India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

coochi coo bte aa

geetanjali123 Newbie
geetanjali123
geetanjali123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
                 everybody  wanted coochi coo  and some passionate moments btw maaneetWink after their marriage. i feel c.v is going to give us all awaited moments btw AA couple. iski shurawat ho chuki hai agar kal annie ki delivery geet se pehle ho jaye to isme surprise hone wale baat hi nahiTongue. jis pace se arjun aurannie ki story aage bad rahi maan aur geet jaldi hi mama aur mami  ban jayenge aur shayad unke bacchon se khelenge aur apni shaadi hone ka intezar kar rahe hongeCry.kyonki c.v unke marriage ko dream wedding banana chahati hai .aur aapko maloom hi hai ki dream kabhi pure nahi hote.Cry

Angrymoral of the story:i am pissed of c.v making us fools.i know many of my friends may not like and will not comment also but today kahi to apni man ki bhadas nikalna hai isleye maine apna forum choona. plz bear with me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneer_forevermrkomeravigiliso

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index