India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

gshp's achievement

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

geet's take today for the WOMEN make the serial achieve the true essence of the purpose ghsp was initialy started.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClaphats off to maan and geet today and thanks to cv bringing the topic back todayClapClapClapClap i really loved it and felt it .

if u felt the same share ur thoughts abt geet's take today.
   i hope we had person like maan in this world for the girls like geetSmile

Edited by sanjh1234 - 18 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

avneesnehag10pupasasasa-loniramyaduraiMANEET_BABYPGirnNandita5sarrmtulip132yadanubhabhaTiharikaanks_amsJadee777sana_sugarbunAyesha05NewdimedeepthichoudaryDilsaymgdg_2010mechantefilleKyunkiImafanambbihaiMadzLuvScoobySweetSammyAngel-33..shreyaa..jnawazAmoureuxkahkashansakinakirti_fijiGiraffidaeblackb28todayzstar

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yeah I was bursting with pride n felt like saying ''In your face'' to everyone who disses me for watching the show!! 

Cheers...take a bow..geet team...take a bow. it was a much awaited sequence..thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hmmm, that was good and geet was give beautiful dialogues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnsaanjh11

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
really loved d way geet take a stand for all d women.........

PGirnsaanjh11

Crazy_Soha Senior Member
Crazy_Soha
Crazy_Soha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
She is an INSPIRATION to all of us..! She stole the show today .! She was too freaking GREAT.. :-) N even maan.. He did a fantastic job today.. How he saved geet n how he took over brige was awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnsarrmsaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_Soha

She is an INSPIRATION to all of us..! She stole the show today .! She was too freaking GREAT.. :-) N even maan.. He did a fantastic job today.. How he saved geet n how he took over brige was awesome
  thats why i say we need boys like maan who can love girls facing problems like geet
Whypadhu IF-Dazzler
Whypadhu
Whypadhu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
really loved d way geet take a stand for all d women.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
If we had more men like Maan this world would be a much better place for girls like Geet who through no fault of theirs are pushed into such circumstances. In all fairness they should have included a dialogue saying who actually was to blame for her predicament. Her family of course for getting her married the first time without looking into the boy's background. all this talk about his family honour when the family itself is responsible for what Geet has gone through. Ugh how hypocritical can one get!!!!

Hats off to the Cvs and to the dialogue writer for bringing this theme out! Very well written and beautifully enacted episode. Only the precap is troubling me. Once again its Geet or baby and now Maan has to remember his promise to Geet which he gave on sangeet day. So Cvs whats it going to be? please finish the tension soon. Find it very difficult to wait patiently for the next episode. This show is terribly addictive. Every one at home scolds me for getting so tensed up about a serial but cant help it. Luv it sooooooo very much.

Edited by nanny25 - 18 January 2011 at 10:28am

sarrmsaanjh11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index