Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
She wasn't the only TRP puller right? So, why saying like this?
Good to see her back as now competition will be tougher.
aaabbb thumbnail

I knew it, Salman needed rest and he got out and now they will be back.Since if they are so popular why got least votes earlier😕

Tthey script it and plays with peoples emotion. And these articles are just to bail them out AGAIN

I love them but it is still unfair...
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaabbb

I knew it, Salman needed rest and he got out and now they will be back.Since if they are so popular why got least votes earlier😕

Tthey script it and plays with peoples emotion. And these articles are just to bail them out AGAIN

I love them but it is still unfair...

how many times will ppl say SALMAN NEEDED REST
oh god pls think ... yaana and salman were out last week ... this week they are shootin for WC ... in one week will they rest or will they prepare their WC act?
wht rest ... they have been rehearsin since the very next day they were out

also they always say NO EXCUSES .... even when salman was injured they had to perform ... why didnt they let him rest tht time? ... and why would they give such privelege to salman bein the choreographer and not the celeb

so u can give excuses about why they are out but pls not this excuse🤢
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^^ Ejjjjaaaaaacttlllly  Ekta ! This so called  'rest ' is going to be a bit difficult to have
          when you have just one week to prepare an act that will bring you back in the show!

and Regarding the Article ... well they are a a popular jodi and there's no doubt about  that :P  But i don't think they are the only TRP Pullers
Edited by chandnixxx - 13 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
He got two weeks for the WC act, since he didn't perform this week. And 7 days are alot.

I feel they are great dancers and should not be exited last week at all. And if they are such crowd puller than why they left, since its all set up. I think Shekhar Suman should have been gone or Daya or Mahi but definately not them.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaabbb

He got two weeks for the WC act, since he didn't perform this week. And 7 days are alot.

I feel they are great dancers and should not be exited last week at all. And if they are such crowd puller than why they left, since its all set up. I think Shekhar Suman should have been gone or Daya or Mahi but definately not them.

being their fans [or atleast likin them from wht u say] i dont get why are u givin unlogical excuses 😕
he didnt get 2 weeks cuz last week he prepared his BOLLYWOOD act .. he did not know tht hes gonna be out 😆 thts funny haha

thank god now ur givin a good reason .. they are great dancers so why they left ... cuz its set up .. yes i agree on tht but pls dont give other stupid excuses
priya185 thumbnail
if salyaana hadn't gone no1/less people would watch wc round maybe thts a reason
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah maybe

Edited by bbbccc - 13 years ago
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watever yana and salman deserve to be on the show!!!