku like the dark one.....same is happening with Dutta now, slowly the dark and fair Nakku is merging inside him Embarrassed.

Wow, you know something....I had been really pissed today after watching a real boring episode....but after typing this post, once again my faith in LTL has restored and now am no longer pissed Big smile.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 January 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

merunpreetiamdramagosikkaishaAmber10shipsCrystal29prettywomanPooja_219mozart66Wanderbugbfunofbb123gp00sub_rosadivy609left_forever--Sia--ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

I hope you're fine GP. Coming to ur post, is it really fair for u to bring out ur discussion with DTs to an open forum?. U are asked not to discuss actors personal lives and here u are again doing the same thing. U or me are not aware of what MR , MV do in their day to day lives?. Do we really need to care for it?. We are here to discuss the show and the actors "premise" related to the show. If the articles discuss the actors personal life, let them do so. Thats their bread and butter. It doesnt mean we have the right to go ahead and repeat the same thing. IF has its rules, no getting personal with Actors and I feel its a wonderful rule. Otherwise there would be chaos everywhere if ppl start getting personal abt actors and start discussing the actor's private life, their dates and all.
Sply when the so called discussion doesnt relate to the show. DTs have made it loud and clear abt the rules and I feel whoever uses the forum is/should-be bound by those rules. If u feel u cant restrict urself with such rules then I think u have made the right decision. I wish u good luck !!!
Read my response to Mussy.  I am not using profanity, I am not using sexually explicit language or scenarios, I am not bashing fellow members...I should be allowed to post a silly interview.

But you are talking about their personal life 'who  we are  talking about their personal life ? MR is not God Dutta is not God '..are we God ?And I have complaint several times to DT that I don't like reading posts regarding their personal and if Forum members are not liking this then there is no point discussing about that 'do we talk about our personal life here 'no.. so we should spare them as well 'This is all about the character they play so lets discuss that ... '
I have hardly read your TB interviews but I did read the latest where you got personal and I was not comfortable reading that Ouch

Anyways hope you find better place where you can express your views with full liberty !!!
I thought this was your last post...just kidding LOL

Edited by Sia79 - 18 January 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeCrystal29gp00skavitha08mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I appreciate you all writing in.

I'm sorry many of you find this uncomfortable.  Actually, I'm not suprised.   It is an honest email.  I wrote it with the intention of saying what I had to say.  But I do understand that there are people on this  forum that get offended.

I know some of you questioned why I wrote it if I am "anti-LTL"LOLROFL.  What is this, grade school?  Let me ask you, why are you responding?  Are you anti-anti-LTL?

Secondly, how you interpreted my statement about Mishal. I'm personally very touched that you were so touched by it.  I absolutely believe that Mishal is one of those privileged Mumbai people. Look at his background.  He's in acting now, need I say more?  Yes, it is speculation on my part, but why can I not say it?  I bet you I'm more right

Make no mistake about it, I wrote it because I am disappointed with the show, I question the fact that Mishal can say things in an interview and like a brain-dead person, all I have to do is accept it. I hate that I have to edit my interviews to remove any mention to Ridhi because we don't talk about personal lives, when IF just allowed an interview with Ridhi to be posted on the site, saying the very same things.

So you tell me. 

See some of you need to understand that you will never see any rebuke from IF because you would never say anything that would warrant it....no "offensive" questions, no strong protest...just how much you love this show, how amazing Mishal is, how loyal you are to the "concept" (whatever that means nowadays).   There is no concept anymore.  If you find one, let me know and I will be the first person to say I am wrong.  

I'm sorry to say that.  I don't mean to sound offensive.  But let's face it:  there are two types of people on this forum.  Ones that question, criticize, poke jabs, are more vocal and then there are those that are more peaceful about the flow and characters (doves, rainbows, hearts).  And I'm sure there are many along the continuum.

At the end of the day, I am glad you are glad that I made this decision.  I absolutely concur--this is not the place for me.  
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well I dont agree with you totally. I agree with your part that the show has been dragging for quite some time now. Even I get irritated many a times, but somehow there is something in this show that doesnt allow me to give up hope. Like for instance, there were lot of times when we all thought LTL would also tread the Ekta Kapoor way with infedility track, where Dutta might misunderstand Nakku's chastity like.....

1) When Ganpath tells Dutta before leaving that 'auratein charitraheen hote hain', we had our doubts that now that Dutta lost faith in Nakku, they might follow 'Othello' storyline....
2) When Dutta sees Baaji-Nakku holdin hands....
3) Suresh incident.....

Inspite of that many of we LTL loyal viewers kept faith that even though CVs might drag tracks, might sometimes show boring tracks, but they will never mess with the character sketch or soul of the story....and our faiths were rewarded when they dint show us any such thing.

I think this particular aspect has been one of the most irritating tracks in many seriels for a long time now, but LTL kept proving time and again that no matter what happens, there is a certain soul and deep level understanding in Tasha relationship, which will never even shake in the face of the worst of storms! Here I would like to point out 2 scenes that really stole the show for many days Clap.....

1) I just loved the way they handled the Nakku-Dutta confrontation scene after Dutta walks off saying 'isko jiske saat jaana hain jaaye' (during Suresh track)..... Nakku follows him to his room and the scene that happened there was really good Clap  - the scene, MR/MV's acting, dialogues, everything was just spot on! Infact I remember watching that scene 3-4 times at a stretch as it was taken that well Clap!

2) The 2nd episode of Suresh where Suresh even brings a fake pic of him and Nakku together, but Dutta doesnt even doubt Nakku for a second, and understands the photo is fake Clap. I just loved it - it showed that deep level understanding Dutta has towards Nakku even though he was temporarily 'cutty' with her LOL.

I sometimes feel one such scenes makes up for 2-3 weeks of lousy and dragging episodes in LTL LOL.

Through all this, CVs have effectively showed us that even though consciously Dutta believes 'love' is over for him, but deep down there is this strong bond between him and Nakku which will consciously and subconsciously provide support to each other, which is way beyond the current trivial cold war between them. Even Dutta might not be aware of this, but there is something at the soul-level connecting the two of them. And the CVs have always succeeded in depicting that Tasha relationship has always been beyond the body and mind, starting from how Dutta has always seen and loved Nakku beyond her 'ugly' roop. He only looks into her eyes to see her soul, where he sees the most beautiful woman on earth standing in front of him. And Nakku too loved Dutta despite all his drawbacks, and always saw her 'saab' as the most soulful man on this earth. Nothing wrong that he did to her shook this love and respect that she had for him since day one.

If it was any other show, on hearing the male protagonist's ex-lover is going to enter, my interest in watching the show would have definitely reduced (as I would have my obvious assumptions about such tracks!), but even on hearing Dutta's ex-lover Seema is going to enter the show, I dint even have 1% fear or doubt in my mind that Tasha relationship would be affected at any level, except in a positive way whereby Dutta will be able to kill his past demons and move on peacefully with Nakku. There are even articles floating around saying 'Seema's entry will affect Tasha relationship', etc., but I prefer to believe my faith in LTL. Not only me, am sure all the loyal viewers of LTL who have really understood the SOUL and past track record of the seriel for the past one year would have got excited hearing Seema's entry LOL. Tell me in which other show the viewers have so much of faith Wink. And if we have this much faith, its definitely due to the CV's past track record of maintaining the soul of the show no matter what happens. Ya I do agree they tend to drag things a lot, but even then, I dont think they have ever messed up with the soul of the show.

Even though they dragged the post-FR tracks, but in a way it was needed for us audiences also to get used to the fair Nakku as we were so attached to the dark one (like Dutta LOL)....same is happening with Dutta now, slowly the dark and fair Nakku is merging inside him Embarrassed.

Wow, you know something....I had been really pissed today after watching a real boring episode....but after typing this post, once again my faith in LTL has restored and now am no longer pissed Big smile.

well done arpita(hope i got the name right)

thts the way to go...loved your post....let me try to exorcise my anger this way too....i'll write my ff..and vent my frustration..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber10prettywomangp00duskbfunofbb123mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gp00

But you are talking about their personal life 'who  we are  talking about their personal life ? MR is not God Dutta is not God '..are we God ?And I have complaint several times to DT that I don't like reading posts regarding their personal and if Forum members are not liking this then there is no point discussing about that 'do we talk about our personal life here 'no.. so we should spare them as well 'This is all about the character they paly so lets discuss that na '
I have hardly read your TB interviews but I did read the latest where you got personal and I was not comfortable reading that Ouch

Anyways hope you find better place where you can express your viewswith full liberty !!!
I thought this was your last post...just kidding LOL

I honestly don't know what to say. I cannot believe you were shocked by such little things in that interview. LOL Good God!  

But you are so right, this was my last post, so let this be my last response. 

Edited by gp00 - 18 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85--Sia--

Go to top