Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 30)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

dee spandana...for once at least i want arjun to use his brains.....he saw his sister lying and bam....he is ready to blame msk....why he didn't he try to find out....why his sister was in km in the first place....and what about the gunshot.....he didn't hear it kya....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

@ dew

reading between geet fainting ....maan holding her in time ...not allowing her to fall ...

i am feeling there is some symbolism hidden in this scene ...

meaning ... 

what ever may happen he will never let her fall apart 

Sorry Hima totally missed the symbolism part earlier.......I agree with you 100%, whatever happens Maan will always be there for Geet, he'll never let anything happen to her that is either physically or emotionally.......what a man.....I want Maan.........why can't all of us have a Maan in our lifeConfused

it's ok dee
dee tht's the million dollar question we all are asking everyday ... y can't we have maan in our lives CryCryCry... tht;s the main reason y we all are fighting for him ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
are yaar mai hu ya nahi hu.tum log mujhe badnaam karte rahte ho..............CryCryCryCry
ok.today i will do very boring boring thread opening ceremony!!!!!1 and try to mend my ways!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

happy???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhacraziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by dewdropred

@barkha loved ur take dear...

@ijjat thanks again for the pics...
@all do you think the baby scare is actually a plan of arjun....you know arjun brought the doc and he is against maan and he knows if he wants to stop the wedding....(which is maan's khushi) if msk chooses the baby over geet....probably msk will not choose  geet...because of the promise....but then do you guys think we will have our sr.....?

samata .. 1 thing i did not get is how come arjun bought the Dr. They were on their way & he was coming on his so called bike with anie ... where will the Dr. sit on the bike if arjun brought her ... did arjun call her ????? Y can't maan call her ...it's not tht entire delhi has been blocked .... only a particular area has been blocked ...so Dr. can come from a diff area .... isn't it .....

but samata arjun does not know tht geet is preg* ... he knwos she was attacked by brij & he is her bro ...but just like anie he too does not know y brij is after her ... atleast anie knows tht she is preg* but arjun does not know tht she is preg* ... so thinking abt tht ... i think he is not the one who made Dr. tell so ...

actually i got the doubt whn brij was trying to strangle her throat ... tht the baby might find it diff to breathe ... may B tht's the reason Dr. said baby / maa ...

as per the promise i think .... maan will ask the Dr. to try to save the baby even if it makes him loose his geet ... and Dr. tries to save both geet & baby & both are saved ....

Dr. saying both mama & baby safe ...possible ... & then marriage ... so maan happy ... his geet too happy ...

remaining options as to aborting the baby after 2 days might also b possible ????? Dr. asks him to take time to think over tht matter ...??????

or the baby being aborted ... without geet's knowledge ... this higly impossible as maan was looking very happy in the pic ... so ruled out ...

geet having abortion & getting married same day within an hour is also highly impossible so tht too ruled out ...

last three options ...i don't think is possible....i mean if the doc asked maan to think about the baby matter over the next 2 days msk would not have been this happy.....
1st two options possible.....
hima earlier i had doubt whether dadi knows about the baby......now you have doubt whether arjun knows about the baby...

tht's wht i had a doubt over the 3rd option which i kept ????? & last 2 options i myself ruled out ... baki bacha 1st 2 options we have a possibility ...

dadi now knows naa ... dadi came to know abt geet's state whn dev went to jail ...

arjun does not have clue abt the baby ... he just knows tht maan & geet want to get married ...but apart from tht does not know any thing abt geet ,....

as he was not there in the mandap & hospital ... anie would not have told as she is very selfish & does not talk abt anyone else other thn her 2 arjun ..if arjun asks then it's diff ...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

hello crazies

thanks hima for the sbs post....Hug.and i really like ur post just if not letting me like itAngry

coming to the episode.....
well  i liked the episode..overall...brij is true monster.....
his inhumanity was at his bestClap

i always knew msk will there to save his geet but was afraid that he might actually kill brij and end up in jail.....Cry

the fight sequence was good......kya dhulai hua brij ka...Approve

glad kudi has become lady msk now....boy how she replied back to her brother....proud of you baby.....Thumbs Up
msk was too proud of his geet.....

aa romance/revenge was a total yawn for meErmm

precap....cvs how many times we are going to witness the baby scare track.....
we already had this track before....and top of it all you are showing that on the date of maaneet marriage..... their future mu is built.. on this day only
i don't know msk will decide.....but frankly speaking......you need not show this track on the date of their wedding date.....Unhappy

guys enough with drama...can we have a peaceful wedding now....
i am sure after marriage there will be rift between geet and maan with the baby as  well as because of aa relationship....

nice analysis ... u r welcome ... 1 wrote SBS  only 4 u ... coz u asked me ... other wise would not have written dear ...Smile
samata ..i think baby will be saved ,,, but as sameera's entry was pending since august willl use her MU track after  marriage ...

u think MU coz of MC ??????

or MU coz of sameera ?????

see in page 9......i don't think any mc....but do u think arjun is behind this whole drama.....

then there will be no sr..i meam it's possible the doc may tell...no con....otherwise baby will be in danger......then enters sameera...

samata ... kya teer maara tune ...

no con. ,,, for the baby ...possible therefore ... no SR ... &

sam entry .... quite possible ...

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i agree wid u........ d way brij was doing. too scared.. bt wt a big relief it was to see our maan saving his mishty..  though i dnt like violence bt yesterday i was jumping A& dancing wen maan was hitting brij.. it was kind of pleassure & relief 4 he deserved mre dan jst dat...........
he tried 2 touch
"maan ki geet".. hw he dared do sch a thing............ bt truly loved da speech geet gave on women empowerment.. & agree dey will b together 4ever & ever...... attot rishta........
too scared 4 da baby.. we all want BSK bt v all want maan ki geet too....v dnt want her 2 gt da baby abort & most of da chances r dat she won't.... bt v too want geet......... plz everything happes in a gud manner wid no tears of pain & agitation bt of joy & hppiness..................

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

spandana ... dadi came to know about geet whn dev & NT were jailed ... as she came to know the reason y they were being sent to jail ...

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

are yaar mai hu ya nahi hu.tum log mujhe badnaam karte rahte ho..............Cry
ok.today i will do very boring boring thread opening ceremony!!!!!1 and try to mend my ways!!!!!!!!!!Cry

happy???

My darling Aash, please don't change we love you as you are the naughty crazy girl........I can't imagine you trying to mend your ways, that would be a miracle.......LOL

sptrnobharkha

Go to top