Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

last three options ...i don't think is possible....i mean if the doc asked maan to think about the baby matter over the next 2 days msk would not have been this happy.....
1st two options possible.....
hima earlier i had doubt whether dadi knows about the baby......now you have doubt whether arjun knows about the baby...

tht's wht i had a doubt over the 3rd option which i kept ????? & last 2 options i myself ruled out ... baki bacha 1st 2 options we have a possibility ...

dadi now knows naa ... dadi came to know abt geet's state whn dev went to jail ...

arjun does not have clue abt the baby ... he just knows tht maan & geet want to get married ...but apart from tht does not know any thing abt geet ,....

as he was not there in the mandap & hospital ... anie would not have told as she is very selfish & does not talk abt anyone else other thn her 2 arjun ..if arjun asks then it's diff ...
dewdropred thumbnail

see in page 9......i don't think any mc....but do u think arjun is behind this whole drama.....

then there will be no sr..i meam it's possible the doc may tell...no con....otherwise baby will be in danger......then enters sameera...

samata ... kya teer maara tune ...

no con. ,,, for the baby ...possible therefore ... no SR ... &

sam entry .... quite possible ...
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u........ d way brij was doing. too scared.. bt wt a big relief it was to see our maan saving his mishty..  though i dnt like violence bt yesterday i was jumping A& dancing wen maan was hitting brij.. it was kind of pleassure & relief 4 he deserved mre dan jst dat...........
he tried 2 touch
"maan ki geet".. hw he dared do sch a thing............ bt truly loved da speech geet gave on women empowerment.. & agree dey will b together 4ever & ever...... attot rishta........
too scared 4 da baby.. we all want BSK bt v all want maan ki geet too....v dnt want her 2 gt da baby abort & most of da chances r dat she won't.... bt v too want geet......... plz everything happes in a gud manner wid no tears of pain & agitation bt of joy & hppiness..................
dewdropred thumbnail

spandana ... dadi came to know about geet whn dev & NT were jailed ... as she came to know the reason y they were being sent to jail ...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are yaar mai hu ya nahi hu.tum log mujhe badnaam karte rahte ho..............😭

ok.today i will do very boring boring thread opening ceremony!!!!!1 and try to mend my ways!!!!!!!!!!😭

happy???

My darling Aash, please don't change we love you as you are the naughty crazy girl........I can't imagine you trying to mend your ways, that would be a miracle.......πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Hima i hope mera teer lage nah is baar....groom is so super excited........πŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

@Hima i hope mera teer lage nah is baar....groom is so super excited........πŸ˜†

i too hope sam tht tumhara teer nishana chuk jaaye & crazies get wht they were dreaming day & night since the KBM ... & i saw how much he was excited it's so evident from his eyes ...& how he looking at her πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... & even his interview ...πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey crazies did you notice that NE is not there during the wedding rituals.......wow we get to see the wedding with AA.....dream come true.....

I hope Arjun has kidnapped NE and they both get lost in the jungle and are not found forever.....silly imagination but anything to get rid of AA
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hey crazies did you notice that NE is not there during the wedding rituals.......wow we get to see the wedding with AA.....dream come true.....

I hope Arjun has kidnapped NE and they both get lost in the jungle and are not found forever.....silly imagination but anything to get rid of AA

if Arjun kidnaps Annie till the wedding and SR are over and done with... i would personally thank Arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun please kidnap Annie...and CV's we dont need to see him kidnapping her... and please no more mArjAnie... we want only Maan & Geet's wedding and SR till SaturdayπŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

whoa dee...................what an idea!!!!!!!!!!11

hope so yaar.................

provided there is no jungle me mangal🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 at least spare us that 🀒🀒🀒🀒