Bandini

18th January 2011 Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hello Friends

Part 1

megha tries to shoot but there are no bullets-megha frustrated and vishal tells her when you told me you were going to kill sanraj- i removed the bullets-megha tells vishal you betrayed me and you are truly santu's and dm's bad blood- vishal tells her i am happy i am not your son- all shocked at vishal

hiten tells megha lets go to police station before i call the police here- megha throwing daggers at vishal,santu and dm with her eyes- she leaves with hiten

vishal turns towards santu- she looks at him and then walks away- all leave the living room- vishal looks at triveni and toral takes triveni away-

toral tells hiten thank god vishal removed the bullets - hiten says yes today this house was saved by vishal and i think he knows now what is right and what is wrong- also i feel bad for him what days he must have seen with megha

vishal goes to triveni's room- she tells him what you did today all are shocked- vishal says i cannot believe that my own megha mom has done- he is repenting and tells triveni i am sorry for what i have done to you but it is on you to decide if you can forgive me-  he tells i will free you- triveni shocked- vishal leaves- moti outside listening

baa tells champa let us go to the kitchen and make lapsi for mataji- she says now even vishal is improving and she prays for shanti

all at the dining table hiten asks for vishal and tells champa to call him- dm says no what ever happened today in spite of that there is  poison in his blood - he has to be punished-baa tells him vishal is redeemed and that is the truth - dm says yes bit sometimes one cannot digest the truth and vishal will not eat with us

break

part 2

moti goes to triveni's room to talk- and tells her to vishal a chance- and tells her you have to make your decision on your own and we all are with you - she tells her i have seen vishal repenting and i can read this in his eyes- trivenis asks moti do you really think vishal has changes? moti tells her he has changed his path-
she tells triveni how hiten was redeemed when dm punished him and sent him to santu's house in the village and he came back a new person
we gave maulik so many chances but he did not change
remember blood will always talk and what vishal did today proves he is santu and dm's son
she tells her to give him a chance maybe he changes completely

santu with triveni's divorce papers and goes to moti- moti tells her i made these earlier but now i think it is best to burn them- and she burns the papers- and tells her if a person wants to change he should be given one chance that is what i have learnt from you - santu walks away and has flash back scenes to what he did to triveni

break

part 3

santu walks in her room- dm is looking at old picture  album and tells her now it is time to take new pictures- santu asks him why you and me both are the same? dm tells her no now you are a diamond queen- he tells her what you did in mumbai i am impressed by that and now i want you to be malkin of dhrampur and take my place- santu tells him no you are the malik of dhrampur and anyway all call me malkin- dm tells her i want all my workers to see you as a diamond queen - and i am tired of being the malik i want to rest and i will guide you - he tells her this you will do just not for my happiness but for the betterment of dhrampur and also your nanaji will bless me from heaven for making you the diamond queen- santu tells him no one can win with you in a debate
he tells her think your raj abhesik is done and asks her when will be your first nyay- she tells him i will not tell you but will take a  decision and show you
she calls all m-members in the living room and announces that what ever happened today- megha went to jail- vishal saved malik and my life- all feel vishal is improving and that is why moti ripped triven and vishal's divorce papers- dm did not like this and i have decided that vishal has to leave this house and go

all shocked
freeze on vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 18 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmittb1ndumvatsaazminamswarajgirsaggi80gshah84nirleppannu...Nahid...klementina_275cloudzarchanadamaniarudmilakamatsgigusersriyapooja***Anu***ssanjanananda_gopadesi-galviraf4uhinal60SEPIDEHhsakshi_24luvrrbankhanhashbrownmuttakineli01-sia-cuterosyGauri22daddysgirl786AyeshaRRsoap-criticShahara3simlavidhineela226artikbKyunkiImafananna44md410anitaranipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hahaha megha shoots but there is no bullet in the gun..
vishal removes it...rofl

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275bankhanhashbrowneli01ipodmackidcuterosyShahara3simlavidhianitarani

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

vishal removes it...rofl

sakshi bd's today ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhancuterosy

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hiten took megha to the police...

all leaves 4 their rooms, senti vishal stay there alone..
hiral praising vishal in there room..
vishal cum to triveni, triveni happy that vishal saved sanraj..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanhashbrowneli01cuterosyShahara3simlavidhi

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
vishal apolisize triveni for his deeds and tell her that i want to make u free frm me...
moti listens it...

champa and baa talking that vishal is redeeming now so baa is gng to make sweet dish 4 mataji..

all at dinning table-
hiten ask for vishal and tell champa to call him,but DM say no he will get his punishment...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275hashbrownbankhaneli01cuterosysimlavidhiShahara3

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
baa try to explain DM that vishal is good now but DM says no he will not cum here and eat with us..
break..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275hashbrownbankhaneli01cuterosysimlavidhiShahara3

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

vishal removes it...rofl

see, I told you, hehe

HI friendsSmile

and thanks girls for the lovely update 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...hashbrownsakshi_24bankhancuterosypyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

vishal removes it...rofl

sakshi bd's today ?
ya BDs of DM.....
but not much scene of DM ,so its ok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrowncuterosyShahara3

Go to top