Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If  Vishal leaves than I hope Trevini leaves with him as well. That will prove that she truely loves him and wants to be with him. They are meant to be together.

I can understand Santu and DM don't want Vishal and can't forgive him, but why should Vishal get upset or shocked about this matter? He knew this was coming, and his parents won't be so forgiving like Hiten or other family members.

He should just leave forever and not return, and perhaps take Trevini with him. Well, Trevini gets the previlage of visiting, but not Vishal. That way everyone is happy.

And Trevini has kids with him. Making Santu a grandmother AHAHAHA😆😉
Edited by Subaru537 - 13 years ago
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vishal probably thinks he saved the day so he is welcomed at the M-house to stay.......

Santu is acting like a true parent and even if her kid is redeemed, he needs to pay for everything he has done before and learn the lesson
hashbrown thumbnail
just saw the episode...excellent scene between benba and triveni...excellent dialogues and excellent acting by rasika joshi....hats off to her....she is weak now and her voice shakes more than usual when she has to deliver long dialogues....but she looks like a fighter and a very committed artist....
hats off to her courage and commitment to work....my greatest appreciation and best wishes for
RASIKA JOSHI.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushmi

hi di... i was wondering the same... but u knw what... at this point can u expect any senseful act from the cv's.....
they have losted....

this is what i think will happen-
vishal is walking out with triveni- trivni faints- she is pregnant- so vishal and triveni stay back in the m-house
same thing that happened with khemi- we all know in Bnadini everything happens twice

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
other thing i do not get- what basis hiten put megha behind bars?

just because she aimed to shoot dm? she has done worst deed previously? all of a sudden she goes to jail without a resistance? something not right or the cv's forgot their thinking hat

what a thanda punishment for megha and vshal - i wanted fireworks when dm throws megha and vishal out

it was let down i feel cheated we beared  her and the cry baby for so long and did not get the pleasure of seeing them punished
i wanted to see that

i really wanted to see dm beat vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
luvrr thumbnail
thnx 4 the update dears.......... 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

just because she aimed to shoot dm? she has done worst deed previously? all of a sudden she goes to jail without a resistance? something not right or the cv's forgot their thinking hat

what a thanda punishment for megha and vshal - i wanted fireworks when dm throws megha and vishal out

it was let down i feel cheated we beared  her and the cry baby for so long and did not get the pleasure of seeing them punished
i wanted to see that

Exactly Ipod.........this was most unlike DM .....who was known for meeting out with his famous
dand immediately....with the chappals or whatever.......Sanraj entry back into M. Mansion called
for a dramatic turn of events......NOTHING.....COLD WATER..........very lame....Megha just
giving up so easily, where earlier........she did worst  & always escaped.......
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates ipod n sakshi. Episode was good n thing is moving fast, don't know exactly what is z indication.............😭 What a shameful man Vishal is? He remain in z house after treating everyone so badly i think he has some self respect n left z house before someone kick him out. Megha left 4 z POLICE STATION with Hiten so WILLINGLY😳. Hope 2 get some really good sanraj scenes so that we can cheers 4 a long time. No BD 4 SANRAJ scenes please. Edited by simlavidhi - 13 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

i wanted to see that

ipod, i think they are trying to wind up things in a hurry now.....the presentation was very sloppy.... that is why it all looked unimpressive......otherwise, there were grounds for megha's arrest.  her arrest can be on charges of:
1- an attempt to murder......
2-she was standing on some one else's property....
3- her biggest tout had turned against her.....he  would give all the evidences against her....
so, i think the reasons were there.....but it was a pretty careless and poor presentation.....

as for vishal, you are very right, it was a 'thanda punishment', but this dm is not the old dm any more......he has already made santu the malkin, to take all the decisions....he looks like a dummy malik now, where his powers are now vested in santu....anyway, what they are trying to prove is that santu is strong in her NEYEY, and like dm she can even give punishment to her own son....lets see how her decision is taken, and impacts the rest of the family members, including vishal....i suspect that he can do some thing nasty now....
-Megha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update