India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

18th January 2011 Update (Page 4)

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
other thing i do not get- what basis hiten put megha behind bars?

just because she aimed to shoot dm? she has done worst deed previously? all of a sudden she goes to jail without a resistance? something not right or the cv's forgot their thinking hat

what a thanda punishment for megha and vshal - i wanted fireworks when dm throws megha and vishal out

it was let down i feel cheated we beared  her and the cry baby for so long and did not get the pleasure of seeing them punished
i wanted to see that

i really wanted to see dm beat vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 18 January 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275muttakinbankhanhashbrownShahara3anitarani

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 the update dears.......... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

just because she aimed to shoot dm? she has done worst deed previously? all of a sudden she goes to jail without a resistance? something not right or the cv's forgot their thinking hat

what a thanda punishment for megha and vshal - i wanted fireworks when dm throws megha and vishal out

it was let down i feel cheated we beared  her and the cry baby for so long and did not get the pleasure of seeing them punished
i wanted to see that

Exactly Ipod.........this was most unlike DM .....who was known for meeting out with his famous
dand immediately....with the chappals or whatever.......Sanraj entry back into M. Mansion called
for a dramatic turn of events......NOTHING.....COLD WATER..........very lame....Megha just
giving up so easily, where earlier........she did worst  & always escaped.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownipodmackidsimlavidhiShahara3

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 z updates ipod n sakshi. Episode was good n thing is moving fast, don't know exactly what is z indication.............Cry What a shameful man Vishal is? He remain in z house after treating everyone so badly i think he has some self respect n left z house before someone kick him out. Megha left 4 z POLICE STATION with Hiten so WILLINGLYEmbarrassed. Hope 2 get some really good sanraj scenes so that we can cheers 4 a long time. No BD 4 SANRAJ scenes please.

Edited by simlavidhi - 18 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownipodmackidShahara3

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

i wanted to see that

ipod, i think they are trying to wind up things in a hurry now.....the presentation was very sloppy.... that is why it all looked unimpressive......otherwise, there were grounds for megha's arrest.  her arrest can be on charges of:
1- an attempt to murder......
2-she was standing on some one else's property....
3- her biggest tout had turned against her.....he  would give all the evidences against her....
so, i think the reasons were there.....but it was a pretty careless and poor presentation.....

as for vishal, you are very right, it was a 'thanda punishment', but this dm is not the old dm any more......he has already made santu the malkin, to take all the decisions....he looks like a dummy malik now, where his powers are now vested in santu....anyway, what they are trying to prove is that santu is strong in her NEYEY, and like dm she can even give punishment to her own son....lets see how her decision is taken, and impacts the rest of the family members, including vishal....i suspect that he can do some thing nasty now....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackidShahara3simlavidhianitarani

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackid

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mira and Saki for the updates.  Agree with Hashrown, Anita and Mira.
Mira, honestly if Triveni leaves the house with VIshal and faints due to pregnancy LOL Know one wants to leave MZoo, things happen twice in Bandini your right so wont be surprised it they show it again Sleepy

Santu's punishment is right, Vishal leaving the home, he should go out there stand on his own two feet and make his name and respect and learn life you have to earn respect not just be given it or take it.  Once he finally repents and proves his worth, then he should return home. 

I have a feeling Megha will escape from prison, she gave daggers to all 3 people she hates most in the world, Santu, DM and their son Vishal, that last look was like saying "I'll be back" too easy for her to give up and go as she did, this just seemed unfinished specially how they have shown SANRAJ entrance home, DM swearing to throw out Megha and Vishal and the what should have been the "biggest face off of SANRAJ against their enermy" in Bandini history since this Megha torture has been going on for 8months Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownipodmackidsimlavidhi

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackid

Go to top