Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Where was Viren today if he is not the stalker?

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
First of all, Nivren scenes were really amazing. Their hug...OMG... their chemistry is amazing....but then the worse came. The stalker looked like Sid.... and the other person who hit Nivi, looked like Viren... atleast I think he was wearing Viren's jacket. Then Sid coming there.... guys is Sid is behing this and he was one of the guys, why would he come to save Nivi and go to call Viren.... Doesnt Sid realize, that his intentions will be suspected... as to what is he doing there? Doesnt seem to be logical....   

For people who believe Viren is not the stalker, I have a question- where was he today when Nivi was calling him? Why didnt he catch the stalker today? Why doesnt he himself point out towards Sid.... I mean he is waiting for nivi to say Sid is behind this.... what so ever... today's physical torture to Nivi...doesnt justify he is doing all this for Nivi's love...or his obsession... i mean just before this...Nivi was ready to move on....she was ready to submit herself to viren and start her married life.... if he is doing for her love... he has got it.... what else does he want... his plan for winning the game and coming to lovers shack here Nivi was alone... and then all this... this is definetly not love. My heart is breaking when I am saying all this, because I was someone who strated watching CCBM just becasue of Nivren. By my heart aches now, seeing how easily he has framed Nivi and Sid, for reasons still unknown.

Also as per the article if Nivi will start suspecting both Sid and Viren, then Sid was there...that is enough for Nivi to question it, and moreover the person is hurt... I have just started to have sleepless nights, just thinking why is viren doing this..... as I said yesterday...is Nivi somehow responsible for he sent away from his family in childhood.... I am dying for the suspense to unfold....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniesmartcOmshanti1111

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Maybe Viren just hid behind the tress to watch all the drama. He probably hired two people to frame Sid.
And as we saw that Sid runs away calling Viren's name, Viren will once again appear at the right time as the Hero and save Nivi, so that he is least suspected in any manner....
blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Me too I'm thinking the same thing as you just wrote here that why is Viren doing all this to hurt Nivi or to teach her a lesson about something, which I don't want to think that Viren is doing all these things to Nivi which I'm confuse right now Confused
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

my guesses are

Viren is a victim of misunderstanding and he is insecure of Sid. He felt from his childhood, Sid got everything staying at home, especially his dadasaheb's love and company. And also, his dadasaheb for everything looks upto Sid and not Viren. So, if he wants to get close to Dadasaheb, he has to remove Sid from dadasaheb's vicinity.

And also, Sid reaching that point, might be, Sid got some info that Viren and Nivi might be in trouble. Sid has no clue who the stalker is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top