Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 14)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys

Firstly swelling with Pride for both Maan...the man who stood up always for truth & justice, one who is so selfless & ever so protective, possessive & caring for his Love..
And Geet ..the woman who stood against her loved ones to do justice with that small growing seed of life in her womb...Proud of this couple who complete eachother with strong warmth of love , respect & trust .

I so wish not to write about anybody but only
my(straching of myy and adding 'our' here..heheh) Maan & Geet...but some characters though remain in background but hold more importance than others who are forced on us....Some characters who though have less screen space but have made special place in our heart ....

KC Boys & Girls..

Once again they stood up with Maan & Geet, with Khuranas as Friends & Family...If the boys sided Maan as Baratis then girls became Geet's family ....
Pinky for the first time dint fumble & proudly called her DD...her Boss ...Jiju & Jiju sure did yield to his cute rolly-polly sis- in - laws demands

loved that scene to the core yaar..literally revinded n watched that jiju part 10 times and adi smile n raising eyebrows when she says 50,000..n maan smile when she calls him jiju..mhuaa...luv them to the core
Embarrassed Embarrassed
EmbarrassedWere as guys when need arised rushed with Maan to reach Geet ...

I don't know if you all followed but i simply adored Adi who was looking at Brij with immense disgust & at Maan with a glow of pride & respect when Geet was talking about Maan to Brij.

there is a reason why i fell for this guy..even though i have maan with me yaar...he is another gem of a character along with maan..mind u..he is Lily's AdiEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Dadi Maa..

True mother for the Khuranas .... she teased & made Maan blush ...toh looked up at Geet with care & love & scolded & put things to light/right for Annie.

Hug daaaddiiiiiiiiii...she reminds me of my two girlfrnds yaar..really she does..my two gran moms Embarrassed

MAAN & Maan ki GEET..

My love to you
Makes me feel distinguished from others
And never feel ashamed

I'm proud of you
I'm proud of me
I'm proud of my love to you

He is a man who trusts his instincts as much as he trusts the facts & truth...he knew the truth that Brij is haunting around & he trusted his instinct that in b/w the hustle-bustle of the Wedding Brij will try to score in & man he was right .....He so gifted Geet the bluetooth to stay connected with her to calm her mind till he finally gets to hold her in his arms for the rest of the life & afterwards.

Fighting for her life she runs to reach her life , to Maan...but fate leads her to suffer more in Brij's hand .... but same destiny that brought her so many miseries so many wounds...healed it all , set it all right by answering her all prayers in form of her Savior Maan....

He reached her again ... he heard her cry ... his name .
He saw the reason for all the pain she suffered standing infront of him , under his roof trying to steal away all life .... he fights, he beats him, he wants to kill him.... kill him for trying to kill his Geet & their child..kill him for making him go through hell when he should have been smiling & shining ...

He roars when the low life having failed to hurt Geet physically tries to kill her joy ..shatter her good name

Before he could get his hand around Brij's neck & strangle him for speaking ill of Geet's character ... his 'sherni' speaks ...speaks for herself , for them

She shows the leech his rightful place & glows in her pride of motherhood & love, love, trust, respect & devotion for her man , Maan who like always was defended & protected her from everyone ..everything, from this beast...from destiny ...
She holds his hand & looks upto him with her head held high for having him by her side ......& he glows seeing the fierce pride in her tear filled raging eyes ...

Loved it all....Loved my Maan , Loved his Geet.

Episode & msg for CVs

Not Dreamy , but again amidst so much fear & fight how can one sweet dream
LOL
With Brij i hoped the trauma Geet & Maan were made to go through ENDS.....

Ouch kashh

But CVs surely are set to cash on drama & prolong/drag the wedding & suffering .............

Angry Ouch Dead D'oh

the Doctor is brought by Arjun...NT's bro is this his doing ?

The baby or mother....precap - it spells doom , both on the couple & for the show

Guys 'one bitten , twice shy' ever heard that .....dint you learn by past experience that the baby is accepted & expected...WANTED by most ...almost all of us.....
No true man would want to unburden the child & no true woman would want a mother lose her child ...

So please get into attention before too late

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Right..this is my final answer and i am not going to say it again...so keep this in mind for ever..
I DONT WANT A MISCARRIAGE..got it...I WANT a happy n bubby baby to be born.
If i again hear the word of "Miscarriage"  or "abortion" or "either mother or child" type dialouges in the serials..thats it...u wouldnt know wats got u....Angry..so bewareee....

the precap spoiled it totally for me..Cry

love
Nandita

yoo..my silly doubts yet again on todays epi..

- i know everyone were concentrating on maan beating brij to pulp...but i noticed one more thing..whenn maan beats brij all people come n surround the fighting duo and watch in shock..they come from different directions...in that scene some girls come running from top through the stairs which was empty when brij  was pulling geet...how come these girls came from top or inside the house when all were outside and no one was there when brij was trying to trottle geet's neck LOL LOL

- anne.ab tumhara kya kehna...arjun tho baazi maar raha hai...aur khullam khulla bol bhi raha hai..who bhi kudh ladki se ki uss jaise ladke aise mauke ke talash mein hothe hai...D'oh

- though i enjoed maan beating brij to  pulp n geet standing up to herself ..on her legs...with maans support as always.....i missed my daasoo entry of my HHSBs (hot hot security Boys)...kya yaar...humesha cinema ke police ki tarah...aakhir mein aathe ho....chi...wat were they doing till maan called them ??  cant u come at first?? idiots..u guys got a chance to be in limelight and u missed the golden chance..too bad..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
aash dead after seeing the photos................

see u guys in maaneet heavennnnnnnnnnnn

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan
all crazies ...

gud marjanie gayab .... but wht abt the baby ... looks like baby is saved ?????? wht can u rip from the photo ... baby saved / not ??????

def baby saved.how when where dont ask.it does not come within medical terms when showed in GHSP!!!!!!1

if thy have to abort ... can thy abort the baby at home & can she be ready for marriage without it affecting her health ...

baby cannot be aborted at home...surgiacal procedure..........so def not done.........
my theory is doc will say future complications ho sakta hai.MSK will say chalega.n so no abortion.aage jake CVs might take up this issue again!!!!!!

ash I think the same .The baby abort theory is the future complications.Dr said Geet ko bachane ke liye baby ko abort karna parega. I think Maan is baare me abhi kissio ko nahi bolega and Maan will decide to get marry with Geet . Hima what is your prediction . Tum to itna achha prediction dete ho . Aaj tumhe kya hua .

today how come all of a sudden baby is in danger ... whn she ran more thn tht in HP whn brij wanted to kill her ...???????

u want 1 word answer dew????????????/  TRP TRP TRP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick quick ans ....anyone ....

My comment in blue

mona ... today me not in a gud mood ... will think & tell u tomorrow ... hopefully baby will be safe ... U got wht i meant in the post ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

ixx thnks 4 the pics ...

welcome dearie..

all crazies ...

gud marjanie gayab .... but wht abt the baby ... looks like baby is saved ?????? wht can u rip from the photo ... baby saved / not ??????

if thy have to abort ... can thy abort the baby at home & can she be ready for marriage without it affecting her health ...

today how come all of a sudden baby is in danger ... whn she ran more thn tht in HP whn brij wanted to kill her ...???????

quick quick ans ....anyone ....
CV's have a wierd sense of humor...they find some kind of sick happiness by scaring us...and the best way to scare us these days is through Khushi...so they pull that card out of the hat everytime...
no, abortion can't be done at home, nor can she be ready for wedding hours after abortion

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
orginally posted by ix2u
look at their faces LOLo

Oh my God this is offcreen . So dreamy

undefined

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@deeps======== photos dekhke to sab kuch kharab ho gaya hai!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hima-awesome analysis dearClap i have posted comments as wellSmile............also congratz now u r an IF-RockerzParty

Aarthi-nice analysis dearSmileSmileSmile

Roch-nice analysis especially i loved how u have mentioned about GHSP-the main story and how  today's scene was very well linked to the main plotSmile

Nandita- i loved ur analysis dear and ur picture storySmileSmile............the thing which i loved the most was how u always analyse MAANEET's relationship and feelings so beautifullyHeart...........ur poem is awesomeClap...............also thank u soooooooooo much dear for sharing pics no MC sooooooooo happy and relieved nowSmileSmile

Bharkha-sorry dear abt net issue...............don't worry dear.........coming to ur analysis nice analysis dearSmileSmile

Deepti-loved ur analysis also thanks dear for making fun of Brij's and his same dialogues.........it helped to ease tension in such a mahol..........love u for this sweetyLOLLOLLOL................also u used party emoticon for fight scene u r totally crazyLOL

Mona-awesome take on the epiSmileSmile

Daisy-loved reading ur comments and analysisSmileSmile

Samata-loved reading ur analysisSmileSmile and i agree these cvs bhi naaaa............why this track again that to on our lovely MAANEET's wedding day yaar?

@aash-loved the whole analysisHeart but these lines of urs were the best dear

DD u rocked!!!!!!!!!!!1 she totally stole the show!!!!!!!!!! this is the spirit of GHSP.................a woman standing up forr her right to exist in this male dominated society................

today i salute the spirit of GHSP..........for showing us what a woman is capable of doing.......her fight n her confidence in herself.......................her trust in the ppl around........loved this scene.......

Maans anger was aweee-freaking------some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved brij ki dhulai.......

btw where r u?..........me missing my naughty aashLOLWink

@ijjat- thank u soooooooooo much dear for sharing pics no MC sooooooooo happy and relieved nowHug

Sorry if missed anyone's name

I loved reading everyone's analysis and commentsSmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuRajeevGurtiFansumona28bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
today's was an awesome epi in many ways....finally geet has stood up to her bro and spoke her mind....
she represents all those girls in the society who r butchered in the name of so called family honour...i was waiting for a day wen geet will hv her ultimate outburst...and today she made me proud....

the epi began with geet standing with dreams in her eyes...and waiting for her man to take her away in a land of love and happiness wen she heard a voice from her past calling her name....
instantly she froze as brij came near her....

instinctively she called out maan's name...the eternal saviour of her life....but the sound of crackers drowned her voice....
as brij tried to strangle her she hit him with the same jewellery box that maan once gave her....
it is strange how maan or something given by maan always comes to her rescue....
she ran down the stairs but brij caught her and tried to put her on fire....

in the meanwhile maan with his barati came to the doorstep of geet's maayka where the ladies were waiting to welcome him...
i loved the jiju-saali money game....this ritual is the most enjoyable part of a wedding...
it reminded me how me and my cousins managed to rob my jiju of 20,000 bucks...

wat i loved is that jiju maan let the others do the bargain...for him any amount is less which will let me go to his geet...
and how dadi teased him that he was actually eager to reach geet and maan blushed...
so much for his image in front of office staff who is more like family to him now....

geet managed to grab the bluetooth and scream out maan's name as the last resort...and this time maan heard her and instantly knew that geet is in trouble....anyways his sixth sense is always alert for any kind of danger signal...

and he runs towards geet with Adi & gang following him....
and maan caught brij just at the moment wen he was about to throw the match on geet...the fight that followed was an outburst of maan's anger....if not stopped i am sure maan wud hv murdered brij today....

and then geet's outburst of her pent up emotions...she stated that everyone from maan to his family and friends knew that she was married once and that she is pregnant...which made brij speechless...for he thot that revelation of such facts will make maan turn away from geet...
but how can a person like brij comprehend the fact that maan's love can embrace any past of geet for which she cannot be blamed....
she asked the rite type of questions....wat was her fault that her so called hubby left her...wat was her fault if she wants to live her life again....and she is proud that she will be giving birth to a new life....

this same brij once wanted to marry geet off to maan in exchange of land...at that time his excuse was that he wanted to protect the family name...its sad how these ppl think....in a family where a bro sells his sis, where a bro can kill his sis....such deeds will not dishonour the family name, but if a girl wants to give birth to her child...if she wants to live her dream...then family name will be dishonoured...

and geet tells brij that she is proud that the father of the child is with her who will give the child deepest love...she is proud to hv maan in her life....

and maan looked at geet with a glow that said he is proud of his mishti as she bravely and unabashedly spoke out against all injustice done to her...

the precap is confusing...because geet has not been hurt...then how come the baby has to be aborted to save geet....i hope they will show some logic in it tomorrow....
maan again in a position of dilemma....but this time he is in more difficult position...he knows now for geet the baby is most important....and he has already promised geet that in a situation like this he wud save the baby....but being a human after all he knows he will virtually die widout geet....
lets wait and watch....maan is about to face the most difficult challenge of his life....
i really hope once again both geet and the baby will be safe....
i cant imagine an MC track now....

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top