Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A little doubt about Piya and Shaw (Page 6)

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
This is different de. Good take. U not replied. I feel bad but ok i think i should stop coz u r not interested.
1. Though piya said in one dialogue that metz is lucky but still i feel she is jealous of metz coz now she's obsessed with abhay and abhay for metz and she cant tolerate this anymore.
2. About shaw i'm confused coz sometimes i feel there something fishy coz he only like mish among all beautiful girls and the way he chase her and sometimes i feel he likes tomboy girls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
frankly Pia's character now taking grey shade, and I hate how she is poking nose everywhere cause of sheer curiosity, jealousy or insecurities..

I like Misha (Priya Wal with Aashi touch) and shaurya is kind of keeping up with her. I dont think he is there without any plans, defo he is one imp character and must unfold some new secrets..

my extra bit - didn't like sidelining Kabeer and wasting good talent - madhura Naik, I somehow can see loads of potential in her as an actress.

lastly, Pocu - I hardly keep track of this series but defo read your posts they make this show look better.. though I still find many loopholes.

Edited by monar - 18 January 2011 at 10:25pm

TheBlackJaguar

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with u completly.. Smile

I have always though that Pia was envious of Metz's closeness to Abhay's heart..Wink She even said that "how come the thought of Metz is able to break the wall around Abhay?" LOLshe feels even though she looks like Metz she is able to be anywhere close to his heart..

Yes she is having strong feelings for Abhay and she wants him to warm up to her Embarrassed... but it cannt hppn untill Metz is sorted in his head & heart.. she knows it..

About Shaw.Embarrassed. i was always suspicious of his entry..Big smile it happnd around the time Haseena senses the werewolves.. he cud b a potential werewolf .. LOL

lets assume him to b one.. then he probably knows who Metz was and her history and probably that Pia looks like Metz.. Now he also might know the Abhay connection .. Abhay broke the treaty .. so they r here to keep an eye on pia & abhay .. MAYBSmile

Its all my feeling.. Mayb Metz dies coz of the vamps and then the treaty was made never to enter human world.. which they broke.. now werewolves r here to make sure the same mistake is not repeated.. D'oh

I def feel there is a conenction between Shaw's entry and PIA....

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for letting me know your views on Shaw's character and Piya's situation. Hug

From what you all think , it seems to me that jealousy in Piya cannot be entirely denied. It might be subtle, it might be covered in her awe for Abhay's passion for Metz and her hope to pull him out of the dark , but it is there. As most of you said , this layered jealousy springs from the harsh reality that Metz is close to Abhay's heart and someone who is everything to him even after she has been gone for centuries. The biggest ironical slap on Piya's face being that she looks exactly like Metz - every single feature and yet , she is not the one Abhay loves. Somewhere, Metz' ghost seems to be suffocating Piya's existence because she is so strong over Abhay.

About Shaw, well, i love the MiYa pairing but all this sudden fairytale is not making sense to me unless Shaw has an agenda. Or maybe am just too cynical and critical of on-the-dot love stories that don't show a journey. Shaw being a potential werewolf does open a whole lot of possibilities , no doubt. It would give the MiYa story another angle altogether. 

I am extremely sorry that i could not reply everyone individually but you all know that how much i appreciate these active discussions. And there are so many deep minds here that are always a pleasure to read. Time constraints , people. Forgive me. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7MeekoRitzie

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
piya is jealous...cos i think she cant bear the fact that abhay loves maithili so much so dearly and the fact that its so close to her-yet not her..
i thik any girl ught have felt that way
i dont quite find shurya fishy...he is a player-but not with misha...i think he expects the guy-guy type f a friendshio from her,ofcourse i dont quite think he knows she likes him!
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
didn't you people see shaurya was wearing a silver ring when he first appeared in the show that means he can't be a werewolf also Arnaab says to Shaurya when he meets shaurya in college when he drops Misha and Piya that he has grown up well since he (Arnaab) had last seen him when he was a child so werewolf angle doesn't fit at all.Werewolves don't grow like kids and once a person is a werewolf or Vampire he does not age anymore from the day he becomes one.
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Okay,

I will reserve my thoughts on this and would just like to know what you guys think. - My two cents on this but would like to know waht you think too

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?

She is both jealous and has a complex. She sees love in Abhay's eyes but he says something else. And when it comes to maithili he is not able to look beyond her. So she feels the one she is willing to cross all limits is actually yearning for some one else and has a complex because he says, you can never be Maithili

2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?

You see that as an interest. I thought it was weird. For one the moment he saw her he spoke to her based on the photo or whatever he saw while doing up her dad's office. I dont know how many people will go and speak to others beacuse they have seen their photo at a client's place. He defo has something up his slevve. Him discussing Misha with Tracker yesterday - I found that odd too. Since he speaks so much he can convey this straight to Misha right!!! 

Don't ask me what i think. I want to know your take.

I am asking you - What do you think?Smile

Much love, Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

i feel pia is jealous of metz

nd tht shaurya is way too sweet

he will give some1 diaebetis

there something wrong with him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index