Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan at the Toughest Choice ! (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi ritu...
i dnt think baby will go...geet n baby will be saved...MAAN chooses baby tis time  ...
bt i think they will b no consummation cos doc might advice him not 2 get  physical due 2 complications.......MAAN will keep up 2 himself thinkng geet mite get hurt...so geet feeling  insecure as 2 MAAN avoiding/ignoring her advances...it think tis is the track ahead
This is a totally new thing u told.Lets see how it is happening.May be u r right abt the future track.Coz the wedding is happening for sure ....at least as per the spoilers.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

seriously dear i have no clue.......!!!!!ConfusedConfused

tats wht i luv abt GHSP....i can never predict...!!!

bt wtever it is, one thing is sure n i'm very much clear in tat,

i cant see MAAN "my smiling angel" n "my sleeping angel" in tears or in pain.....!!!!!Cry

i just cant.....!!!!Cry

Me too feel the same.....the man has to go so much of tests for his undying love ya.....
Just cant see him in such pain again.Unhappy
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

well no mc for the time being.....mu/seperation.......don't know dear....maybe later.....arjun will be successful initially i believe.....
but msk will always emerge as the winner....
Yeh Ishq Ka Dariya Hai.......Aur doob ke Jana hai........
something like this koi shayari hai..........hai na?This is apt for poor Maan.This is all I can say.
Har waqt uske kandhe se goli maarni hoti hai sabko.Embarrassed
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

weeding first!!!

looking at the pictures i dont think MC will happen.. so MU as of now.. myabe after sameera comes in.. geet trusts maan with her life.. so lets see..

also what about the jail ntrack!!!!! nT to behosh pada hain
It was nt abt MC.It was abt abortion as per the precap to save the life of Geet.Anyways leave that part.I honestly dont wanna predict/know what is there in CVs mind regarding that.
But since u said abt NT.....knowing NT I seriously biliv that may be she's faking that Coma also.
And after each passing day Arjun is emerging as a true brother of NT showing all the colors of NT.EmbarrassedHe can go to any extent to take revenge on Maan.He already started playing the cards also.
His first Mohra is  Annie the fool.Embarrassed
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

hi ritu...
i dnt think baby will go...geet n baby will be saved...MAAN chooses baby tis time  ...
bt i think they will b no consummation cos doc might advice him not 2 get  physical due 2 complications.......MAAN will keep up 2 himself thinkng geet mite get hurt...so geet feeling  insecure as 2 MAAN avoiding/ignoring her advances...it think tis is the track ahead
This is a totally new thing u told.Lets see how it is happening.May be u r right abt the future track.Coz the wedding is happening for sure ....at least as per the spoilers.
had 2 go bac..58 pages bhndLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...  now finally the track i mentioned here/predicted  is smewat coming true...

though i still dunno wat CVs hve planned 4 baby ....bt maan being rude 2 geet is indication tat grounds may be laid 4 abortion  n also possible doc must hve also suggested him not 2 get physical so hes avoiding her......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I hope as of now everyone is all aware of the choice put in front of Maan !
Even the marr is nt yet over(hope so or over?)...but again he has been put into the choices of Baby or Geet?Embarrassed
I think this time he'll go for Geet remembering abt her last promise......and MU is surely coming up as when she said that Unka bandhan atut hai....that time only it was evident that something is gonna happen to shake their relation again.....

What is ur take?

Both will be separated for a while?
After MU Sameera will happen?
Arjun will get away with his evil plans?
Any bankruptcy still hanging on MSK?

Add if anything else is in ur mind........

Ritu for some reason I feel quite optimistic that there won't be any MU between Maaneet, I'm a little worried about the baby issue more so as to how the CV's will tackle it hope they don't overdramatize the whole issue.

Arjun will definitely take the revenge track to another level but confident that both Maan and Geet will handle him before things go totally out of control atleast knowing how Maan and Geet has been characterized this is what should happen but we never know with the CV's

I only hope that this Annie character doesn't turn negative or do something foolish because of her so called love / lust that would create problems for Maan & Geet

The Sameera track will be happening but I don't think it will be so soon the CV's are definitely going to concentrating on the revenge and the abortion track

Would love to see Vicky's entry now someone to stand by Maan and he always seems to be fighting his battles alone.
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Miscarriage will definitely not happen.I feel initially some problems may arise due to Arjun but Maan will overcome all the obstacles as usual.My gut feeling tells me that the CV's r planning a special 'first night' for Maaneet.So we can chill, as what's there to think positive & be optimistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

hi ritu...

This is what I think too....

Go to top