Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 25)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@spee==my innocent devil!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL 

@dew===ohhkk.all conjecture.i thot i missed something!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

btw crazies was there any sbs or sbb which i missed today?...............did they mention anything about separation?...........why everyone talking about separation?...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

there was an SBS ... but not worth mentioning ...it was Chugalkor aunty's stupid talk abt GC fall i made a post as per samata 's request ... no big deal & no separation was indicated ... everyone is talking abt sameera or separation bcoz of the words wht geet used today ... separation will not happen ... but maan def hid his past from her ...where as her life was an open book to her ...

maan hid the thruth but not on purpose ... unknowingly ....as sameera's track was postponed since aug every one is waiting for her now ...

Thanks dearSmile

Hima but i don't think there will be MU u know i mean like v all said how there will be no MU after hospital incident and v were right.............see when Geet trusted and understood Maan even when it was related to baby i think Mishti will surely understand her Maan regarding Sameera...........i'm positive...........what say crazies?...............infact i want Geet to know Maan's past and her reaction to it then she will know why he was dusht dhanav frm outside but he is so sensitive, caring, lovable, has a golden heart........i can go on and on about MaanLOL.................from inside...........i'm looking forward to thisSmile

@aash............sorry darling i did not get what hima was trying to say.............btw gud luck for 2mrw u have an emotional one............mine shaadi.............i don't know whose will be SR hope not mine mein toh aani paani ho jaayungiWinkLOLEmbarrassed

agree spandana on how we all were saying no MU coz of maan's sufferings ...

bt here ... we can't say right now ... tht's not happening tomorrow ...it will come after marjanie  track finishes ...so first finish that track ....

sameera track cv's will use it .. so just wait ...more 1-2 months time is there till then bear marjanie ...

as of now b happy abt  wedding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I am just tired of all these obstacles in the marriage. Just want the marriage to happen

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

btw crazies was there any sbs or sbb which i missed today?...............did they mention anything about separation?...........why everyone talking about separation?...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

there was an SBS ... but not worth mentioning ...it was Chugalkor aunty's stupid talk abt GC fall i made a post as per samata 's request ... no big deal & no separation was indicated ... everyone is talking abt sameera or separation bcoz of the words wht geet used today ... separation will not happen ... but maan def hid his past from her ...where as her life was an open book to her ...

maan hid the thruth but not on purpose ... unknowingly ....as sameera's track was postponed since aug every one is waiting for her now ...

Thanks dearSmile

Hima but i don't think there will be MU u know i mean like v all said how there will be no MU after hospital incident and v were right.............see when Geet trusted and understood Maan even when it was related to baby i think Mishti will surely understand her Maan regarding Sameera...........i'm positive...........what say crazies?...............infact i want Geet to know Maan's past and her reaction to it then she will know why he was dusht dhanav frm outside but he is so sensitive, caring, lovable, has a golden heart........i can go on and on about MaanLOL.................from inside...........i'm looking forward to thisSmile

@aash............sorry darling i did not get what hima was trying to say.............btw gud luck for 2mrw u have an emotional one............mine shaadi.............i don't know whose will be SR hope not mine mein toh aani paani ho jaayungiWinkLOLEmbarrassed

agree spandana on how we all were saying no MU coz of maan's sufferings ...

bt here ... we can't say right now ... tht's not happening tomorrow ...it will come after marjanie  track finishes ...so first finish that track ....

sameera track cv's will use it .. so just wait ...more 1-2 months time is there till then bear marjanie ...

as of now b happy abt  wedding
umm let's hope for the best!!!Smile

abt Marjaani plzzzzzz don't even mention about them..........today seeing how selfish anni was i did not know who was worse brij or anniAngry..........sorry but i felt like that.........

Hima and Aash..........my sweet darlings me sleepy c u 2mrw gn sweet Maan dreamsWink

now after seeing the pics can't wait for MAANEET' Dream weddingWinkDay DreamingSmileParty

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

@spandana

Hi dearSmile.............i'm not able to like ur post soHeart

it's ok yaar ...

ru talking about sameera r MC track?

yes spandana ... i am talking about sameera ... not MC ...

(This scene actually took me to HP scene .... where Brij himself went to maan & asked him to marry geet in return of land ... at that time also I hated him ....& was thinking what sort of kamina bhai is he ... just to get rid of geet from his family .... he was ready to get her married to any one ... & maan's reaction after that ... well not going into detail ...Y I am recollecting that scene is to show the contrast .... at that time he did not think it was wrong for his sister to get married second time to maan ... if it was not wrong then .... how come it is wrong now .... because he thinks so ... it's wrong Angryandha kanoon hain handa parivaar ka ...Angry

very well said Hima..........loved ur comparison.....

thnks dear ...

btw darling u typed Maan for man plzzzz correct it bcuz can't see Maan word being used for that cruel bhaiAngry..........sorry dear just noticed...............hope u don't mind....................

thanks spandana ... typing mistake ...today no patience so did not chk wht i wrote also ... will correct it ...
reading between geet fainting ....maan holding her in time ...not allowing her to fall ...

i am feeling there is some symbolism hidden in this scene ...

meaning ... 

what ever may happen he will never let her fall apart ... may B a little late in giving her the answers on how & why he took the decision ...

because he was late ... in showing the reaction ... looking at the way how he took some time when she was falling ... but got hold of her just in time ... & the way how he did not allow her hand to leave his hand ... while she was about to fall ...

me thinking initially may have some problems .... but he will make her understand his POV ....

hopefully yaar i don't know why again cvs brought Mishti vs. Khushi track...........meaning when MAANEET and Khushi r inseparable how can they make them as if they r two opposite sides again?

these lines i wrote are not in context with mom / baby ... but can hold gud for tht also .... but more likely for their future track / relationship as couple ....whn problem like sameera / like u said baby track ....

poor MAANEET yaar when they r so close to their happiness why r they made to go through all this again?CryCry

thnks spandana ... agree yaar ... cv's need to show thm happy ...

Edited by dewdropred - 18 January 2011 at 2:05pm

sptrnosumona28

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
gn everyone............

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
hi my craziesHug,

me came home a bit late and you all are in maan dreamland.

My take on today's episode is that I am so glad that geet is saved DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingbut not happy about the precap where maan will have to choose again.Cry

Why do the CVs keep doing this to usCryCryCryCry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
i loved todays episode. Dadi  was the best. I do not think there will be a miscarriage
Kay

sptrnobharkha

Go to top