Bandini

18th January 2011 Update - Page 4

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Mira and Saki for the updates.  Agree with Hashrown, Anita and Mira.
Mira, honestly if Triveni leaves the house with VIshal and faints due to pregnancy 😆 Know one wants to leave MZoo, things happen twice in Bandini your right so wont be surprised it they show it again 🥱

Santu's punishment is right, Vishal leaving the home, he should go out there stand on his own two feet and make his name and respect and learn life you have to earn respect not just be given it or take it.  Once he finally repents and proves his worth, then he should return home. 

I have a feeling Megha will escape from prison, she gave daggers to all 3 people she hates most in the world, Santu, DM and their son Vishal, that last look was like saying "I'll be back" too easy for her to give up and go as she did, this just seemed unfinished specially how they have shown SANRAJ entrance home, DM swearing to throw out Megha and Vishal and the what should have been the "biggest face off of SANRAJ against their enermy" in Bandini history since this Megha torture has been going on for 8months 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update. 
santudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simlavidhi

Thanks 4 z updates ipod n sakshi. Episode was good n thing is moving fast, don't know exactly what is z indication.............😭 What a shameful man Vishal is? He remain in z house after treating everyone so badly i think he has some self respect n left z house before someone kick him out. Megha left 4 z POLICE STATION with Hiten so WILLINGLY😳. Hope 2 get some really good sanraj scenes so that we can cheers 4 a long time. No BD 4 SANRAJ scenes please.

😭
dont hope tomuch on cv .we never get nice sanraj sence .we hope that from long time a go.we dont get any yet and now show going almose end next week.and from lash two week every day we get cheat short of sanraj.rr also not inrest in badini serial anymore.that wise he is not present in any of this main sence with santu.rr we are not happy of your bds sence.i hat this. ist beter to end bendini.😡because every day cv kill our hope.😭

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: santudi

😭
dont hope tomuch on cv .we never get nice sanraj sence .we hope that from long time a go.we dont get any yet and now show going almose end next week.and from lash two week every day we get cheat short of sanraj.rr also not inrest in badini serial anymore.that wise he is not present in any of this main sence with santu.rr we are not happy of your bds sence.i hat this. ist beter to end bendini.😡because every day cv kill our hope.😭

Yes, it looks like RR is out of Bandini much before Bandini is out of Imagine....Angry
AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update mira saki
bankhan thumbnail
thanks for update. DM is still not in one frame. They cheat us. Santu's order for to leave M-House is correct. Now Vishal has a chance to prove his faithfulness for parents.
bankhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

in sanraj room-

DM seeing old pics and DM ell her that we will click new pics now..
DM tell santu that now u will take my seat of malik,,,
santu says no but DM says no u have to be malkin for me..
DM ask 4 her frst nirnay,,santu take him to the hall and collect mzoo members,,santu says that u all feel vishal is redeeming but my nirnay is that vishal have to leav this house...
all shocked..
end

Santu's order for Vishal is correct. She also mentioned that Malik is not happy with Vishal.
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bankhan

Santu's order for Vishal is correct. She also mentioned that Malik is not happy with Vishal.

I am not sure why the order is correct? Vishal has repented and saved people life so he should be punished & rewarded as well. Vishal should be sent out of home to get reformed and educated. Not sure what he learnt when he was with Megha. Also the way he ran business with Megha, I don't think he can do anything alone.

Triveni being pregnant.God save Bandini, if CVs show this track. There is no logic in there mind but so far triveni - vishal have no relationship and the incident that happened was before Sanraj exit from M-house. So hope Sanraj took atleast a year to do what they did at mumbai... Anything less than year than Sanraj's company will be like BT making losses. Wonder where they got the money to get M-house back. hmm.... 

Also I thought DM called dharampur worker to work in mumbai so wonder why dialogue said Dharampur worker has not seen Santo as Diamond queen. CVs don't remember their own story in tight schedule of having a story for 5 days a week. I think Bandini writer need additional help.