Bandini
Bandini

18th January 2011 Update (Page 5)

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

Thanks 4 z updates ipod n sakshi. Episode was good n thing is moving fast, don't know exactly what is z indication.............Cry What a shameful man Vishal is? He remain in z house after treating everyone so badly i think he has some self respect n left z house before someone kick him out. Megha left 4 z POLICE STATION with Hiten so WILLINGLYEmbarrassed. Hope 2 get some really good sanraj scenes so that we can cheers 4 a long time. No BD 4 SANRAJ scenes please.

Cry
dont hope tomuch on cv .we never get nice sanraj sence .we hope that from long time a go.we dont get any yet and now show going almose end next week.and from lash two week every day we get cheat short of sanraj.rr also not inrest in badini serial anymore.that wise he is not present in any of this main sence with santu.rr we are not happy of your bds sence.i hat this. ist beter to end bendini.Angrybecause every day cv kill our hope.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownsimlavidhianitarani

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santudi

Originally posted by simlavidhi

Thanks 4 z updates ipod n sakshi. Episode was good n thing is moving fast, don't know exactly what is z indication.............Cry What a shameful man Vishal is? He remain in z house after treating everyone so badly i think he has some self respect n left z house before someone kick him out. Megha left 4 z POLICE STATION with Hiten so WILLINGLYEmbarrassed. Hope 2 get some really good sanraj scenes so that we can cheers 4 a long time. No BD 4 SANRAJ scenes please.

Cry
dont hope tomuch on cv .we never get nice sanraj sence .we hope that from long time a go.we dont get any yet and now show going almose end next week.and from lash two week every day we get cheat short of sanraj.rr also not inrest in badini serial anymore.that wise he is not present in any of this main sence with santu.rr we are not happy of your bds sence.i hat this. ist beter to end bendini.Angrybecause every day cv kill our hope.Cry

Yes, it looks like RR is out of Bandini much before Bandini is out of Imagine....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1bankhanhashbrownsimlavidhi

AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update mira saki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

bankhan Senior Member
bankhan
bankhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
thanks for update. DM is still not in one frame. They cheat us. Santu's order for to leave M-House is correct. Now Vishal has a chance to prove his faithfulness for parents.
bankhan Senior Member
bankhan
bankhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

in sanraj room-
DM seeing old pics and DM ell her that we will click new pics now..
DM tell santu that now u will take my seat of malik,,,
santu says no but DM says no u have to be malkin for me..
DM ask 4 her frst nirnay,,santu take him to the hall and collect mzoo members,,santu says that u all feel vishal is redeeming but my nirnay is that vishal have to leav this house...
all shocked..
end
Santu's order for Vishal is correct. She also mentioned that Malik is not happy with Vishal.
maman Senior Member
maman
maman

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
wow go Santu MalkinClap
rajiv_register Senior Member
rajiv_register
rajiv_register

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bankhan

Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

in sanraj room-
DM seeing old pics and DM ell her that we will click new pics now..
DM tell santu that now u will take my seat of malik,,,
santu says no but DM says no u have to be malkin for me..
DM ask 4 her frst nirnay,,santu take him to the hall and collect mzoo members,,santu says that u all feel vishal is redeeming but my nirnay is that vishal have to leav this house...
all shocked..
end
Santu's order for Vishal is correct. She also mentioned that Malik is not happy with Vishal.

I am not sure why the order is correct? Vishal has repented and saved people life so he should be punished & rewarded as well. Vishal should be sent out of home to get reformed and educated. Not sure what he learnt when he was with Megha. Also the way he ran business with Megha, I don't think he can do anything alone.

Triveni being pregnant.God save Bandini, if CVs show this track. There is no logic in there mind but so far triveni - vishal have no relationship and the incident that happened was before Sanraj exit from M-house. So hope Sanraj took atleast a year to do what they did at mumbai... Anything less than year than Sanraj's company will be like BT making losses. Wonder where they got the money to get M-house back. hmm.... 

Also I thought DM called dharampur worker to work in mumbai so wonder why dialogue said Dharampur worker has not seen Santo as Diamond queen. CVs don't remember their own story in tight schedule of having a story for 5 days a week. I think Bandini writer need additional help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownanitarani

Go to top