Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's love for his Dadasaheb (Page 2)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Anisha_91

He deffo has lost a lot at childhood as he was at hostel, also in one scene i can remember once when he was joking with Divya and sat in Sid's place and his dadi was like thats Sid's place you should know your place something like that that was really sad i mean they both are the son of the house so why does one have to have a particular place in the house. x

not only that, he had some flashback scenes with Dadasaheb, which shows his closeness. YD like people are actually brainless, they do not understand that a small sentence like that can cause so much harm to the relationships. Thats why I say, YD is brainless and can only yell, she cannot be a stalker. A stalker has to be someone who is calm and quiet and can plan well.

when YD said those, Sid actually tried to pacify and asked Viren to sit there. Viren was not ready to take a "daan", rather he has a "junoon" to prove that he is better than Sid and its he, not Sid, who needs to be closest to DS.

Actually, both Viren's as well YD's approaches are wrong. If Viren wants to make a place similar to Sid's, he has to spend quality time with DS, work hard for the business, be responsible towards the family and more important be patient.

Thats true. but about the stalker i just don't know who it is i can't even take a guess cos everything is just confusing now. at first i was able to but now i just don't know at all. but yeh i don't think YD is the stalker at all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Anisha_91

Thats true. but about the stalker i just don't know who it is i can't even take a guess cos everything is just confusing now. at first i was able to but now i just don't know at all. but yeh i don't think YD is the stalker at all. 
[/QUOTE]
Yashodhara here and Kaushi of Bidaai are people, who are not really bad, but they are so brainless that they become pawns for others to use them. These people are rigid and never think of anything when they utter harsh words. Their words are enough to kill people, they dont need to scheme and plan and execute.LOL.
The stalker is pretty evident from last week. Question ishow the story will proceed? and it will depend once the motif is revealed, whether the motif is a forgiving offence or a punishable crime?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Bani If you are right and Viren is stalker then I must say he is actually very patient. Patience is think with calm mind and wait for the outcome without loosing your temper which can be positive or negative. If a positive person is patient he will bear everything and try to sort matters very patiently and if Negative person is patient he will play bigger games siliently and wait patiently results to come out and will not loose their patience. The game is being played is bigger and require lots of patience and can lead to many disappointments in beginning so to play these kinds of games a person need to be very patient and play without leaving any loop holes or do any careless mistake. But if we look at Sid and Viren. Sid is very impatient as he can't tolerate any wrong allegation and Viren is very careless leaving proofs which can be used against him anytime. So I think someone else is involved here not these 2.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani If you are right and Viren is stalker then I must say he is actually very patient. Patience is think with calm mind and wait for the outcome without loosing your temper which can be positive or negative. If a positive person is patient he will bear everything and try to sort matters very patiently and if Negative person is patient he will play bigger games siliently and wait patiently results to come out and will not loose their patience. The game is being played is bigger and require lots of patience and can lead to many disappointments in beginning so to play these kinds of games a person need to be very patient and play without leaving any loop holes or do any careless mistake. But if we look at Sid and Viren. Sid is very impatient as he can't tolerate any wrong allegation and Viren is very careless leaving proofs which can be used against him anytime. So I think someone else is involved here not these 2.

your guess might be right. As I had written to you before, till the stalker is revealed directly, nothing can be said about anyone with surity. We all are speculating on the basis of evidences and possibilities.

anjaani07

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
solutions for all confusions:
watch this serial daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top