Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

šŸ˜² OMG just PM you and to came on the board and see this thread and this beautifl words of friendship Sanju & others has written about you is really wonderful.

I just want you know that you're very special to us.

Happy Birthday and may you enjoy your speacial day. šŸ„³šŸ„³
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So now Chokri has become Mahila............:P:P:P la la la la....Sapzie became mahila........:P:P
Oye Chokri or mahila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( DM ish style)
 Janam divas ni shubhechchha.(best wishes for birth day)............
May u have an amazing year ahead.........

As Rdi said we all just a PM away.Thanks to her who informed me about the thread........:):):)      Thanks To Sanju for opening the thread........... Good to see Sanju here once in a blue moon...........:):)We all love you Sapzie........šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Down the lane..........
U first came as Soo.........Then I remember how curious we became to know ur name...Then U asked us to call Sapna....then we made it Sapzie........Gulaboo........n so many names............Usually people take time to make tranformations from IF newbies to Dazzlers....But we were the most talkative gang that we just took days .........hehehe
Then u were the most craziest DM fan.............
U brought the machars to this forum..that was so hilarious......
There was a competion as to who would be DM's patni..........U ,Sanju n Hamda took part.....Finally all took their owm DM n poor Hamda had to take Virat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.............It was nice to see u reign here as Dm's patni always waiting for his jappis n papys.............:P:P:P:PThen u formed Dm club......
Remember u made a a pic of car with DM on it n u posted on RR's wall.....His one reply made ur day.........................................:):)
Inspite of show having its ups n downs ..........u still loved RR .....n now I guess KD............
I pray RR comes in one new show n we all join again in new forum n bring back those fun days.........I miss them ...............:(:(:(
Wishing a bright day n year...........
N I am wishing ur next  B'day in advance which is like after 365 days......:P:P šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜›šŸ˜›šŸ˜›
Rock On...........
JSK...........( u know now na??)šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Edited by anu_cooldude - 13 years ago
many happy returns of the day
fuzzyface thumbnail
Happy Birthday to the most awesome girl I know šŸ„³
She not only full of life but RR šŸ˜›
God bless her soul and lap uuuuā¤ļø