KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

are yaar mai hu ya nahi hu.tum log mujhe badnaam karte rahte ho..............😭😭😭😭
ok.today i will do very boring boring thread opening ceremony!!!!!1 and try to mend my ways!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

happy???
πŸ‘β­οΈ

u agar boring thread bhi open kao woh bhi achi hogi 😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by ix2u

if Arjun kidnaps Annie till the wedding and SR are over and done with... i would personally thank Arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun please kidnap Annie...and CV's we dont need to see him kidnapping her... and please no more mArjAnie...
we want only Maan & Geet's wedding and SR till SaturdayπŸ˜†

ixu rere mu me cadbury bournville...............raisin n nut walaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whoa dee...................what an idea!!!!!!!!!!11

hope so yaar.................

provided there is no jungle me mangal🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 at least spare us that 🀒🀒🀒🀒
jungle imn the middle of a rod with  feww sticks.. so that they can have warm up party!!!!!
aashu dearie...whats this about a boring thread...

you are going to open a boring thread...on the best night of our Maneet's life???
Originally posted by maneet1985

jungle imn the middle of a rod with  feww sticks.. so that they can have warm up party!!!!!

dont give CV's these kinda ideas, dear... or else we will see 15 mins of mArjAnie and their 'warming' up and no time for Maneet....
Originally posted by drdee142

Hey you naughty Aash, what's with this Married Ladies ko brasht nahin karna chahti......you r crazy totally got it the other way around........but I must agree......Aash & Ijjat tum logo ne hamare andar ke badmashi ko jagaya hain.......you both & Maan have totally messed up Hima & my innocent happily married dimaag......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....well that the excuse we'll officially useπŸ˜‰ 

And my darling was too unwell to reply in your other post that married ladies not allowed to ghurofy Maan😑😑😑......in fact Hima & I should be first in the queue you know experience and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and now that Hima is punished I get extra time....what sayπŸ˜†

dee me was just thinking about ur poor hubbt darling...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
we dont want u ti miss out on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me was wondering how cud u let such a statement go without reacting!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumhare paas to experience hai..let poor us also gain a little....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hima is so not accepting the punishment!!!!!!!!  waise bh aur bhi crazy married ladies hai.mona n samata.......so tera akele maan ko hadapne ka khwaab not gonna materialise........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ix2u

dont give CV's these kinda ideas, dear... or else we will see 15 mins of mArjAnie and their 'warming' up and no time for Maneet....
oooooooooops.. CV chori kar dega!!

dee me was just thinking about ur poor hubbt darling...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
we dont want u ti miss out on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me was wondering how cud u let such a statement go without reacting!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumhare paas to experience hai..let poor us also gain a little....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hima is so not accepting the punishment!!!!!!!!  waise bh aur bhi crazy married ladies hai.mona n samata.......so tera akele maan ko hadapne ka khwaab not gonna materialise........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u are so right aash!!! hum sab ko bhi kuch seekhna chahiye!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

tum sab jitna exp to nahi hai!!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰hum sab jawan ladkiyoon ki bhi kuch kuch seekhne do na!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oooooooooops.. CV chori kar dega!!

of course they will... they come in here for that purpose πŸ˜†

πŸ‘β­οΈ

u agar boring thread bhi open kao woh bhi achi hogi 😳😳😳😳

awwwwwwww.........cho chweeettttttttttt

thanks deeps........😊😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—