Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

usne hum sabko jodiyo mein banaya hai..bas milna.. (Page 2)

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
nice post and excellent choice of smileysROFLROFLROFLROFL
muaaaaahhhh baday mast hain.

Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ohh god! where do u get this emo's????Shocked They are shoooooooooooo cuteLOLLOLLOL I luv them AdditsEmbarrassed

Ur posts always bring a smile to me with ur one liners and emo's ROFLROFLROFL 

Yes, the first half of Ek Hasina thi was like a VMLOL but I loved the last scene where Abhay shouts Metz. His voice was really gud in tat sceneBig smile

Thanks a lot bachcha and keep entertaining like thisEmbarrassedLOL

Krishi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey, adits! Nice take! To tell you the truth, except for MiYa and Ek Hasina Thi, I did not like today's episode. TraNgad were so...I don't know, they irritated me today. I didn't like themOuch

P.S. Are we EVER getting Kabir back??! He deserves more than a 1/2 sec glimpse without dialogues!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sanchita--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

This message is for the creative team of PKYEK.Friends please try and end the suspense of Maithili in this week and please continue with Abhay and Piya romance.My point is,if Abhay is stuck in Maithili's thoughts only, then what is the use of Piya in the story related to Abhay, come on only  Piya resembles Maithili angle won't work for long.Abhay has to connect with Piya sooner or later by realising that Maithili has indeed kept her promise to him and come back to him in the form of Piya.Well for one we all viewers have seen that Abhay is not merely protecting Piya because she looks like Maithili and Piya is not coming close to Abhay just only to know how Abhay has the power that he used to save her many times,I mean guys we all know they both love each other unconditionally and truly,only that they are confused and afraid of their feelings for each other.Guys please end all this fear and confusion so that the show doesn't end up one big confusion that even the viewers fail to grasp and understand.

i understand ur pt dear...bt d thing is dt its a daily soap....n dey hv to run it fr ovr a yr atleast wid 6 days a week n still sustaining d interest....so its hard fr dem to sort out things/tracks so shortly.......

its a dark love story n people surely understand d concept......if dey show evrythin in jus 1 week...dn der wont b anythin interestin left.....

m kinda fine wid d pace of the show....no offense intended....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwww yar hilorious post as usual.....

love piya smily expressionzROFLROFLROFL
love dat piyaz dialouge....so trueEmbarrassed

nd yea want justice wid kabir s characterOuch

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 18 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwsum post dits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adits7

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Todays epi felt more like a filler episode than a progression towards Piya unceiling Abhay's past with Metz. She already knows Abhay loves Metz but move forewards. Abhay needs a wake up call. Hes been in a daze for 200 or so years pining away for Maithali. I'd be more obsessed with why God put someone who looked like the love of my life on this planet than anything else. But hey sab ek jaise nahin hote.
Piyas line HAR kisi keliye koi ek bani hain humari liye bas usse pehchane ki zarrorui hai

adits7

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
just loved the episode of today loved the all scene and especial abhay and piya .Wink

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index