Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 18th Jan 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx di ..
the precap .. lol.. not bad manav .. dhamki dena seekh hi tumne .. finally !!😆
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Tanyaz!

I'm glad how Manav indirectly put down Rasika & Manju..and who are they BTW to point fingers at Manav - when his closer reslaives are quiet...

Proud of Satish again - as always...!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why didnt archu taunt manju about the chori episode? only manju has teh guts to speak again after being caught red  handed....she will get away with anything....
i am happy for the new confidence and strength in manav... i am getting bored of archu..same old dialogues for her...she does nothing ..simply say i support u manav.. she must start working ASAP...

and tanya thanks for the update
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pfff savita yelling at the only people who are supporint his son akes no sense to me. she should be yelling at the people who are taunting manav. sigh.

its not shameful when you work irresponsibly and ur factory workers have to pay the price (dharmesh) or when you work so uch you negleck your family (varsha) or your work is a sham to ake urself feel superior (rasika) or when you scehem out of work and use a older relative to do the hard work (manju) 

thanx for the great update !
Edited by julle1234567890 - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. im sick and tired of the way everyone insults manav because of his job!!
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks alot for the update. im sick and tired of the way everyone insults manav because of his job!!

i sick and tired of this insults PERIOD! these people seriously need another hobby~!
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya di. this story is getting old.🤢
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya di wonderful update ....

Dharmesh ka bhanda ab phootna chahiye ... its high time now ...these insult sessions have been going on for too long now ....ab bas bhi karo...
crisi_410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so when will the high and mighty diva varsha find out she cant be a mom? and the rightoeus princess vaishali find out her husband has a wife and kid?