India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's love for his Dadasaheb

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Obsessive love, can it just be a romantic one? Can a person feel obsessed for his dadasaheb? I remember that Viren was obsessed with his dadasaheb in the beginning, he even told Sid that if DS wants him to marry Divya,why he has to think? He should just obey DS's wish and marry Divya as it is his DS's wish. Then, only one childhood memory of his was shown in flashback and that was with his dadasaheb? Even Viren's junoon about "dushman ki beti" was because he felt she tried to hurt. Then, he had a question in his mind, whether Nivi could indeed hurt DS?

I am thinking, is it possible, that he is doing all these to be close to his dadasaheb and get the same affection that Sid gets from his dadsaheb. And as long as Siddharth is there, Viren cannot be as close to dadasaheb, as he wants himself to be.

I feel sorry for Viren. I do not want to bring the "stalking business" here, but I feel due to his parents wrong decision to send him away, his parents greed and wrong steps to cheat the family, this guy might be deviated in a wrong way. He might be nurturing hatred for Sid, for no reason. Sid might serve as a good elder brother for him, but he might be taking him as his competitor.

and all these, because he feels that "He can never get or he could get what Sid got from Dadasaheb: DS's affection, trust, guidance, fatherly love". Sid is literally brought up by DS, and as NT dadi mentioned, Viren cried and cried when JW sent him forcefully to the boarding school.

If Viren is against Sid, is this the repurcussion of his being sent away from his beloved dadasaheb in his childhood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PureheartsZaykebazzAnanyadiyaloveskinnylostmymusic.

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Bani, anything can be possible. He has not shown anything as of now for us to say that he is obsessed about DS. He loves him but I do not think so that he is obsessed about him. Infact Viren craves for love from everybody in his family as he has been deprived of that.And now he has proved himself infront of dadaji so I think he will get his love too. I think reason is something else..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Bani, anything can be possible. He has not shown anything as of now for us to say that he is obsessed about DS. He loves him but I do not think so that he is obsessed about him. Infact Viren craves for love from everybody in his family as he has been deprived of that.And now he has proved himself infront of dadaji so I think he will get his love too. I think reason is something else..
u r right! very possible. It might not be...

Purehearts

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Viren might have lost lots as a child ....parents love, being with he family, being around Dada Saheb and even Dadi.
One main motive for all this might be gaining all that.It seems like a master plan.He had found his pawn when he found Nivi.Also he had to torture her someone as tit for tat (pain she caused Dada Saheb).
Main target is however Siddharth!
Coz' I remember when lawyer revealed that DS had given Sid the power of attorney, Viren acted like he did not care, while Chanchal was fuming, Jawahar was ignored.

Viren has a craving to be loved, so he is playing this game where he gets both, love and destroy Sid!!!
Ouch

I still hope the stalker is Hemlatha/ Divya OR Chanchal not Viren!Cry

Edited by Purehearts - 18 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afreen-Omshanti1111

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
we r in a big mess of ths track?????also refrnce to TB so confused also

Purehearts

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Viren might have lost lots as a child ....parents love, being with he family, being around Dada Saheb and even Dadi.
One main motive for all this might be gaining all that.It seems like a master plan.He had found his pawn when he found Nivi.Also he had to torture her someone as tit for tat (pain she caused Dada Saheb).
Main target is however Siddharth!
Coz' I remember when lawyer revealed that DS had given Sid the power of attorney, Viren acted like he did not care, while Chanchal was fuming, Jawahar was ignored.

Viren has a craving to be loved, so he is playing this game where he gets both, love and destroy Sid!!!
Ouch

I still hop the stalker is Hemlatha/ Divya OR Chanchal not Viren!Cry

Nivi became a pawn, I feel, as soon as she was revealed to be Sid's love. Otherwise, Nivi was safe with Viren. I think if Viren is really the stalker, his childhood cravings have a lot to do, and this led to his insecurity, that whatever he missed, Sid got fully.
when the awyer came, he gave a strange look, as if he does not care but the dialogue he uttered was "dadaji ne sirf POA diya hain, not named the property to Sid yet?"Smile

Purehearts

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
He deffo has lost a lot at childhood as he was at hostel, also in one scene i can remember once when he was joking with Divya and sat in Sid's place and his dadi was like thats Sid's place you should know your place something like that that was really sad i mean they both are the son of the house so why does one have to have a particular place in the house. x
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

He deffo has lost a lot at childhood as he was at hostel, also in one scene i can remember once when he was joking with Divya and sat in Sid's place and his dadi was like thats Sid's place you should know your place something like that that was really sad i mean they both are the son of the house so why does one have to have a particular place in the house. x

not only that, he had some flashback scenes with Dadasaheb, which shows his closeness. YD like people are actually brainless, they do not understand that a small sentence like that can cause so much harm to the relationships. Thats why I say, YD is brainless and can only yell, she cannot be a stalker. A stalker has to be someone who is calm and quiet and can plan well.

when YD said those, Sid actually tried to pacify and asked Viren to sit there. Viren was not ready to take a "daan", rather he has a "junoon" to prove that he is better than Sid and its he, not Sid, who needs to be closest to DS.

Actually, both Viren's as well YD's approaches are wrong. If Viren wants to make a place similar to Sid's, he has to spend quality time with DS, work hard for the business, be responsible towards the family and more important be patient.

Purehearts

Go to top