Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ix2u

thanx.. am getting so many chocolates... wow... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there should be one mArjAnie free day... cant trust these CV's... in the middle of SR, and that too at the most crucial moment...they may change frame and show mArjAnie 😑

If they show the SR like ixu says.......I'll have special handmade chocolates (not made by me Aash but a special confectioner here) and send them to all my crazies.........
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ok .if today not up to the mark.............

i will bear my sazaa.........πŸ˜†

better save this page somewhere... or else you may also say later on, like Hima, that u didnt agree for punishment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maneet1985

use pehle theorictaical knowledge chahiye hi chahiye!!!

practical to geet dengi kyon!!!

helloooooooooooooo..............mai use theory bolongi.he will have to put it into practice!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye geet kaha se aa gayi???????????mere sapne me????/
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Hima...........i was not sure if dadi came to know abt Geet's pregnancy also in jail so was not sure as they didn't show it clearly...............thanks for clearing my doubt😊

@aash..........i loved ur shayari but can't like ur post yaar yeh kambakth like button bhi naa........so here is my heart for u❀️

also even if Marjaani at KM no worries............when tera Maan in frame i don't think u will see anything else.........all undeserving things out of frameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†............so don't worry u and ur Maan (actually sab crazies ka MaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) alone and then u can sing this romantic shayari and may be Maan will later use it on his MishtiπŸ˜†..................rem he needs to learn a lot frm us crazies bcuz he has no much experience in everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@deepti-agar tera manager anni ko iss sari mein dekhege toh woh tumhare paas aake beg karega tum jitna din chahe chuti le par muje iss meri izzat bachaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@ijjat-u r right yaar not fair that saari badnaami only for u and aash but when v all crazies r naughty and v have fun also............so yest v decided it's all abt caring and sharing..............so even naughtiness and badnaami attached to it will be all shared equally among all naughty and evil craziesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

now i really understand how much u hate ur manager deeps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sending Annie over to him... poor guy πŸ˜‰

are we sending marjanie over to him............

they will make out in front of him.
and he will have to WATCH them!!!!!!!!!!!!

tadap tadap ke marega!!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail

if this happens.................😑

CVs are sooooooooooo😑

if this happens... CV's will receive so many chappals, rotten tomatoes and i dont know what else, they would wish that they never introduced mArjAnie...

will have to somehow save Brij from jail, just to show CV's the error of their ways...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

helloooooooooooooo..............mai use theory bolongi.he will have to put it into practice!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye geet kaha se aa gayi???????????mere sapne me????/

Dekho.....kaisi badmaash ladkiyan hain.........Aash kitna sapna dekhti hain.......wahan Geet Maan ko le jayegi aur hamara sundar sapna toot jayega😭
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

now i really understand how much u hate ur manager deeps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sending Annie over to him... poor guy πŸ˜‰

who is poor guy
ixxu thumbnail

are we sending marjanie over to him............

they will make out in front of him.
and he will have to WATCH them!!!!!!!!!!!!

tadap tadap ke marega!!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wouldnt wish that even on my worst enemy... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on second thought maybe we can send mArjAnie to the same jail as Brij... wonder who will die first... Brij from watching them make out.. or them cox Brij doesnt like their makeout 😳
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Dekho.....kaisi badmaash ladkiyan hain.........Aash kitna sapna dekhti hain.......wahan Geet Maan ko le jayegi aur hamara sundar sapna toot jayega😭

pehle maan ko class lene tho do!! aash se..
phir maan to kuch karne tho do!!😳