Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 26)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

hey me back... everyone asleep....thank god.. but have to go sooon..

aash: haan yar GC was too gud in hitting brij.. no one commented on tat.. tu na maan ko chodegi nahiiii.... teri nazar ka toh koi jawaab nahi...

luv u all crazies for hating marjaanie s track.....

gud nite all crazies......

sorry babes.was at work.................

mai  to kya yaar?????????

ab maan ko dekhna bhi paap ho gaya???????????????CryCryCry

i was happy ki maan was hitting brij.. brij ki dhulaiii dekhne mein maazaa aa raha tha... aur tu toh baaba hot hot msk ko dekh rahi thee..... mera dyaan us taraffffff gaya hi nahi.... teri nazaroin ke kayaal huyee hum....
aur maan ko dekhna paap nahi hai aash.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Good morning to all crazies .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@ Reena : hey reena... haan yar...glad tat geet is saved... even more glad to know tat msk dint kill brij.. varna jail track... na tauba na....

@ delhi girl : agree with u in this context....i dont think mc ll happen now... cvs just scaring us.. chain se jeene bhi nahi deyenge....

Edited by bharkha - 18 January 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Good morning to all crazies .

gud morning mona...har subah maneet se shuru aur har raat maneet pe khathammm LOL LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsumona28RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
aur haan... aash spee deepti ixu mona dew samata reena ashi nandita and all crazy pplll..... me gonna open thread this friday...
i hope they show SR Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

sun rahey ho na......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL

Edited by bharkha - 18 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28Loquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ hima

mona ... today me not in a gud mood ... will think & tell u tomorrow ... hopefully baby will be safe ... U got wht i meant in the post ...

Sorry for you hima . Waiting for tomorrow .

no need to say sorry dear ... hopefully the baby will b saved ... i am thinking the baby might b saved again ...

but sameera might land after marriage ... or ...

the doctor might give maan 1 or 2 days to decide about MC ... Y geet looks happy in the marriage as she did not have MC ...she ahs no clue abt it also ...

if she had MC she should b lying in the bed not jumping around ...  & if she has to abort still jumping not allowed will MSK do tht ... allow her to jump ... me doubt on tht ... so no MC ...

if Dr. said geet & baby out of danger ...thn maan is also happy ... means geet is out of danger

maan is also happy in the marriage means MC ... no ...

or MC postponed for 2 days ... Dr. asking maan to decide after 2 days .... is it possible .... if baby dies inside the womb it's dangerous for mother too ... so how can she jump & put the jai mala in his neck ...
that's called cinematic liberty hima...about geet jumping....
i mean did u see the way she jumped from the horse...
what i wanted to say ....my theory...do u think arjun is behind this doc drama....beause he wants to destroy msk's khushi na......so....doc might say no con ....as an alternative to abortion.......
what do you think.....
i agree with you no mc.

bharkhasumona28sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hey samata... i dont think arjun knows abt geet preg... he is just trying to win the trust of khuraana s and then destroy them....

sumona28RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@barkha loved ur take dear...

@ijjat thanks again for the pics...
@all do you think the baby scare is actually a plan of arjun....you know arjun brought the doc and he is against maan and he knows if he wants to stop the wedding....(which is maan's khushi) if msk chooses the baby over geet....probably msk will not choose  geet...because of the promise....but then do you guys think we will have our sr.....?

samata .. 1 thing i did not get is how come arjun bought the Dr. They were on their way & he was coming on his so called bike with anie ... where will the Dr. sit on the bike if arjun brought her ... did arjun call her ????? Y can't maan call her ...it's not tht entire delhi has been blocked .... only a particular area has been blocked ...so Dr. can come from a diff area .... isn't it .....

but samata arjun does not know tht geet is preg* ... he knwos she was attacked by brij & he is her bro ...but just like anie he too does not know y brij is after her ... atleast anie knows tht she is preg* but arjun does not know tht she is preg* ... so thinking abt tht ... i think he is not the one who made Dr. tell so ...

actually i got the doubt whn brij was trying to strangle her throat ... tht the baby might find it diff to breathe ... may B tht's the reason Dr. said baby / maa ...

as per the promise i think .... maan will ask the Dr. to try to save the baby even if it makes him loose his geet ... and Dr. tries to save both geet & baby & both are saved ....

Dr. saying both mama & baby safe ...possible ... & then marriage ... so maan happy ... his geet too happy ...

remaining options as to aborting the baby after 2 days might also b possible ????? Dr. asks him to take time to think over tht matter ...??????

or the baby being aborted ... without geet's knowledge ... this higly impossible as maan was looking very happy in the pic ... so ruled out ...

geet having abortion & getting married same day within an hour is also highly impossible so tht too ruled out ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno--aarthi--sumona28

Go to top