Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A little doubt about Piya and Shaw (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

1. I think Piya is definately jealous of Lily maiyya. I think shes jealous that Abhay showers so much attention on Maithili and whenever Piya mentions Maithili's name, she can SEE the emotion on Abhay's face that she could never evoke. Out of everyone in the college,

Abhay pays more attention to HER(Piya). So maybe she is, kinda proud about that. But when it comes to Maithili, she is just thrown of the window.So yes, she is jealous.

And obviously she has a complex too. Its like a mixture of both.

That makes sense to me. Until Piya found out about Metz, she was this special one in Abhay's life but the moment the curtains from Metz were raised, she saw that Abhay carries Metz with him . Piya becomes secondary once Metz takes over Abhay. Or is it that Piya has this fear in her head that Metz is taking Abhay away from her? If Abhay continues telling Piya that she is nothing in front of Metz , the girl might actually get knotted up in complexes. LOL

2. There is DEFINATELY something wrong, I mean cmon Misha is attractive but no guy would look at her 'that way'. Shes like a guy among guys.
And Shaurya was attracted to her like a firefly. Somethings wrong here

That is my whole point as well. Shaw is actually seeming to make these special designs on her and that is just NOT natural unless Mishkoo has cast a spell on him. Wink

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Poco waiting for ur analysis of today's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
1. 'Jealous' would be the wrong word but Pia is envious of Maithili. I don't think she has a complex though.
2. No, I'd not really suspected Shaurya. I think he's just pleasantly surprised that Misha is not like the 'typical' girls. I think he's a perfectly normal guy. Though, I have no issues if he has hidden motives. If he's here to use Misha to get back at Mr. D for something, though I don't know what because they share a good relationship, then that would be very Ekta-ish.

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 January 2011 at 11:44am

TheBlackJaguar

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Abt Piya - 

I do agree with others saying Piya is jealous and also might be feeling insecure given the circumstances that Abhay might not luv her with the same intensity Piya does. 

But today's convo between Piya and Panchi made me realize that Piya is strong and she believes in her love no matter wat happened between Ab-Metz. I think it hints at something that is going to happen in future between Ab-Piya.

If u observe the scene, Abhay was also totally into Piya in that eyelock and not with Metz. And wen Piya was telling tat they shud jus believe that someone is made for u,  It showed as if Abhay was also hearing that convo. Probably I am wrong hereLOL

Bottom line, Piya is little bit jealous but not overly jealous as in crazy obsessive disorder jealousyLOL, More than jealous george, Piya is a curious catLOL

Abt Shaw: 

Thank god, even u felt something fishy with Miya storyBig smile. Its going tooo fast and Shaw has already saying his feelings abt Mish out in the open which is really very rare thing to happen in BTShocked. I think this track is somehow going to lead to Mish's heartbreak and probably thats when Kabir will bounce back into the story in full form again because from the beginning Ekta always said that this is about 2 couples with 4 leads in it. So, I think Shaw may not be a permanent member here.

Krishi
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Okay,

I will reserve my thoughts on this and would just like to know what you guys think.

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?

To be frank, Pia is coming out as a psycho to me. She is doing all this for no apparent reason. And if there is a reason then its not very clear. For one, she wants to know the truth of Maithli, another that she loves him, and finally she is just a curious person that wants to just figure out something that is restricted.

2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?
Don't ask me what i think. I want to know your take.

I had doubts about him since ages ago!
He has his vibe in him that scream "IM UP TO NO GOOD".

Much love, Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

TheBlackJaguar

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Piya is

Mad
Crazy
Despo
Wannabe Kissed
Obssesed
In Love

for for for for,,,,,,,,, Abhay Raichand

So that might be make her Jealous of Metz infact sometime I think she is still Jealous of T coz T can easily present her feeling or obssesion to Abhay

Piya need a Doctor,,,,Dr. Abhay RaichandLOLLOL

DR ABHAY RAICHAND what do you want him to cure Piya or perform an Autopsy on Piya?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I hadn't tried to analyse the epi much... and have a report to submit.. but your post forced me to look back... I am just thinking aloud ....

I am not sure if I felt Piya is jealous.... But she definitely thinks of Metz as the one who is keeping Abhay away from her, as the one who has come between her and Abhay and she is sure about her connection with Abhay and sees Metz as the hurdle.. I am not sure if what she has is any 'respect' for Metz either.... But she finds it inexplicable that if Metz is just an obsession from a story/research then Metz has the power to keep the man she loves away from her,  who is a living person... and if he is a vampire as per her suspicion , then I think she has not really begun to understand the depth of what that would mean.... Right now she is largely curious and means to get at the root of the thing that keeps her man away from her, by hook or crook and she doesn't realise  the magnitude of the pain that she is giving to the same man with this mad scheme of hers... or she realises just to what extent it would hurt him and still continues her pig headed scheme in the belief that the end justifies the means!! While i think there definitely is twinge of jealousy as far as Metz is concerned, the overriding feeling is curiosity mixed with a how-can-this-be I guess !! ( to be honest I really wanted to whack her hard today although i had decided to take a neutral stance... I don't believe what a cool customer she was!! very wrong to play with someone's emotion and make a fool of them!!)!!

Coming to Shaurya - He really seems to have zeroed in on Misha - and that too the whole thing including Misha having those visions and Shaurya also having a soft corner for her - seems to have happened too fast... although I didn't feel any romantic vibes from the actual Shaurya so far... the story definitely has to have twists and I am sure it is not going to be simple.... so either Shaw , like u said, is someone who already has a plan.... or he is being honest abt the appeal Misha had for him ... but some twist comes later which creates an issue between them and leaves Mish heart broken!! I feel Shaw is not Panchi's boss.... I think she will meet him for the first time in office only!! My two cents worth and now let me get back to my reports... else my boss will eat me for breakfast tomorrow!!

Edited by solembaum - 18 January 2011 at 11:47am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

1) Piya is definitely jealous of Maithili (she admitted that during the Abhiya Bedroom Scene) and yesterday in her self thoughts she said that Maithili had come between Abhay and her.
2) Shaurya likes Misha because he thinks that she is natural and not made up like the other Bimbo's. His behavior towards her so far does not show any romantic inclination. He is just acting friendly and treating her just like another Guy.

Oh yes, i remember that .Piya had admitted that she is jealous of the woman that Abhay loves. Hmm.... Piya feels sidelined because of and by Metz. But the jealousy doesn't seem full fledged yet.

Your view on Shaw also makes sense. Maybe he is just being nice and am reading too much. But the boy does give me alarm bells. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index