India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

It's nt VIREN , It's SID (Page 2)

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
From the episode, it was clear that there were two men! One was wearing all black, and the other was wearing a white shirt (looked like Sid's shirt) wearing a black mask. The question is if the one wearing the white shirt was really Sid. And how did Sid suddenly come there? And most importantly who was the person in all black who hit Nivi in the head??Confused

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yeah i was thinking the same thing who is the one that hit her on the head in the forestConfused 
rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
is it is viren and vandana ??????????may be vandana has something past with nivis mom and she is taking revenge Confused  tht person was staying with viren in the other room . btw who drinks hot choclate??? viren? may be the 2 ppl were viren and his gf??? just a wild guess

Edited by rachna11 - 18 January 2011 at 10:16am
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
1 thing to find out if Sid is stalker or not his shirt is white if some one is trying to blame Sid then Sid's shirt won't be red from the back 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i think soo itz sid...coz of da eyelids...n da skin near eyes were not dat fair lyk viren...n specially today viren had red shoes...n diz stalker werent wearin red shoes...n i think soo da other man in full black was seruity guard....coz of his height n physic...
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

i think soo itz sid...coz of da eyelids...n da skin near eyes were not dat fair lyk viren...n specially today viren had red shoes...n diz stalker werent wearin red shoes...n i think soo da other man in full black was seruity guard....coz of his height n physic...

Infact i think both of them were the security guards ..or someone who Viren sent!  although i can't think of a strong reason for it being viren doing all this..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Originally posted by sirjee

Infact i think both of them were the security guards ..or someone who Viren sent!  although i can't think of a strong reason for it being viren doing all this..
but my second thought iz dat sid iz werain sooo tight shirts...dat hardly breath in it...n dat white shirt was loss on dat stalker...n viren iz too slim in front of sid...soooo..
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I guess it's not Sid either.He's being framed . Someone is way more smarter than we think and we couldn't put the finger on who is that "someone".

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index