India-Forums

Mithun Da's Dig At Geeta's Weight - Article (Page 2)

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Mithun Da shouldnot  make a comment on Geeta like this ?i think no one should  comment on anyone about this sensitive issue...specially in national tv...fun is different thing  but this??? noop ...never...and above all this is none of  his business....who is loosing weight or who  is gaining....

Edited by Kinara2 - 19 January 2011 at 2:55pm

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

LOL @ Co-So. Too cute.

What?LOL
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Dancer97 Senior Member
Dancer97
Dancer97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
why did he have to say something like thta? if he was a bit chubby he won't like if anyone told him anything like that. he should think ablout other's feelings. that was a very mean comment
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
though, what he said might have been "hurtful" but honestly, we bengalis are open hearted...we love to crack jokes..and i'm sure and more than sure...he didnt mean it in an offensive tone! oh come on... i'm sure they are good friends and get on each others businesses sometimes..and as an audience it might seem to us like Geeta is being targetted, but in reality..how  many of us know abt their comfort levels with each other.. He wld never say anything to hurt anyone... i mean.. that too, on national TV!?! haha.. i doubt it! besides..she took it in her stride..i'm sure she didnt mind... we've been seeing from Season 1..how Mithun da keeps pulling the judges' legs..this is nothing new.. =P
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
mithun is just lucky geeta takes his digs sportingly & doesnt make an issue of it
Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I dont understand why is Mithun so worried about Geeta's weight. Even in DID 2 he had made such unwanted comments on her weight. Its ok if he tells her about reducing weight but does he know that he is saying this on national television ? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index