Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A little doubt about Piya and Shaw (Page 2)

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
pia is not jealous she's just in luv with abhay n is eager to know about him..................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
There has to be something wrong obviously, in THIS flick!! I mean, there's no way an Ekta Kapoor show could run without any twists and filthy planning and plotting. LOL

With Pia, I guess its just her envy - she knows what Maithali's remembrance does to Abhay and she feels she's never going to be close to that. So you could say, she's into some complex.

And Shaurya? Sab ki apni apni pasand hoti hai. LOL He likes her. I dont find anything fishy, you know? 'Sides, the player's name was 'Siddarth' and not 'Shaurya', if am not mistaken so might as well be possible - that is the other new entry. Shaurya is just, erm - no idea!

Edited by -Kanky- - 18 January 2011 at 10:01am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
chaks yaha bhi frsttttttt..!tskkk sudhar ja!

pokes no metz n pia..
ya shaw mite be into something...!i feel something is up..maybe some bet or something..bt somehow i feel ki it cud be a buddy buddy equation too..!
lol cnfused muchLOL

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Pia
>> I never felt that Pia was jealous or envious of Maithili. It seems more like respect for an undying love. She can't understand this love but she can feel it. Jealousy or envy could be momentary for her but she seems to overcome them very fast. 

She doesn't seem to bother about any complexes so far. If it was complex then she would stop her actions feeling depressed from those complexes. But she seems to come back with double energy every time. 

When I see Pia now, especially, after last two or three episodes (since party), I see more of a concerned lover who may not want anything back in love but gets concerned and curious about the erratic changes in the moods and reactions of the man she loves. She feels happy when he smiles. She feels concerned when he is angry. She is curious when he rebukes her in one moment and caresses a book the next moment. No, I think Pia is beyond jealousy or complex.

P.S. I know my take on Pia has changed since she has started showing her concerns loudly. 

Shaw
>> Shaw is still a mystery man to me. If I see this show as a normal show, he seems like a nice, super cute, next door boy and I see nothing wrong with him but he just seems perfect for Misha as a friend. So, I don't find it fishy when he gives so much attention to Misha as Misha is after all an intelligent (though she acts dumb in his presence), nice, not-so-traditional but attractive girl and any sensible guy will appreciate her. We know even Abhay and Kabir like her as a person though not in a girly sense. No I don't see anything wrong with Shaw then.

But the moment I start attaching the super-natural aspects of the show to it, I see him very differently. Firstly, I am not able to understand about the Shaw that Misha sees in her dreams - is that real (by some supernatural powers of Shaw) or is it just her imagination? I know I am going beyond normal thinking. If Shaw is something supernatural then everything turns fishy. But I won't comment more on this right now as it is too early to say that. 

Edited by Ritz93 - 18 January 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Umm dont know what to say about Pia. She is jealous of Matz thats why she belives that Matz is the one trying to come between them. But Matz has always been there and in a way she is the one coming between two lovers. I guess in her head she has already made Abhay her BF lol. She does believe that they share something special and thats why maybe she feels that she has a right to know everything about him. And obvisiosly feels envious of Matz on whom Abhay's showers so much attention.

And Shaw...everything about him screams suspicious for me! LOL
I think there is definitely something odd about him. He is a mature good looking guy and if im not wrong he is working so older than Mish and gang. So he can get any girl he wants. Why so much interest in a 17yr old tomboyish Mishkoo? I find it rather strange. Ermm
He is definitely upto something....and something not good.

Maybe im being too judgmental of both but...brrr dont know. I really have my doubts on Shaw. I mean itna goody goody guy! kuch tu gadbad hai. LOL

Edited by sugaryanu - 18 January 2011 at 10:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Aminah007 Groupbie
Aminah007
Aminah007

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

You no ths iz actulay i very gud post

No1 even thought bout this

I dnt no bout pia bt shaurya definitely sommats up............i mean y esle iz he stickin up 2 misha..............its a lil stange...........its lke he already knwz hr ................or..................he hz somehtin esle planned.......i mean somthing BAD.................Dhall mai khuch kala zaroor hai

An guyz iz there any newz of abhay brother.....i dint here any thin bout hm after tht article........i wonder wts hz role...........if u do hv any info bout hm plez do lemme no

fanxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I dont know if it can directly be called 'jeaoulsy'...her consern seems more to know abt this feeling and the pain its causing abhay....so the priority is the pain nd feeling of Abhay rather then her own take on the whole thing.....She didnt seem hurt by his smile on maithali's thaught when she was looking at him,standing there in the corner......'She is lucky to have your smile by just her thaught'......that doesnt sound 'jealousy' anywhere...more consern of happiness and respect......but then again this whole situation cant even be termed into words like jealousy/envy/consern etc....its lots more....its About lots more emotions involved.....reasons: 'She looks exactly like me' or correction before Abhay Bites me!lol' I look exactly like her'......possibilites in her mind, specially after the Pandher visit are......'Am i a reborn Maithali?'....  after the ghost call'  am i supposed to help Abhay with his pain, is he my destiny?'....'why do i look like her'...and most importantly 'why is there this strong connection between me and Abhay whom supposly have been/ is  in love with somone that i am a mirror reflect of?'.....all this questions and the circumstances it brings....makes terming their connection with words like envy/jealousy/simple consern/attraction kind of impossible.

@Shaw.....hm havnt put much thaught on it.....he seems a player, i guess its to early to say anything....he might seems suspicious, it can be that its the typical attraction thing or that he has plans for the Dobrials.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 18 January 2011 at 10:31am

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

chaks yaha bhi frsttttttt..!tskkk sudhar ja!

pokes no metz n pia..
ya shaw mite be into something...!i feel something is up..maybe some bet or something..bt somehow i feel ki it cud be a buddy buddy equation too..!
lol cnfused muchLOL

yo wackoooooo i m first here alsoLOLLOLLOLLOL
agar main sudhar gayi toh sabka kalyan kaun karega??LOLROFL

leeseunggiloveTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index