Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: VladDracula

This message is for the creative team of PKYEK.Friends please try and end the suspense of Maithili in this week and please continue with Abhay and Piya romance.My point is,if Abhay is stuck in Maithili's thoughts only, then what is the use of Piya in the story related to Abhay, come on only  Piya resembles Maithili angle won't work for long.Abhay has to connect with Piya sooner or later by realising that Maithili has indeed kept her promise to him and come back to him in the form of Piya.Well for one we all viewers have seen that Abhay is not merely protecting Piya because she looks like Maithili and Piya is not coming close to Abhay just only to know how Abhay has the power that he used to save her many times,I mean guys we all know they both love each other unconditionally and truly,only that they are confused and afraid of their feelings for each other.Guys please end all this fear and confusion so that the show doesn't end up one big confusion that even the viewers fail to grasp and understand.

i understand ur pt dear...bt d thing is dt its a daily soap....n dey hv to run it fr ovr a yr atleast wid 6 days a week n still sustaining d interest....so its hard fr dem to sort out things/tracks so shortly.......

its a dark love story n people surely understand d concept......if dey show evrythin in jus 1 week...dn der wont b anythin interestin left.....

m kinda fine wid d pace of the show....no offense intended....

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwwwww yar hilorious post as usual.....

love piya smily expressionz๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
love dat piyaz dialouge....so true๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd yea want justice wid kabir s character
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 13 years ago
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwsum post dits!!!!!!!!!!!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Todays epi felt more like a filler episode than a progression towards Piya unceiling Abhay's past with Metz. She already knows Abhay loves Metz but move forewards. Abhay needs a wake up call. Hes been in a daze for 200 or so years pining away for Maithali. I'd be more obsessed with why God put someone who looked like the love of my life on this planet than anything else. But hey sab ek jaise nahin hote.
Piyas line HAR kisi keliye koi ek bani hain humari liye bas usse pehchane ki zarrorui hai
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just loved the episode of today loved the all scene and especial abhay and piya .๐Ÿ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God yeah that dialouge of Piya & she watching Abhay coming down teh stairs Abhay looking at Piya So intensely..was just ...ELECTRIFYING..yaar that scene will be etched in my memory forever..it will be unerased..in my whole life..!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww....such a cute anlysis....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwat to say abt abhyaz smile...killer...๐Ÿ˜ณwaiting for abhiya track....๐Ÿ˜
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hey, adits! Nice take! To tell you the truth, except for MiYa and Ek Hasina Thi, I did not like today's episode. TraNgad were so...I don't know, they irritated me today. I didn't like them

P.S. Are we EVER getting Kabir back??! He deserves more than a 1/2 sec glimpse without dialogues!

oh ya....chillu i think dey ll show angad tracker confession sn...๐Ÿ˜†

n yeah me too miss kabir...

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

nice post and excellent choice of smileys๐Ÿคฃ
muaaaaahhhh baday mast hain.

Mallu

mallu u n here.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....
...hugzzzzzzzzz.......

thanx dear.........๐Ÿ˜Š

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sim-

Your imagination for all charecter is good Aditi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ya Piya copied Madhuri,,,,
She forget reality copying Madhuri copying Metz,,she is loosing herself

I start dislike Piya What she is doing is like she become heartless,,,,but cant blame her as she is lost in Abhay

AMetz are good man,,they really rock

I really want Abhay to come to know that it was Piya who Play Mets,,,want to see what he do then

sim thanx.....yeah he hs already shown us d trailerof wat he can do 1ce he cmes to knw dt its pia n nt metz.....d way he dragged pia 2day......pia better b careful....๐Ÿ˜†