Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A little doubt about Piya and Shaw (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@poca : pocu gud post......

i too had same things in ma mind while watchin d epi........pia yes fr a moment she ws happy to c abhay smile...bt d very nxt mom,ent pain n jealousy ws evident coz dt amile wasnt fr her it ws fr maithilli....

n shaurya is too gud to b true...somethin fishy....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Okay,

I will reserve my thoughts on this and would just like to know what you guys think.

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?

2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?

Don't ask me what i think. I want to know your take.

Much love, Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

Hi Poca,
I also feel same about Piya that she is jealous.. To find the truth someone can not go to that extent.. She is jealous that Abhay can not be hers completely if he still remember his first love.. she is jealous that Abhay clearly told her that she can not be ever Metz..
About Shourya.. Feels the same.. he himself giving so much attention to Misha.. either he know that Misha has crush for him, and he is playing or he wants save him from Chipkoo Ruhi LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

OK poca so u took my yesterday's comment quite seriously.....u did not give ur views todayLOLLOLLOL
ok i will start wid piya nd Ametz....
i think piya was not jealous of Metz but she really found her lucky.....d person whom she luvs so desperately, d person whom she is obsessed wid doesnot even luk at her when he is thinking about metz.....d hard faced man who doesnot bother to talk to anybody sweetly  develops a sudden sweet nd emotional smile on his face when he remembers maithali.......instead of feeling bad for Ametz she rather found metz lucky dat her romeo still luvs her so much dat after 200+ yrs also though he knws dat metz is dead...is desperately waiting for her to return to him nd waiting to see even a glimpse of her!!!!!!
now about HOTTIE WID BRAINS shaurya........
well it is too early to tell wat kind of a person he is.....i mean even i feel dat sumthing is fishy wid dat person but den at d same tym he makes me feel gud wid his matured dialogues!!!! but sumhow i feel dat MIYA luv story cannot be so easy for sure...(or rather, i might be wrong) there must be sum surprise in store for us.....according to me he cud be a cassenova also nd might be trying to fool misha nd trap her nd at d same tym he cud be d MR PURRFECT for mishooo also who is made for her only!!!!!!

I see. So, you mean that what Piya feels for Metz is a kind of respect? Makes sense. Maybe she thinks that Abhay worships Metz , so she looks at her with that kind of a view.

You caught my Shaw doubts right. MiYa story is seeming too good and easy to be true. This happy-happy pink bubble love story is just NOT the way Ekta and her writers work. Maybe there is a twist indeed to Shaw.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieBefikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aminah007

u no nw tht u mension its
this iz a condiarable post
i dnt no bout pia bt shauriya defo wnts smethin.......... i mean y else would he be after misha so much.........there iz sme thing goin on..........smethin iz jst nt right bout tht guy

Tell me that. Shaw is giving me alarm bells or maybe am too used to good looking men with a twist.LOL.....he has taken over Mishkoo's life and somehow am not seeing that as normal. Confused
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Piya is definitely jealous. Yesterday she clearly said "Kaun hai ye Maithili jo tumhare aur mere beech aa rehi hai" She is feeling that Metz is lucky. But at the same time her eyes say why I am not lucky like her. Shaurya hmmm something going in his mind.

TheBlackJaguar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

poco been a while. responding to ur post aft like 3 weeks. back finally. finally done with college stuffs . anyway

Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?
i really don't think piya is the jealous at all. as Ritz93 said, it more like i think a concern for him to be happy and it can be seen clearly she loves him unconditionally and irrevocially. i know she said piya has expressed in her thoughts that metz is coming between her and abhay. Honestly, i think she is more concerned for abhay's hapiness and she wants him to smile. as far being jealous, she might be a little but that is out of the question. i think it's more of a concern rather than jealousy. When u love somebody like piya loves abhay, it hurts her more that abhay is more sad and concern that she can't do anything to see a happy abhay . she is more concern about him than she is jealous. My only confusion as i watch more and more pyek episodes is abhay's feeling. I feel like abhay is in love with piya has not realized it yet. his past has been overshadowed by the present. i believe he is still lives in the past. when it comes to the present he does not want to come back in the present. my only confusion all this creatives are not answering and that's bothering me from the begining is how piya and metz's are realted through blood or something.

As for shaurya and misha. there is a physicial chemistry that attracting them towards each other so much. i feel like shaurya is drawn to misha everytimes he sees her and there is not doubt in my mind he is a player. i know players and have dated them. shaurya is going to play around with misha and her feeling. he might be the next door guy. but, when times come shaurya will ask misha out and dump her. Then, regret it later. he is def going to play around with misha i have no doubt in mind. he is gonna hurt her and regret it later,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

pia is defo jealous. .in yestrdz epi she said dat metz in coming b/w her n abhay
Shaw is a smart guy. .hez 2 fast. .

Yeah. Its these one off dialogues that Piya says which make one think that Piya is jealous of Abhay. I mean, when she sees the love and passion in Abhay's eyes  for Metz , she misses seeing herself there instead. Ouch

You got it right about Shaw. The guy, really is TOO FAST. OuchLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i dont think piya was jealous bcoz he just wondered that maithili was so lucky to have abhay's luv.........she just felt a sorry bcoz she didnt get the luv of abhay.......!!she knew it very well that abhay always came near to her bcoz of metz..... poor piya...
and about  mish ...no comment! 

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index