It's nt VIREN , It's SID (Page 4)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Moni.......i dont think its Sid...........i think its Viren........who somehow knew Sid wud wear that shirt..........n its possible that he bought another one like that.

I'm sure.........Viren is an obsessed lover.........n now his obsession is at a point where he can do anything..........even harm Nivi to realize that how much he loves n cares for her........n how much Sid is trying to intrude in thier relationship.

Sonal forget abt shirt . Just thnk If at all it is Viren n he wantts Nivi 2 suspect Sid then hu could he know tht Sid gonna cum in their cottage ? so tht Viren could take advantage of it n makes Nivi suspect sid . n do u thnk Viren cn do dis ? Hurting Niv on her head so hard ? do u reallyy thnk so ? she might b dead so ? No dear i don't thnk it is Viren .

Moni.......attack on Nivi was just accidental......it was not part of the plan for sure.

It looked like the stalker just wanted to scare Nivi n frame Sid......but when Nivi held on to his mask.....at that point....to hide thier identity.....she was attacked by the other partner......which ofcourse wud be someone who was helping Viren throughout.

Viren knowing Sid wud be coming to the place cud be obvious.....coz the way Sid was finding out from the manager....was a little definite thing to get........or maybe the manager might have informed Viren beforehand.............maybe the money Viren gave to the manager was to keep an eye on Sid.

but if u  hear da voice of da stalker when he iz tryin to get rid of nivi's hands.....it dont sound lyk viren..it sound lyk sid...n hope it sid....not viren...plzzzzzzzz CT's hear our heart's voice...dil ki awaz...hahhahaha

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Originally posted by sirjee

I guess it's not Sid either.He's being framed . Someone is way more smarter than we think and we couldn't put the finger on who is that "someone".
iz ur...SOMEONE....iz viren...LOLLOL
LOL.....Maybe..........As matter of fact I want Viren to be the stalker ( not in a negative way though)........I wanna see something exciting other than goody goody lover boy......LOL..something different this time..something like SRK in Darr and Anjaam but only with positive and happy ending. Big smile
arey SRK in darr n anjaam was tooo scarey....plzzzzz...nivi will attempt suicide after seein diz side of viren...n viren will also die after seein nivi's dead body...soo serial CCBM ends...hahahahaha
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I guess it's not Sid either.He's being framed . Someone is way more smarter than we think and we couldn't put the finger on who is that "someone".
LOL.....Maybe..........As matter of fact I want Viren to be the stalker ( not in a negative way though)........I wanna see something exciting other than goody goody lover boy......LOL..something different this time..something like SRK in Darr and Anjaam but only with positive and happy ending. Big smile
arey SRK in darr n anjaam was tooo scarey....plzzzzz...nivi will attempt suicide after seein diz side of viren...n viren will also die after seein nivi's dead body...soo serial CCBM ends...hahahahaha
LOL ..noo.. that's why I said with positive and happy ending........like  how soaps end on happy notes. 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

LOL ..noo.. that's why I said with positive and happy ending........like  how soaps end on happy notes. 
but i prefer sid to be da stalker as his character dont have any scope in da serial other den side actor...lyk dada jee..dadi...nandu...jawahar...naintara dadi....yash...keshav...hemlata...n her hubby...even dont no hiz name...soo i dont want dat ppl should write here in diz forum dat wat was viren bro's name...hahahahahha...soo better sid play da negative part...
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Moni.......i dont think its Sid...........i think its Viren........who somehow knew Sid wud wear that shirt..........n its possible that he bought another one like that.

I'm sure.........Viren is an obsessed lover.........n now his obsession is at a point where he can do anything..........even harm Nivi to realize that how much he loves n cares for her........n how much Sid is trying to intrude in thier relationship.

Sonal forget abt shirt . Just thnk If at all it is Viren n he wantts Nivi 2 suspect Sid then hu could he know tht Sid gonna cum in their cottage ? so tht Viren could take advantage of it n makes Nivi suspect sid . n do u thnk Viren cn do dis ? Hurting Niv on her head so hard ? do u reallyy thnk so ? she might b dead so ? No dear i don't thnk it is Viren .

Moni.......attack on Nivi was just accidental......it was not part of the plan for sure.

It looked like the stalker just wanted to scare Nivi n frame Sid......but when Nivi held on to his mask.....at that point....to hide thier identity.....she was attacked by the other partner......which ofcourse wud be someone who was helping Viren throughout.

Viren knowing Sid wud be coming to the place cud be obvious.....coz the way Sid was finding out from the manager....was a little definite thing to get........or maybe the manager might have informed Viren beforehand.............maybe the money Viren gave to the manager was to keep an eye on Sid.

Okk Let Suppose d hurt was accidental toh do u thnk Viren will leave Nivi like tht in tht halat ? He loves her naa toh hu cn he run away frm there ? just 2 frame sid ? No dear .

As far as givng money 2 Manager is concerened , I m sure ct's made it intentionallyy mute so tht every1 suspect it . Thnk logicallyy na dear if Viren reallyy is wid tht manager then why Ct's will show it openly ? why they will make d track so  predictable whch they r dragging it frm almost 1 n hlf yrs ? n Viren 2 b stalker would nt b shocking whch ct's r talking abt . It is so much predictable as most of members r doubting Viren ( excluding me ) .

n I thnk Viren gave money 2 d manager so tht He can do speciall arrangement in tht cottage . Yaarr Sid already told him ki He is just inquring it So hu cn b Viren b so sure ki Sid will come there ?
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Dear SRK in DARR n ANJAAM were totallyy pure NEGATIVE CHARACTERS  n So plzzz don't compare it wid Viren's character . Kinshuk came here as Main lead tht 2 positive one . Read his 1st artcle n interview regarding Viren . Kinny clearlyy said it ki Viewers will find Viren's character sometimes +ve , sometime  grey n some time even -ve but overall he will b a positice character . So plzz don't compare those negative charcaters wid Viren . He is a sweetheart .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Sirjee Yupp dear n u know thtz wht make d story track logical frm everywhere . Abhi will get a chance 2 do somethng new as he is now nt a main lead . 2nd Sid's charcater will grow little bit . 3rd n most imp Viren's obessiveness whch i thnk will come out veryy badlyy when Viren will come 2 know abt Sid as a stalker .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by priya_remix

guys! I feel the one ho is tryin to harm nivi is no one other than divya!!!
She has also shown us some of her psychotic skills wen she tried to kill herself for sid! Maybe she has some dual personality n she gets jealous everytime sid shows attention to nivi. Sid probably has got a hang of this n stalks nivi for her protection!!
What say people? Is it not possible?? Please share ur comments.

I completely agree with U even I feel its Divya, the person who was in black clothes was Divya,  her body structure was clear it is a lady.  and the person in White shirt was her brother, They both want to harm Nivi,  The first time I saw Divya I felt she is not a normal person,  she has some pyschic problem  she is not what she shows,  she is much more to that,  I have a strong feeling it is Divya and her brother,  Now the question is the children dont know about Nivi;s mother but I feel Aditya was big enough to understand these things,  so he must be helping DIvya in this matter,  Another question about Viren not being there when Nivi called out to him,  am sure the CTS are trying to mislead us and make us doubt Viren,  Because if Viren loves Nivi he will never hurt Nivi nor will allow anyone else to do it.

Dear I thnk Viren didn't come there even after Nivi screamd his name becozz he might hav been trapped by MP so tht he could nt b able 2 save nivi . Who knows ? MP might hav already spread a trap for Viren .

n Dear I thnk d persons in mask were Sid n who hit Nivi might b either d manager or d Watchman whom Viren was calling after lights goes off .
n Remember all 4 persons were sent on Sid's request . Toh they might b working for Sid n thatzz why when Viren calls them no1 arrives there . n dis more increases my doubt on Sid .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index