Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bravo Geet...U Finally Said It!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Always wanted to see this...for once...how she answers him  back...how she proves how wrong he was, his thinking, his attitude...and still is.....always wanted to see how bravely she faces him and the whole world....with truth and faith shining in her eyes....and her love, respect n pride for Maan on display for the entire society to see....she was punished for no crime of hers...torn apart...destroyed ...shattered by the cruel norms of soceity n false familial pride.....

I desperately wanted Geet to come out in the open and say what needed to be said since the first episode of this show....and glad that she did not shy away...the braveheart that she is.....no going back....bravo Geet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Maan...you have always respected truth n honesty....why stop her now...just cause u want to save her from further humiliation n hurt....but no.....your relationship is soo pure...nothing in the world matters....!!

Loved....ek wish to puri huyi.....loved every word n every expression...finally at peace as a woman!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeps she did what was best for herself, her baby and her family members... the best performance by Drashti!!!
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its all because of maan he perfectly taught her how to fight for oneselfπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. Completees one cycle and the intented msg of Geet HSP 😊
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely agree! For so long I also wanted her to say it too and she finally did. πŸ‘ Geet didn't back down. She is truly a very very brave girl.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely loved dat............and hereby all chances of MU have also been kicked out ..................
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally Agree...Proud of Geet..lol
.Lina. thumbnail
I'm so proud of her. She is most definitely our Mishti Geet, the Sherni that belongs to MSK.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Always wanted to see this...for once...how she answers him  back...how she proves how wrong he was, his thinking, his attitude...and still is.....always wanted to see how bravely she faces him and the whole world....with truth and faith shining in her eyes....and her love, respect n pride for Maan on display for the entire society to see....she was punished for no crime of hers...torn apart...destroyed ...shattered by the cruel norms of soceity n false familial pride.....

I desperately wanted Geet to come out in the open and say what needed to be said since the first episode of this show....and glad that she did not shy away...the braveheart that she is.....no going back....bravo Geet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Maan...you have always respected truth n honesty....why stop her now...just cause u want to save her from further humiliation n hurt....but no.....your relationship is soo pure...nothing in the world matters....!!

Loved....ek wish to puri huyi.....loved every word n every expression...finally at peace as a woman!!

Eve I was waiting for your post......today was such flawless episode.....and super strong Geet was treta to watch........But you think Maan was tryng to stop her.....Me too Geet gave immense pleasure to feminist women insiade me...I am awe for her...so happy....she took cake for all episode
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Hiral- Go Geet!!!!!!!!!! she did us all proud today.