A little doubt about Piya and Shaw - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I hadn't tried to analyse the epi much... and have a report to submit.. but your post forced me to look back... I am just thinking aloud ....

I am not sure if I felt Piya is jealous.... But she definitely thinks of Metz as the one who is keeping Abhay away from her, as the one who has come between her and Abhay and she is sure about her connection with Abhay and sees Metz as the hurdle.. I am not sure if what she has is any 'respect' for Metz either.... But she finds it inexplicable that if Metz is just an obsession from a story/research then Metz has the power to keep the man she loves away from her,  who is a living person... and if he is a vampire as per her suspicion , then I think she has not really begun to understand the depth of what that would mean.... Right now she is largely curious and means to get at the root of the thing that keeps her man away from her, by hook or crook and she doesn't realise  the magnitude of the pain that she is giving to the same man with this mad scheme of hers... or she realises just to what extent it would hurt him and still continues her pig headed scheme in the belief that the end justifies the means!! While i think there definitely is twinge of jealousy as far as Metz is concerned, the overriding feeling is curiosity mixed with a how-can-this-be I guess !! ( to be honest I really wanted to whack her hard today although i had decided to take a neutral stance... I don't believe what a cool customer she was!! very wrong to play with someone's emotion and make a fool of them!!)!!

Coming to Shaurya - He really seems to have zeroed in on Misha - and that too the whole thing including Misha having those visions and Shaurya also having a soft corner for her - seems to have happened too fast... although I didn't feel any romantic vibes from the actual Shaurya so far... the story definitely has to have twists and I am sure it is not going to be simple.... so either Shaw , like u said, is someone who already has a plan.... or he is being honest abt the appeal Misha had for him ... but some twist comes later which creates an issue between them and leaves Mish heart broken!! I feel Shaw is not Panchi's boss.... I think she will meet him for the first time in office only!! My two cents worth and now let me get back to my reports... else my boss will eat me for breakfast tomorrow!!

Edited by solembaum - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

1) Piya is definitely jealous of Maithili (she admitted that during the Abhiya Bedroom Scene) and yesterday in her self thoughts she said that Maithili had come between Abhay and her.
2) Shaurya likes Misha because he thinks that she is natural and not made up like the other Bimbo's. His behavior towards her so far does not show any romantic inclination. He is just acting friendly and treating her just like another Guy.

Oh yes, i remember that .Piya had admitted that she is jealous of the woman that Abhay loves. Hmm.... Piya feels sidelined because of and by Metz. But the jealousy doesn't seem full fledged yet.

Your view on Shaw also makes sense. Maybe he is just being nice and am reading too much. But the boy does give me alarm bells. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -sim-

Piya is

Mad
Crazy
Despo
Wannabe Kissed
Obssesed
In Love

for for for for,,,,,,,,, Abhay Raichand

So that might be make her Jealous of Metz infact sometime I think she is still Jealous of T coz T can easily present her feeling or obssesion to Abhay

Piya need a Doctor,,,,Dr. Abhay RaichandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....send this list if adjectives to Abhay and he will actually abuse Piya with them.πŸ˜†.... now you are making me wonder if Piya is jealous of the wind as well as it can touch Abhay and she cannot? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by .Angel

awesome post PocuπŸ‘

now I don't know if one should what she is feeling as jealous or wishing she is the one Abhay love

You mean she is in a "I wish I was Maithli or rather in Maithli's place " state of mind?
lovely topic poco!!

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?
nah, i dnt think its jealousy at all.. yest wen she said tht mets was coming between her and abh, i guess her coming in between mostly meant met's name/topic.. she knws tht abh is all obsessed with metz, but she evn had the tthing in her mind- if abhay is also some look alike of abhendra....(hmm nt quite sure)...dnt remember if she is sure tht abh is only abhendra.. is she? she is still on withthe detectivegiri rite now... nvm, jealousy- rite now i feel more thn jealousy, its the inquisitiveness to knw wht mets is to abhay... and after knwing the truth.. it  mite lead to jealousy😳... (dnt bother.. am still confusedπŸ˜•)
2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?

shaw is def a player.. weeve seen every part of a player in him..πŸ˜†(stalking her in her dreams was okay, par hadh kar di yaar.. ab sabke saamne..πŸ˜†) and definitely he is upto something... he can clearly see tht mish is going nuts over him, but w/e is happening... is like too fast...
and lemme get the poinT tht i love: my 'PLZ GOD PLZ' feelings tht he is a wolfie...(but then aain, y is he in the raichands party?) 
his entry with the WWs and stuff... this mite link up with the game he is trying to play here....
hmmmπŸ€“

Hey Poca was eagerly waiting for your analysis of ABHAY & PIYA eye contact today..but ..its OK..Will wait..

Coming to PIYA she is Totally in LOVE with Abhay..and she is totally engrossed in him..and yes Jealousy is a strong  part of LOVE ..but I think she is little ok becuase Mythili is her look alike...so But obviously she will want Abhay to love HER fro HERSELF and not for any other reason...and that will be worth watching..
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
1. Yes, Piya's kinda jealous of Maithli. Actually, I think that what really pisses her off is the effect Maithli has on Abhay. Noone, not even Piya, has this effect on him. And, of course, because Abhay kept comparing her to Maithli, she has a complex too.😊

2. Well, I don't know what to say about Shaurya. He's not flirting with her, he's acting very friendly, and natural with her. She's the one who has a crush on him. But at the same time, I wonder why, does he show interest in her only ? Even though he's just being friendly with her, why doesn't he talk to anyone else ? Why is he so direct with her ? It's weird. But now I remember that in today's episode, he said that Misha's different from other girls. And in yesterday's episode, after teasing her about her "wedding cake" dress, he said that one should just be natural. So it might be the reason why he's interested in her ? Because she really is very natural, and very different from other girls too. What I find weird is that their story is wayyy to simple. I think something's gonna happen soon. Some Ekta-style twist.  Who knows, Shaurya might be a werewolf or a ghost ? πŸ˜† Let's see, let's see.😊xxxx
I kind of suspect sharuya's behavior.
hey poco.. 

have been a silent reader of your post ever since.. but today i guess u made me open up... Awesome Analysis so far u have done..Well coming to todays Q by you...

I disagree to the fact that pia is jealous.. The thing here is she just being another immature teenage who wants all sorts of answers to the mystic magic around her... She is way way way to curious to know what is it abt metz &  Abhay  why is he distant from her... when it comes to Metz....

She cares for Abhay, & she cannot see him in pain esp when it comes to Metz. Abhay just proclaims pain & sees nothing beyond that...& she does understand that .......which even makes her more curios to find out.. What is abt Metz?  but what she doesn't understand is the magnitude of the his pain.. knowingly & unknowingly she causing damage to him...& trying to rip open Abhay wounds... ( I so wanted to whack her today) 

I wld say the same abt Abhay too.. if u look at it from diff...angle Abhay knows Pia is not Metz.. but somewhere down the line he is hoping to see Pia as another Metz.. (remember how he says in the palace Pia & Metz are becoming One? hows it possible) prolly deepdown he is seeking metz in Pia or rather seeing metz in Pia... & hence pia is extra spl to him in some way...which is confusing her too abt Abhay 

As far as Shaurya.. AM holding on to him... The relation is not gelling with me.. Were they friends before as per shaurya - its good to be back with u Misha.. & when they were introduce it was more like they Shaurya knew Misha Than the other way round... so am little confused on that area as yet... But them being so jelly makes me crurious..
Originally posted by Pocahontas

You mean she is in a "I wish I was Maithli or rather in Maithli's place " state of mind?
yes I believe so, she is because I kinda believe she is totally in love with Abhay and I he doesn't seem to have her time yet because he is so busy running after a dead woman who he was once upon a time madly in love with.

so I feel she just want to be his one and only eye candy Pia whom he has come to love living his dead lover Maitli behind him for good and seriously Abhay does need to forget Maitli soon so that he can start smiling again.