Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

usne hum sabko jodiyo mein banaya hai..bas milna..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Pia's dialogue .......hum sab ke liye pehle se hi koi banaya hai......

reminded me of Madhuri dixit's dialogue frm Dil toh pagal hai...

usne hum sab ke liye koi na koi banaya hai......
..bas milna hum par chod diya hai....

episode was good.....entertaining.....
..well packaged wid good screen space fr evey1....

tracker n angad
: both wer jus jalaoinggg  battis of der chotassa dimaghs

tracker........I've Got It..............angad.....................LOLLOLLOL

dey r gettin better n better wid every scene of ders.......dey r  hilarious....ROTFL

shaurya n meesha : gud goin....Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...........LOLLOLLOL

Sp mention fr kabir's expressions......he ws  lk....Huh? 2....wen he saw meesha n shaurya...
ROFLROFLROFL

Piya aur uska super intelligent dimagh
  : waah piya ...kya dimagh ladaya hai......so much fr gettin close to abhay...LOLLOLLOL..

she actually managed to convince abhay dt its not her......dt earing part...........good1...bt hope she remembers abt her silver chain as well....LOL

ABHIYA/ Abhayendra -maithilli      : the song seq which looked partially like VM..LOL..wen it started i ws really doubtful n i evn laughed a bit...LOL....

bt d way dey took it frwd frm wen maithiili disappears frm Abhayendra's arms to wen Pia enters dressing lk maithili....wid whole fire.....sea..heaven n stuff..n background it looked gud...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
....n good dt dey kept it as an imagination or as abhay recollecting all maithilli memories n nt lk goin in dt era n playing d song......coz it wud b impossible to connect it wid 18th cen.....SmileSmileSmile

so gud dt dey jus kept the song as a BG score wid abhay recollecting his memories in contemporary times...

pia ws happy to see abhay smile bt a bit jealous as well dat it ws nt coz of her bt Maithilli....................................

Abhay's super cute smile....

lookin frwd for Vampire family truth revelation.......pia- abhay -maithilli track......Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by adits7 - 18 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug..Mari..saphira7988iqralovespkyekRozy77-sim-NaughtyNihu--AROMAL--angel3142knumnum--sumana13--payyalMahak Sinha-Nymphadora-TOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..pyar-ishkmatwamangoTheBlackJaguar-LetItGo-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
a very cute post aditsssssssssssssssssss............
i actually found d song nd d last scene where abhay yelled maithali's name a bit dramatic as well as funnyLOLLOL but kinda disappointed wid d effects of d song!!!! but trangad nd miya part was bwahahahaROFLROFLROFL

Edited by chakku - 18 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--AROMAL----sumana13--adits7

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
awsum post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Your imagination for all charecter is good AditiThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Ya Piya copied Madhuri,,,,
She forget reality copying Madhuri copying Metz,,she is loosing herself

I start dislike Piya What she is doing is like she become heartless,,,,but cant blame her as she is lost in Abhay

AMetz are good man,,they really rock

I really want Abhay to come to know that it was Piya who Play Mets,,,want to see what he do then

Edited by -sim- - 18 January 2011 at 10:27am

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i actually found d song nd d last scene where abhay yelled maithali's name a bit dramatic as well as funnyLOLLOL but kinda disappointed wid d effects of d song!!!! but trangad nd miya part was bwahahahaROFLROFLROFL

arre waah chakku......1st post as if u wer jus w8in fr me....LOLLOLLOL

oh ya d effects n all wer lk....LOL.....bt chalo thik hai...as long as we enjoy watchin d epis.....i wudnt wanna complaint much.......

--sumana13--Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by chakku

arre waah chakku......1st post as if u wer jus w8in fr me....LOLLOLLOL

oh ya d effects n all wer lk....LOL.....bt chalo thik hai...as long as we enjoy watchin d epis.....i wudnt wanna complaint much.......

yup..........i always wait for my frnds' posts!!!! i jst visit dis forum so i get ample tym to concentrate nd res my post in first positionLOLLOL
ya as long as i m addicted to pkyek i don't wanna complaint about anything!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
blooper shlooper wala hai but apna hai yaar!!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--adits7

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
As soon as I enter the forum I search for ur topic. I love ur icons so much. Today my fav

I knew Abhay-Maithili song would be shown like that. it would be a chroma shoot. The sbs showed they were shooting in green background and green background is used in such cases.

--sumana13--adits7

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
This message is for the creative team of PKYEK.Friends please try and end the suspense of Maithili in this week and please continue with Abhay and Piya romance.My point is,if Abhay is stuck in Maithili's thoughts only, then what is the use of Piya in the story related to Abhay, come on only  Piya resembles Maithili angle won't work for long.Abhay has to connect with Piya sooner or later by realising that Maithili has indeed kept her promise to him and come back to him in the form of Piya.Well for one we all viewers have seen that Abhay is not merely protecting Piya because she looks like Maithili and Piya is not coming close to Abhay just only to know how Abhay has the power that he used to save her many times,I mean guys we all know they both love each other unconditionally and truly,only that they are confused and afraid of their feelings for each other.Guys please end all this fear and confusion so that the show doesn't end up one big confusion that even the viewers fail to grasp and understand.

angel3142--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index