India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Good Episode for Veecha (Page 3)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

after avoiding for one week ...enjoyed watching UT yesterday... though they cud have avoided taps boring crying scenes ... but our Fabulous love birds VeeCha were too good ... ichcha looking gorgeous n Veer all romanticDay Dreaming... wish they keep it on the entire week... VeeCha fans deserve it after the tortous tapni shown last entire week...
VeeCha rockHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23divy609intruderfasttiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i second dreamz , she is going scott free
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

Tapasya has to turn +ve, now as there is nothin more to show in this show. No exposing of Taps as Fake preggy became real and her visit to Vrindavan is not that big issue as Ichcha immediately forgave Jogi. Wats there to expose anymore.  

It really makes sense 'coz they have introduced SatyaVeer for taking revenge on Bundela so a -ve character to offset Taps +ve ness. 
u really think she is turning positive
viewers hate taps so much , i doubt cvs will do such blunderConfused
i dont think so, her hatred towards iccha needs 2 go first,
i dont think it will ever go,
iccha is gonna get pregnant soon and i am sure tapsy will not like it,
she will try 2 harm iccha thenAngry

Taps vowed to change for Veer's love and I think her character requires something really big to change and her so called love is the only strong reason. 

Taps -vity has crossed the limits so long back that any more -ve ness on her part is just crap for viewers so there is no more novelty there any more. CVs desperately need to show something fresh & novel which can only be Taps turning +ve and I do think that CVs came up with a brilliant idea of changing for love as ppl do change themselves for love. 

We all do agree to some extent that Ut is no more story of Ichcha but Taps & Veer changing relationship. So I am not surprised with this twist. The only thing I am interested to see is will Veer ever forgive Taps for her murder attempt on Ichcha for his baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Tapasya has to turn +ve, now as there is nothin more to show in this show. No exposing of Taps as Fake preggy became real and her visit to Vrindavan is not that big issue as Ichcha immediately forgave Jogi. Wats there to expose anymore.  

It really makes sense 'coz they have introduced SatyaVeer for taking revenge on Bundela so a -ve character to offset Taps +ve ness. 
u really think she is turning positive
viewers hate taps so much , i doubt cvs will do such blunderConfused
i dont think so, her hatred towards iccha needs 2 go first,
i dont think it will ever go,
iccha is gonna get pregnant soon and i am sure tapsy will not like it,
she will try 2 harm iccha thenAngry

Taps vowed to change for Veer's love and I think her character requires something really big to change and her so called love is the only strong reason. 

Taps -vity has crossed the limits so long back that any more -ve ness on her part is just crap for viewers so there is no more novelty there any more. CVs desperately need to show something fresh & novel which can only be Taps turning +ve and I do think that CVs came up with a brilliant idea of changing for love as ppl do change themselves for love. 

We all do agree to some extent that Ut is no more story of Ichcha but Taps & Veer changing relationship. So I am not surprised with this twist. The only thing I am interested to see is will Veer ever forgive Taps for her murder attempt on Ichcha for his baby.
tapa and her promisesSleepy,u think she will change ,
 even if she changes,
she does not deserve veer,
and her so called love 2 veer is bogus, tabhi aata hai jab iccha veer ke paas hota hain
anyways i am not interested in taps nowSleepy, she can only turn positive if her hatred towards iccha goes, otherwise she continues 2 remain evil atleast in my eyes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
lol,taps so called love for veer is no where near to love, there's a fine line which differentiates love and obsession, and her behavior falls in second category..... in love u dont push urself on anyone , where there is love, its always followed , by understanding and respect ............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609intruderfasttiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
tapasya was crying like an 8yr old as if she is tempted to somebody's toys and want to snatch it at any howUnhappyCry. it was irritating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
yaar, earlier she used to throw things and do zid but this time she is  crying , other then that its the same nautanki

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23divy609tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

yaar, earlier she used to throw things and do zid but this time she is  crying , other then that its the same nautanki
and ppl consider her acting on international levelsLOLLOLLOLLOLin this way aalekh of bidaai should be awarded best actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top