Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai (Page 7)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pari1508

ROFLLLLL..... Sabse bada gift aaya Maheshwari circus mein...ROFL

Kitnaa bada packing kiya tha..maine kya kya guesses kiye the par nikla kya..jodhapoori zoola..[rofl]ROFL  Aaj poora comedy circus ban gayaa YR..ROFL

Canu beleivee..??? Naani nd varsha ka senti scene....ROFLROFL I was laughing so hard...
Woww...jimmy resolved tiff between Cong-Kaki, Nani-Varsha,ROFL Shitt....Godhbharai tak bhi nahi ruka jimmy...CryLOLLOL

haan tab nandu-lukkhe kia bhi patch up ho jaata.... dj-naitik & gay3-naitik... bhi toh line mein khade hai....

aaj raat mein hi Gayatri-Naitik ka patch up ho jayega..bach jayega Buddhe ka parivaar....Mohini n Dj-naitik patch up.....Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
waise godh bharai mein Naitik jayega na,,,.. warna sabka sar todh denge...OuchOuch

I hope Naitik jayega...Confused else Aksh ka aise taiyar hone ka kya fayda..??ConfusedConfused

Haa Aksh ne itne dino baad kuchh alag look liyaa hai..With that look Naksh scene is compulsory..Embarrassed Nahi aaya toh AngryAngry
in godhbarai gents not allowed. but i want naitik to be with her. she is looking gorgeous. without naitik yrrkh episode is in complete.he is the heroyaar. atleast he should come and drop akshi and in the evening he should pick akshi . it will be too good.naitik defintely will be fida over her. really this new look suits her. lekin dimiri par barosa nahi karna chayiye.

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Just not sure where this is headedSleepy Kutte ke jaane se itna shok samaroh, we are in a lot of trouble if Varsha looses her baby. Hum sab ke liye aur Varsha ke bacche ke liye mannat maango tha ki sab acche se ho. CV's ne kutte ko itni jaldi kyun bhej diya? I was hoping Jimmy Baisa se mill letha. Sparks flying between Baisa & Nani over Nani's new found love would have been fun to watch. Every one needed a vacation for New Years so they hired Jimmy(muft mein) for filler episodesAngry

Munna's track seems like a wash too. Maate ruining it again & G3 wins again w/the chinese food argument and also the Munna bulaanewala argument. Munna's stand was legitimate on both but as usual Maate beech mein taang adake made him feel guilty. I have yet to see Akshara supporting Naitik, I think it will just be in our dreams. "Munni" dialogue was the highlight of YR, itna ghatiya dialogueAngry Munni ko pakadke maaro aur Ghazala ko bhi, dialogue ke liyeAngry

Now this Nandu who doesn't know why she came to maayka & G3 also pretending Mohit is out of townDead Do they think viewers have a short term memory loss? Dishing out such crap day after day, I need to see a shrinkOuch

Edited by FLGators - 18 January 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshMadhavi_Dibeautiful16_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Just not sure where this is headedSleepy Kutte ke jaane se itna shok samaroh, we are in a lot of trouble if Varsha looses her baby. Hum sab ke liye aur Varsha ke bacche ke liye mannat maango tha ki sab acche se ho. CV's ne kutte ko itni jaldi kyun bhej diya? I was hoping Jimmy Baisa se mill letha. Sparks flying between Baisa & Nani over Nani's new found love would have been fun to watch. Every one needed a vacation for New Years so they hired Jimmy(muft mein) for filler episodesAngry

Munna's track seems like a wash too. Maate ruining it again & G3 wins again w/the chinese food argument and also the Munna bulaanewala argument. Munna's stand was legitimate on both but as usual Maate beech mein taang adake made him feel guilty. I have yet to see Akshara supporting Naitik, I think it will just be in our dreams. "Munni" dialogue was the highlight of YR, itna ghatiya dialogueAngry Munni ko pakadke maaro aur Ghazala ko bhi, dialogue ke liyeAngry

Now this Nandu who doesn't know why she came to maayka & G3 also pretending Mohit is out of townDead Do they think viewers have a short term memory loss? Dishing out such crap day after day, I need to see a shrinkOuch

sach mein this is the heights Dead what a hathoda episode it was ! if varsha is sooo much dukhi over JIMMY then they can buy her a new pet anyday Dead at least i dun remember why nandini is in her maayka..i think mohit and nandini have also forgotten by now..the family obviously doesn't care to find out....maate knows the truth but as usual, she'll not tell anyone , nandini ne kaha hai na bhai! 

akshara ki MA bhakti reached new heights...munni badnaam ho gayi MA ke liye Dead what a pathetic characterization..naitik ka bhi satyanash kar diya MA beti ne milkar. i just hope he lives upto to our expectations and revolt soon. maate is not needed by his side...she's totally mad ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16YR_Nakshankita2407beautiful16

ankita2407 IF-Dazzler
ankita2407
ankita2407

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
kal ka episode waah kya episode tha i never expected them to play the sad BG music of yrkkh on the exit of jimmy and naani's dukh on his jana was Shocked bad mai samajh mai ayaa ki ab naani ke amrud kaun bachayegaROFL..................jhula Wacko ................munni to pagal ho gayi hD'oh kya bole uske baare mai uske liye to mental asylum mai bed book karna hi padegaAngryAngryAngrySilly.............and again precap was horrible with that baisa throwing her attitudeSleepySleepy bas akshi acchi lag rahi thiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

badi mushkil hai..
khoya mera YR hai..
koi use dhund ke laaye na
jaake kahan main rapart likhaaoon..
koi batlaaye na..
main ROYU ya Hasoon..??
karoon main kya karoon..?? Silly ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2407

kal ka episode waah kya episode tha i never expected them to play the sad BG music of yrkkh on the exit of jimmy and naani's dukh on his jana was Shocked bad mai samajh mai ayaa ki ab naani ke amrud kaun bachayegaROFL..................jhula Wacko ................munni to pagal ho gayi hD'oh kya bole uske baare mai uske liye to mental asylum mai bed book karna hi padegaSilly.............and again precap was horrible with that baisa throwing her attitudeSleepySleepy bas akshi acchi lag rahi thiSmile

kal ka episode kya tha Shocked felt like throwing a brick on the tv..and another one on my head Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16Madhavi_DiYR_Nakshankita2407Tafseer

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

kal ka episode waah kya episode tha i never expected them to play the sad BG music of yrkkh on the exit of jimmy and naani's dukh on his jana was Shocked bad mai samajh mai ayaa ki ab naani ke amrud kaun bachayegaROFL..................jhula Wacko ................munni to pagal ho gayi hD'oh kya bole uske baare mai uske liye to mental asylum mai bed book karna hi padegaSilly.............and again precap was horrible with that baisa throwing her attitudeSleepySleepy bas akshi acchi lag rahi thiSmile

kal ka episode kya tha Shocked felt like throwing a brick on the tv..and another one on my head Dead

Charu, 2nd option is better....as we are the culprits...kasoor saara hamara hi hai for watching this crap....kal ka epi was BAAP of all craps yaar...Dead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16ankita2407

siya16 Senior Member
siya16
siya16

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Charu, 2nd option is better....as we are the culprits...kasoor saara hamara hi hai for watching this crap....kal ka epi was BAAP of all craps yaar...Dead Dead
  taffy di these days each epi is crap yo watch........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2407

Go to top