Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

18/01/11 W/U- "I am leaving this house for good" (Page 2)

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thanks kiran

i didnt see the episode but ur updates  make it worth

good to see bharti ans back

now she shud come out stronger and throw them out

leave her goodness of heart for some time and let bansilal and family  suffer

onlythen these no good selfish ppl wud understand

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83Rae24fuzzyface

SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
hi i am a new member, i have been regularly following BAVD. i am highly disappointed with murli's family.
Kamla and veena are the most disappointing. Kamla always use to claim that bharti is her daughter just like veena then what happened now,all she cares about is her daughter and the family izzat.
Veena is acting so stupid and selfish. what has prakash done that has made her fall in love with him so madly. it is like he is the last man on the earth.
I can't believe that murli and his family mmbers are so hell bent in getting veena marreid to prakash, a person who has no proper house, no proper job, his parents are not even attending his marriage. i mean how stupid can one get.
It's gud to see that for the first time, bharti took a stand and decided to leave but i hope she does not forgive them easily but i have afeeling that she will get really upset with her father for throwing murli and his fmaily out of the house, even though there deserve it.

i wonder why did prakash ran away, why has he got so scared? he could have easily come back and marry veena and become a hero then why didn't her?
also the way veena is behaving it looks like she has committed a sin with prakash, you never know she might get pregnant soon that is why she is so desperate to marry him.

i hope bharti evolves as a strong person and shows some self respect. I want her to be independent. She was suppose to be a very clever person so she should use that advantage and start workign somewhere rather than sitting home and cry. I wonder when will murli realise the worth  of bharti? will he ever fall in love with her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83Rae24fuzzyface

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Hi SeaOcean....Welcome to the Forum Hug

I totally agree, with you. The family's behavious is disgusting
SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiran_83

Hi SeaOcean....Welcome to the Forum Hug

I totally agree, with you. The family's behavious is disgusting
hi kiran, thanks for the warm welcome! i hope the real face of prakash is found out and murli and his family come and beg  bharti for forgiveness.
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I cld care less if Veena dies coz if she thinks that a guy she just met is more important than anything, then she might as well as kill herself. Silly
Seriously these people are bunch of losers who got blinded by the sudden wealth thus forgot abt being humans.
Go Bharti and tell Murli ******* ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Welcome SeaOcean

Agree with you - you do wonder why Prakash is so special or what he done that made Veena go totally gungho??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index