India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

sunny or sooraj??

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
After today's epii..i think its nw a question mark..tht is tht really sooraj or sunny...??????????

but it cn b also guessed as rahul's plan..but hw cm he knw abt all d things abt shanak..especially d gift frm sunny 2 khanak........but yeahh..its also ryt tht hez brilliant in researching n dusron ki maamle mein interfere karna...LOLLOLn also shaan is his new mission..

uhhh....its all confusing nw....so guyzzz....wat do u all think abt it...??
n d precap ws really shocking...Shocked!!

Edited by shamasallfav - 18 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthidollyiluvmanarOlicityFankrock

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
its definitely not sooraj....sum1 shld be paying him to say all tht...
but one question still remains - only khanak and sooraj knew abt the tape-recorder, how did a third person come to noe abt it??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassicXx.Phoenix.xXkrock

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

its definitely not sooraj....sum1 shld be paying him to say all tht...
but one question still remains - only khanak and sooraj knew abt the tape-recorder, how did a third person come to noe abt it??

yeahh...ammu..same wid me too...hw cm rahul knw abt d tape-recorder..such a small thing which ws b/w..khanak n sooraj...!!n y should sunny giv tht 2 khanak..n the story..most probably its all rahul's plan..to make them feel more uncomfortable..n 2 create probss b/w them...i feel lyk killing him wen he shws his smile......AngryAngryAngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
He is Sunny ,,and who other than rahul would be doing this,,,,and all these tricks are preplanned,,as we all know rahul is very powerful and yes nothing is impossible,,,he can even send his men to do all the homework about shanak's past ,,,,woh kya kehte hain,,,"woh murdon ko bhi zinda karsakta hai"

rahul is doing this to hurt shaan and defeat him,,,

and if in any case if he is sooraj,,how can they show that after burning a dead body he has come alive and that too in a short time,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXkrock

swetamwari Groupbie
swetamwari
swetamwari

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
you know...i never really hated Rahul because I alwaz thought that the guy, although unintentionally, have been wronged by shaan...and so he is behaving this way...but I never expected that he will stoop so low for his stupid " badla"...the way he is hurting khanak is pathetic...raising somebody's past...especially when it involves a dead husband is pathetic beyond any measures...I hate u rahul

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88Xx.Phoenix.xXNinjaInPyjamaskrock

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@shinyglasses:yeahh...but knwing abt dat small tape-recorder is nt a small thing...its lyk researching wid a microscope..Ouch

NinjaInPyjamaskrock

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
am...it is Sunny not Sooraj.....may be Rahul's plan...don't know how they came to know about the taperecorderConfused

BTW you using all Shanak siggies and Avis? and u r making Shanak siggies too?loved themSmile

Xx.Phoenix.xXkrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i m actually very confused...what is going on? Confused...just hating rahul, i also thought that this boy is good at heart...but it seems...Angry

Xx.Phoenix.xXkrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index