Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? (Page 10)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
anyone read mine???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
FB pic... me loving all these pics.. they bring a bit of positivity

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhacraziekudisptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

hi dew........reminded me of maan saying "agar neev mazboot hai to....." during the dmellos sequence..........and they have proved time n again that their foundation IS strong!!!!!!!

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek CryCryCryCry... She tried her level best to fight Brij CryCryCry... she tried to use the blue tooth ...
 ..her fear was so real............
but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it outCryCryCryCry ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)
 ..me seconds u!!!!!!!
geet's confidence was great Clap... this time while she was  waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job ClapClapClap... she hit jhahil kamina brij AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrywith her jewelry boxClapClapClapClap ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...ClapClapClap)..loved her strenght.in herself.........

Loved the whole Door roka ribbon cutting rasam ... don't know the name of the rasam  .... luved the nok jhok between jiju saali dadi & KC staff .... maan ready to give the money ...

i guess if they asked 10 lakhs or more he would have certainly given the amount what they asked ... 

must mention ... pinky tho bahut himmat wali ho gayi hain ... maan ko jwala mukhi bulane waali pinky aaj usi maan ko jiju bhula rahin hain ... me loved it ....

dadi supporting the girls & maan giving away to them easily ... everything was great ......loved this scnee.jiju part was cuteeeeee

in the mean while geet ... was successful in running away ... she again showed her spontaneity by picking up the blue tooth & running out after hitting her jhahil kamina bhai & while running calling out for maan ...

As expected Blue tooth was the saviour of the day for maan & Maan ki geet ...  maan rushing towards her to help her ... & not only maan ...loved the way how the entire KC boys ran after maan to save geet every one knew what the problem was ...

maan beating kamina salah(excuse me & sorry for the lang.... but technically he is the salah of maan...so we can
use that term over here for him ....) to pulp ... loved the scene .....i wud like to add a few more adjectives@#$@$#@$#@3253AngryAngryAngryAngry

but was scared to death as all the lamp stands were there ...

i was scared that what if brij falls on one of the stands & that pierces through his stomach ... me & my crazy imagination ... nothing of that sort happened ... me thanking god for that ... & finally the security got hold of kamina salah & KC boys maan ...

what were u thinking brij that geet is like u ... sorry our geetu dear is not like u ... she is always on truth's side that's the reason maan has always loved her & will love her & will keep on loving her .....

& maan not wanting geet to open her mouth in front of everyone ... her honor was important to him than answering brij's questions ...& showed his level of concern that geet might get hurt emotionally & was trying his level best to help geet by keeping away from getting more pain ....

but geet herself answered kamina bhai ... saying that every one knows her truth &

she was right her entire family ,colleagues ,friends .... the whole country know her truth except arjun .... annie came into that category but not any more as maan told her truth ...

& loved how she questioned kamina bhai ... whn he was saying that it would be her second marriage ...

(This scene actually took me to HP scene .... where Brij himself went to maan & asked him to marry geet in return of land ... at that time also I hated him ....& was thinking what sort of kamina bhai is he ... just to get rid of geet from his family .... he was ready to get her married to any one ... & maan's reaction after that ... well not going into detail ...Y I am recollecting that scene is to show the contrast .... at that time he did not think it was wrong for his sister to get married second time to maan ... if it was not wrong then .... how come it is wrong now .... because he thinks so ... it's wrong Angryandha kanoon hain handa parivaar ka ...Angry..me too thot about that onlyhima...

geet was right in all the questions she posed to her jhahil kamina bhai ... to which he had answers for none ... how can he have the answers .... when he knows he is wrong ... even if he knows he is wrong ...he is the type of maan who will never accept that he is wrong ... typical MCP ego ...AngryAngryAngryAngry

finally after showdown brij is handed over to the police ... so do we have to assume that his track has come to an end for time being ... will be called upon when required ....

reading between geet fainting ....maan holding her in time ...not allowing her to fall ...

i am feeling there is some symbolism hidden in this scene ...

meaning ... 

what ever may happen he will never let her fall apart ... may B a little late in giving her the answers on how & why he took the decision ...

because he was late ... in showing the reaction ... looking at the way how he took some time when she was falling ... but got hold of her just in time ... & the way how he did not allow her hand to leave his hand ... while she was about to fall ...

me thinking initially may have some problems .... but he will make her understand his POV ....

geet being proud of her mother hood ... might make maan realise how much she wants the baby ... but what will he decide ... baby's life along with geet ... or only geet ....
 ..she made me salute womanhood todaySmileSmile

Precap ...:-

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...
 ..no comments himz............been there done that!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuShadowImbuedrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFanbharkhasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@bharkha

Hey bhagwan'parents not letting me use net.. so jao kehkar thang kar rahe hai... kud ke ghar mein net choro ki tarah use karna pad raha hai'.hasi bhi aa rahi hai LOL LOL  aur rona bhi Cry Cry Cry 

oh bechari bharkha ...

To start with the analysis..

Just loved the maneet and brij conversation Smile Smile Smile geet ne kya dialogue boley they... dil ki baath aakhir bol hi dee geet ne...hats off for tat Clap Clap 

loved the darwaza roko rasm Smile  but this rasm shud be shown after marriage not b4 wedding.. Shocked Shocked  cvsss sun rahe hoo Angry Angry
bharkha i thought tht rasam was like tht for north indian weddings ...before marriage ...
in south india ... we have tht rasam after marriage & ask the dulha dulhan to tell each other's names ...& once they tell the names ... have to give the nek / shagun ... & then have to enter the house ... happens in both houses bride & groom's both .... 
Hate marjaanie.. too much importance..Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 

Hated precap' geet in danger.. oh god..Angry Angry Cry 

todays epi ended with marjaanie and tomo ll start wit marjaanie Angry Angry  Angry Angry Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 

I think cvs planning to create misunderstanding between maneet'Angry Angry

Thats y'trying to bring in some plot.. cv s u ll lose.. don't even try'Angry Angry 

hey ll read all crazies analysis tomo and ll comment..

mujhe abhi neend bhi nahi aayengii... dyaan toh is gf mein hi rahega but ll not be able to login Cry Cry Cry Cry god... gud nite all.. maan dreams...have fun

hey hima diii I guess ur prediction ll turn out to be true.. neither of them goin to jail Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

thnks bharkha .....but now we have a even more bigger problem ... than that ...
reminder : hima diii s.. no maha episode...
  .actually bharkha today my mood out ...so me no joking ...
Nice part of the epi.. maan dint kill brij..Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuShadowImbuesptrnobharkhasumona28RajeevGurtiFancraziekudi

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

@ bharkha: dont know dear... shes doing a MIA tonight...

welcome Sam...
yeah looks like baby is safe and the wedding will continue on...
but im still Angry at CV's & Cry cox CV's are playing with our emotions by bringing this MC track when ever Geet is hurt or faints...

ixu meri jaan what is MIA?????????Confused
Missing In Action dearie....

ohh.heheLOLLOLLOLLOL

my mood so off coz of precap yaar!!!!!!!!!1

not the so-called MC wala........

the nauseatic one!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFancraziekudidewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuedrdee142bharkhasptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

anyone read mine???

deeps me always late lateef ... i guess u all must have understood 1 more reason y i was late for my own marriage ...still in page 2 where is ur analysis ....

ixxubharkha

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
The episode was worth watching as it contain the basic purpose of showing why and how GHSP Star
* Maneet  were again in there forms. 
* Geet's boldness to speak of was something every strong girl has in her she acted like a true Tigress (humari sherniLOL) excellent dailouge esp. Is it my mistake or my baby's mistake that my husband was a fraud and he left us alone or girl are not allowed to speak and stand for there right and are killed by u guys just to maintain the family prideClap( sachi main few people are blindly following the rituals of the illiterate/zamanaye jahliyat )ain't a women has the right to get married again and seeks happiness in life,surely when God has given them the right than who are the ordinary people to take that from them.
*Maan is really Geet's Maan (pride) and there relationship is even more than atootBig smile
*The fact that she is proud to be a mother and to give life to an individual Jr. Mishti  must be very proud of her motherStarStarStar
*Maan madly fighting with Brij as if he is not going to spare his life kash use jaan se  hi maar daltaAngry
*AA they are improving a bitSmile 20% improvement

Edited by firefly99 - 19 January 2011 at 5:02am

drdee142dewdropred

Go to top