Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVs Ab toh Bachee ko chod do yar (Page 2)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Why don't the CVs leave the baby alone. Angry Angry

Kitne baar wahi phatichar baby card play karoge.....we are fed up of this nonsense Dead Dead Dead

They promised a dream wedding and are doing their level best to turn it into a nightmare. Angry Angry

They are proving that they lack creativity, imagination and common sense. Arrey we do not want miscarriage or Maan having to choose nonsense. Last week bhi yahi natak and same natak this week? Angry Dead

The CVs need a break. I think their brains are fried. LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spring Baby

This is not only Longest Awaited Wedding in Indian Series but it is also Longest Wedding episodes also with turns and twist..as its already been said that there will be too many turns and twist and people will think that shadi hogi ki nahi....so that's what we're getting....har chiz me baccha kyon le ate hai...yesterday I was thinking abut Brij..now I am thinking abt baby..till tomorrow...let's see...what next...may be Arjun....

No its the Shaadi where less scenes of shaadi... and more scenes of Annie and arjun.... If u notice they just show only little portion of the shaadi

Spring Baby

Spring Baby Senior Member
Spring Baby
Spring Baby

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinus

Originally posted by Spring Baby

No its the Shaadi where less scenes of shaadi... and more scenes of Annie and arjun.... If u notice they just show only little portion of the shaadi
I agree.....I hate that....I mean there is no sense....waha kisi ki jaan pe ban ayi hai..aur ye log date pe ja rahe hai or that bonfire...etc....khair..maneet ke liye unhe bhi jhelna padega
shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@ Jhaan,,,,,,

Yes they do need break,,,,, or they should watch the episode again.... I really cant understannd why they are showing this again and again..... AngryDead... Now we will see again about baby next week also..

suk19

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@ shinus

Ditto

jo bhi problems hain..ab shaadi ke baad...yeh sab decorations waste mat karo..get them married 1st. we'll b happy to see n discuss their problems later.

Go to top