Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 27)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

aur haan... aash spee deepti ixu mona dew samata reena ashi nandita and all crazy pplll..... me gonna open thread this friday...
i hope they show SR Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

sun rahey ho na......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL
bharkha tu itni excited hai yaar itni tho shayad kudh MAANEET bhi nahi hongeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................seeing ur haalat i promise if SR happens on the night when i'm supposed to open the thread then i will give that to u then u can fulfill ur wish of opening the thread on MAANEET' SRWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...................now i'm so sure that u r overtaking all evil sisters' in ur flight to MAANEET landWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Edited by sptrno - 18 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

samata answer to ur question on page 26 last comment ... plz chk & let me know wht u think ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

ixx thnks 4 the pics ...

all crazies ...

gud marjanie gayab .... but wht abt the baby ... looks like baby is saved ?????? wht can u rip from the photo ... baby saved / not ??????

def baby saved.how when where dont ask.it does not come within medical terms when showed in GHSP!!!!!!1

if thy have to abort ... can thy abort the baby at home & can she be ready for marriage without it affecting her health ...

baby cannot be aborted at home...surgiacal procedure..........so def not done.........
my theory is doc will say future complications ho sakta hai.MSK will say chalega.n so no abortion.aage jake CVs might take up this issue again!!!!!!

today how come all of a sudden baby is in danger ... whn she ran more thn tht in HP whn brij wanted to kill her ...???????

u want 1 word answer dew????????????/  TRP TRP TRP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick quick ans ....anyone ....

thnks aash 4 ue ans

ur thots dew??

aash my answers on page 26 attn to samata ...plz chk ... 
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@barkha loved ur take dear...

@ijjat thanks again for the pics...
@all do you think the baby scare is actually a plan of arjun....you know arjun brought the doc and he is against maan and he knows if he wants to stop the wedding....(which is maan's khushi) if msk chooses the baby over geet....probably msk will not choose  geet...because of the promise....but then do you guys think we will have our sr.....?

samata .. 1 thing i did not get is how come arjun bought the Dr. They were on their way & he was coming on his so called bike with anie ... where will the Dr. sit on the bike if arjun brought her ... did arjun call her ????? Y can't maan call her ...it's not tht entire delhi has been blocked .... only a particular area has been blocked ...so Dr. can come from a diff area .... isn't it .....

but samata arjun does not know tht geet is preg* ... he knwos she was attacked by brij & he is her bro ...but just like anie he too does not know y brij is after her ... atleast anie knows tht she is preg* but arjun does not know tht she is preg* ... so thinking abt tht ... i think he is not the one who made Dr. tell so ...

actually i got the doubt whn brij was trying to strangle her throat ... tht the baby might find it diff to breathe ... may B tht's the reason Dr. said baby / maa ...

as per the promise i think .... maan will ask the Dr. to try to save the baby even if it makes him loose his geet ... and Dr. tries to save both geet & baby & both are saved ....

Dr. saying both mama & baby safe ...possible ... & then marriage ... so maan happy ... his geet too happy ...

remaining options as to aborting the baby after 2 days might also b possible ????? Dr. asks him to take time to think over tht matter ...??????

or the baby being aborted ... without geet's knowledge ... this higly impossible as maan was looking very happy in the pic ... so ruled out ...

geet having abortion & getting married same day within an hour is also highly impossible so tht too ruled out ...

Hima i agree with whatver u r saying dear especially those underlined....................abt arjun don't know he is a confused soulLOLLOL

Edited by sptrno - 19 January 2011 at 12:36am

bharkhasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@barkha loved ur take dear...

@ijjat thanks again for the pics...
@all do you think the baby scare is actually a plan of arjun....you know arjun brought the doc and he is against maan and he knows if he wants to stop the wedding....(which is maan's khushi) if msk chooses the baby over geet....probably msk will not choose  geet...because of the promise....but then do you guys think we will have our sr.....?

samata .. 1 thing i did not get is how come arjun bought the Dr. They were on their way & he was coming on his so called bike with anie ... where will the Dr. sit on the bike if arjun brought her ... did arjun call her ????? Y can't maan call her ...it's not tht entire delhi has been blocked .... only a particular area has been blocked ...so Dr. can come from a diff area .... isn't it .....

but samata arjun does not know tht geet is preg* ... he knwos she was attacked by brij & he is her bro ...but just like anie he too does not know y brij is after her ... atleast anie knows tht she is preg* but arjun does not know tht she is preg* ... so thinking abt tht ... i think he is not the one who made Dr. tell so ...

actually i got the doubt whn brij was trying to strangle her throat ... tht the baby might find it diff to breathe ... may B tht's the reason Dr. said baby / maa ...

as per the promise i think .... maan will ask the Dr. to try to save the baby even if it makes him loose his geet ... and Dr. tries to save both geet & baby & both are saved ....

Dr. saying both mama & baby safe ...possible ... & then marriage ... so maan happy ... his geet too happy ...

remaining options as to aborting the baby after 2 days might also b possible ????? Dr. asks him to take time to think over tht matter ...??????

or the baby being aborted ... without geet's knowledge ... this higly impossible as maan was looking very happy in the pic ... so ruled out ...

geet having abortion & getting married same day within an hour is also highly impossible so tht too ruled out ...

Hima i agree with whatver u r saying dear especially those underlined....................abt arjun don't know he is a confused soulLOLLOL

thnks spandana ... for agreeing ...yes arjun hain hi confused atma ...

& right now in page 14 ..just chked the post u amde thnks for tht also ....Smile

drdee142sumona28sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

aur haan... aash spee deepti ixu mona dew samata reena ashi nandita and all crazy pplll..... me gonna open thread this friday...
i hope they show SR Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

sun rahey ho na......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL
bharkha tu itni excited hai yaar itni tho shayad kudh MAANEET bhi nahi hongeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................seeing ur haalat i promise if SR happens on the night when i'm supposed to open the thread then i will give that to u then u can fulfill ur wish of opening the thread on MAANEET' SRWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...................now i'm so sure that u r overtaking all evil sisters' in ur flight to MAANEET landWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

sprtno....kya jhatka diya tune Ouch maneet ki toh baath hi rehne de Cry unse jyaada excited toh.. annie aur arjun he Angry Angry maaneet sekho kuch annie aur arjun se. kya yar... ithna bhi badnaam math kar Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed na baaba na... dossroin ka haq hum cheenthey nahi hai LOL LOL LOL tu hi open karna apna thread zaara hum bhi toh dekhey Tongue LOL me overtakin nahi yar... bus evil sisters ke saath chalne ki koshish kar rahi hoon...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

@mona 

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Hima are you mean the Samira track .

yes mona ... i had sameera track in my mind when i wrote those lines ....it's not for the baby .....

Lets hope the CV's handle the Sameera track sensibly & without much drama........& like I agreed with your statement that nothing will come in between Maan & Geet now, like Aash said if the foundation is strong nothing can shake the structure

Only hope the CV's don't over-dramatize it like they are doing with Arjun revenge track......there was absolutely no necessity for carrying the revenge track so far, looks like they are only doing to increase AA roles and kill us with Marjani scenes

Like I said in Hima's Marjani post, the CV's think they can numb our brains showing Marjani scenes so when they show illogical scenes or huge bloopers we won't react logically......what sayLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

@deeps======== photos dekhke to sab kuch kharab ho gaya hai!!!!!!!!!
aash photos dekhe kya karab hogaya hai?WinkLOL

NOT TO BE REVEALED IN PUBLIC.............

YE SAB MARRIED LADIES KO BHRAST NAHI KARNA CHAHTI MAIWink
@ aash.. wohi tho main bhi kah rahi thi  yeh sab public mein nahi bol saktyhiLOLWink

tum log hi ho jinhone start kiya aur ab saari badnaami mujpe daal rahe ho?!............so unfairLOLLOL.............ab kispe trust karu aur kispe nahin..................

everything is fair in love with maan!!!!!!!!!!!!
agar aisi baat hai toh aaj se mein Maan ko dekhunbhi nahi aur uske baare mein sochungi bhi nahi............happy? i don't want to lose my sweet sis............atleast let everything be fair between usLOLLOL

no darling...tujhe dukh deke mai kaise khush reh sakti huCry

Hey you naughty Aash, what's with this Married Ladies ko brasht nahin karna chahti......you r crazy totally got it the other way around........but I must agree......Aash & Ijjat tum logo ne hamare andar ke badmashi ko jagaya hain.......you both & Maan have totally messed up Hima & my innocent happily married dimaag......LOLLOL.....well that the excuse we'll officially useWink 

And my darling was too unwell to reply in your other post that married ladies not allowed to ghurofy MaanAngryAngryAngry......in fact Hima & I should be first in the queue you know experience and allLOLLOLWink and now that Hima is punished I get extra time....what sayLOL

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top