Posted: 13 years ago
Guyzzzz I don't thnk it's Viren . NOw it's longgg time n now i don't thnk ki Ct's will drag dis more by again misleading n confusing Audience .😑  Do u thnk Now also Ct's will drag dis n will show d misunderstanding n all .No i don't thnk so . Now i thnk Ct's indirectlyy showed it's Sid n he has reason of stalking Nivi . one thng is sure it's nt Viren . He love Nivi veryy Much n 2dy they were almost ready 2 consummate their marrige So why Viren will destroy it ? No I m sure it's Sid .

n Yaarrr Don't talk abt d song sequence . i hav never ever seen such romantic song ever in my life . It ws hell ROMANTIC 😍😍😍😍
  It was PERFECT Date whch every Gal  would want 2 hav wid her dreamboy KINSHUK . OMGG Soooo soooo ROMANTIC ki i don't hav words . Both were looking just 2 adorable , so adorable . 😍 . n myee myee KINNYYYYY kya kahoon yaarr main , Is ladke mein na jane kya hai , I m speechless abt hu hotttt n dashing he looked in White wid red . just like a true PRINCE CHARMING 😍
Yess the epi was super cute i loved the dance and the hug omg i am basically speachless. lol

It will be a major twist if it is Sid!! cos yeh he used to love he and if u love someone you shouldn't do that just because they couldn't be yours. but i am really intrigued i want to know now!! lol x
today's episode was totally against sid and the evidences r also against him!!!!!!!i think divya has went to sood mansion for her anger and sid was jobless there at the resort. so he might have thought of learning ways of lovemaking from viren!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣
the song sequence was soooo romantic...loved nivren a lot...it was perfect..!! but the last part was horrible...!!! poor nivi.....n if sid turns out to b the stalker then it will b fun to watch the show....jo b ho bas viren na ho...😳
Moni.......i dont think its Sid...........i think its Viren........who somehow knew Sid wud wear that shirt..........n its possible that he bought another one like that.

I'm sure.........Viren is an obsessed lover.........n now his obsession is at a point where he can do anything..........even harm Nivi to realize that how much he loves n cares for her........n how much Sid is trying to intrude in thier relationship.

Originally posted by starz4me

Moni.......i dont think its Sid...........i think its Viren........who somehow knew Sid wud wear that shirt..........n its possible that he bought another one like that.

I'm sure.........Viren is an obsessed lover.........n now his obsession is at a point where he can do anything..........even harm Nivi to realize that how much he loves n cares for her........n how much Sid is trying to intrude in thier relationship.

totally agree there! exactly what i was thinking! 
but it's hell confusing, they really need to put an end to this track! it's such longage!! 
why should he harm nivi. he had a past in which he lacked love and attension. nivi loves him,toh y should harm her .for fun!!!!!!!!!
From the episode, it was clear that there were two men! One was wearing all black, and the other was wearing a white shirt (looked like Sid's shirt) wearing a black mask. The question is if the one wearing the white shirt was really Sid. And how did Sid suddenly come there? And most importantly who was the person in all black who hit Nivi in the head??πŸ˜•
Yeah i was thinking the same thing who is the one that hit her on the head in the forestπŸ˜•