Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What a sister! - Page 2

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MANEET_BABY

Anniee..u bloody idiot dumbo akal ki andhi..🀬😑u hv proved us that u r mentally disturb!!
n u need a proper treatement babes!!😈 😑b'liv me!! i juss hate to c ur face..😑u r a live example of dumboness..ur behaving like a fool..n i hate to more dan anything..even dan Arjun..i juss cant tolerate u gal!!..juss leave khurana house or u ll spoil it..i really wanna kick u out Annie..😑😈i wish i cud!!
u stupid u r a mess in dis show!!😑😑

I know... when she found out the truth she behaved sane for a change and then she went two steps behind to be the same brainless brat!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i jjust thought of throwing her out of the tv.....n was controlling my full feelings to avoid others attention towards me🀬............(but inside a great ferocious crying aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....🀬)

cant  bear her anymore...if i hav any power to kill her i'll just do it immediately...........😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

stupid lady romancing with that IDIOT😑😑😑😑😑
🀬

😑😑
i dont how all heroes sisters r falling on lov with the villains
🀬.................πŸ€”
thank god there is an option as
🀬 otherwise that annie ko🀬🀬🀬....
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Annie is the biggest idiot in the whole world!!!!!! stupid shameless girl  all busy romancing another idiot when she should have been on geet's side, especially knowing the fact that her life is in danger!!!!! i hate her soooo much!!!😑😑
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true she is just AMAZING......har time is romance ke time....isse achchi tow woh Tasha hai jise Geet kabhi pasand nahi thee but still she is atleast with Geet.....This ANNIE is just YUCK and her romance is SUPER YUCK😑
euphoric thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namita25

I just hate the very sight of her........she is repulsive and unbearable..she is one selfish creature who has no concern for anybody.....

Namita you are so apt!

Sweetie you know what actually bugged me the more... tht she didn't look repentant at allπŸ˜• she wasn't even sorry for what happened... A brother who treats her like a princess is going through such a tough phase of his life and this girl is all smiles... she didn't even go to console Maan once😲

Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshimanshi

So true she is just AMAZING......har time is romance ke time....isse achchi tow woh Tasha hai jise Geet kabhi pasand nahi thee but still she is atleast with Geet.....This ANNIE is just YUCK and her romance is SUPER YUCK😑

Exactly my point... There is a time for everything! And this certainly was no time to romance! It was a time for the family to stay together and fight the crisis😑
komlika thumbnail
ANNIE........😑 😑 😑 😑 😑
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: euphoric

I really don't have words to describe Annie today!

Standing ovation to such sisterly love... proud of you AnnieπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Her brother was to be married... her to be bhabhi was fighting for her life... but she's busy romancing pool side... Wow! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Not even a stranger would do that... Height of shamelessness!

she is indeed shameless 😑🀒
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan better had no sibling except having this Dev and Annie. Edited by M_shithy - 13 years ago
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=bhanu_rekhag]Exactly!!!!
Unbearable🀬 n Sadu Romance Yukkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

[/QUOTE

100000000000 likes.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘