Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

haha dear mein toh sirf teri taang keech rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............i love u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—...............aur haan ur koshish safal hui tu ab hum sabke saath chal rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..........and aboutt haq cheena dear mein toh tumhe haq deh rahi hu woh bhi khushi khushi kyunki v crazies believe in caring ans sharingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............abt Marjaani don't even start they r just😑............also i wud never want our lovely MAANEET to learn anything frm Marjaani...........Marjaani confused aur selfish hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....................MAANEET ko hum crazies seekhadengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but i think MAANEET sab kuch kudh hi seekh lenge hopefullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even i luv u yar πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— thank god meri koshish safal hui... me along wit other crazies par haan yar... aash is leading us...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur haq... mein tumhara haq cheen na nahi chahthi.. esp is maamle mein πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ i hope maaneet jald hi seekh le sab kuch πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar...😊 hum sab ki muraad poori ho 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

last three options ...i don't think is possible....i mean if the doc asked maan to think about the baby matter over the next 2 days msk would not have been this happy.....
1st two options possible.....
hima earlier i had doubt whether dadi knows about the baby......now do you think arhun might know about the baby.....again at  later stage it might be reveled

samata u know abt dadi knowing abt baby she is sensible and smart........she could connect the dots bcuz v were never shown exactly how she came to know about Geet's pregnancy but this Arjun who is so confused and psycho like his sis...........eventhough he might know abt Geet's pregnancy he might not be able to connect the dots to how Geet might have got pregnant and y Khuranas hate NT so much..............kys kare NT aur Arjun ka dimmag...........u know wat i mean right?!

about whether there is abortion or not i just hope cvs show logic this time atleast unlike last time...........v all wish there will be no abortion and both Geet and Khushi will be safe so that MAANEET can finally enjoy their dream wedding😊😊😊
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

samata u know abt dadi knowing abt baby she is sensible and smart........she could connect the dots bcuz v were never shown exactly how she came to know about Geet's pregnancy but this Arjun who is so confused and psycho like his sis...........eventhough he might know abt Geet's pregnancy he might not be able to connect the dots to how Geet might have got pregnant and y Khuranas hate NT so much..............kys kare NT aur Arjun ka dimmag...........u know wat i mean right?!

about whether there is abortion or not i just hope cvs show logic this time atleast unlike last time...........

I agree Spee.....so much is happening and that dumb Arjun cannot find out why these people hate NT so much and why is Geet's own brother trying to kill her......any other normal human being would question all these but that dumb idiot just listens blindly to his evil sis and starts planning revenge........both Arjun and the CV's are totally dumb😑
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

haha dear mein toh sirf teri taang keech rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............i love u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—...............aur haan ur koshish safal hui tu ab hum sabke saath chal rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..........and aboutt haq cheena dear mein toh tumhe haq deh rahi hu woh bhi khushi khushi kyunki v crazies believe in caring ans sharingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............abt Marjaani don't even start they r just😑............also i wud never want our lovely MAANEET to learn anything frm Marjaani...........Marjaani confused aur selfish hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....................MAANEET ko hum crazies seekhadengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but i think MAANEET sab kuch kudh hi seekh lenge hopefullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even i luv u yar πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— hum sab toh saath chal rahe hai.. par aash humein lead kar rahi hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so v need to work on tat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† and abt haq... mein cheena nahi chahti hoon yar tumhara.. so tum apna ye haq toh rakho πŸ˜† and i hope maneet learn by themselvesπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.....
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bharkha

aur haan... aash spee deepti ixu mona dew samata reena ashi nandita and all crazy pplll..... me gonna open thread this friday...

i hope they show SR 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

sun rahey ho na......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

u lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hi Guys

Firstly swelling with Pride for both Maan...the man who stood up always for truth & justice, one who is so selfless & ever so protective, possessive & caring for his Love..
And Geet ..the woman who stood against her loved ones to do justice with that small growing seed of life in her womb...Proud of this couple who complete eachother with strong warmth of love , respect & trust .

I so wish not to write about anybody but only my Maan & Geet...but some characters though remain in background but hold more importance than others who are forced on us....Some characters who though have less screen space but have made special place in our heart ....

KC Boys & Girls..

Once again they stood up with Maan & Geet, with Khuranas as Friends & Family...If the boys sided Maan as Baratis then girls became Geet's family ....
Pinky for the first time dint fumble & proudly called her DD...her Boss ...Jiju & Jiju sure did yield to his cute rolly-polly sis- in - laws demands
Were as guys when need arised rushed with Maan to reach Geet ...

I don't know if you all followed but i simply adored Adi who was looking at Brij with immense disgust & at Maan with a glow of pride & respect when Geet was talking about Maan to Brij.

Dadi Maa..

True mother for the Khuranas .... she teased & made Maan blush ...toh looked up at Geet with care & love & scolded & put things to light/right for Annie.

MAAN & Maan ki GEET..

My love to you
Makes me feel distinguished from others
And never feel ashamed

I'm proud of you
I'm proud of me
I'm proud of my love to you

He is a man who trusts his instincts as much as he trusts the facts & truth...he knew the truth that Brij is haunting around & he trusted his instinct that in b/w the hustle-bustle of the Wedding Brij will try to score in & man he was right .....He so gifted Geet the bluetooth to stay connected with her to calm her mind till he finally gets to hold her in his arms for the rest of the life & afterwards.

Fighting for her life she runs to reach her life , to Maan...but fate leads her to suffer more in Brij's hand .... but same destiny that brought her so many miseries so many wounds...healed it all , set it all right by answering her all prayers in form of her Savior Maan....

He reached her again ... he heard her cry ... his name .
He saw the reason for all the pain she suffered standing infront of him , under his roof trying to steal away all life .... he fights, he beats him, he wants to kill him.... kill him for trying to kill his Geet & their child..kill him for making him go through hell when he should have been smiling & shining ...

He roars when the low life having failed to hurt Geet physically tries to kill her joy ..shatter her good name

Before he could get his hand around Brij's neck & strangle him for speaking ill of Geet's character ... his 'sherni' speaks ...speaks for herself , for them

She shows the leech his rightful place & glows in her pride of motherhood & love, love, trust, respect & devotion for her man , Maan who like always was defended & protected her from everyone ..everything, from this beast...from destiny ...
She holds his hand & looks upto him with her head held high for having him by her side ......& he glows seeing the fierce pride in her tear filled raging eyes ...

Loved it all....Loved my Maan , Loved his Geet.

Episode & msg for CVs

Not Dreamy , but again amidst so much fear & fight how can one sweet dream
With Brij i hoped the trauma Geet & Maan were made to go through ENDS.....

But CVs surely are set to cash on drama & prolong/drag the wedding & suffering .............

the Doctor is brought by Arjun...NT's bro is this his doing ?

The baby or mother....precap - it spells doom , both on the couple & for the show

Guys 'one bitten , twice shy' ever heard that .....dint you learn by past experience that the baby is accepted & expected...WANTED by most ...almost all of us.....
No true man would want to unburden the child & no true woman would want a mother lose her child ...

So please get into attention before too late

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Loved ur take Nandu .....the episode was superb....everyone was good , even Brij for that matter ...he looked dangerous and ruthless enough for us all to hate him ....and Maan ka toh kuchh kehne ki zaroorat hi nahi lagti ab ...Maan is MAAN for me ...πŸ˜ƒ...Geet too was exceptional in standing up for herself and letting everyone know the reason behind her courage is Maan ....

Liked Daadi for being wid the ladki waale and Pinky calling Maan jijaji was too cute ...

What bothers me is the precap ....why oh why do the cvs not stop at this ....is it not possible for two people to be happily married in tellywood...this answer i'll never know .... they said this was dream wedding but does the dream end after maariage ...jis shaadi ke liya Maan aur Geet faced so many troubles and still went ahead wid it ( going by the fb pics) will it end in causing them misery ...i never understand this concept of getting a ll bit of happiness and which is soon followed by a load full of misery ....

dewdropred thumbnail
@aditi123_78 nice analysis dear πŸ‘lovd it ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

dee spandana...for once at least i want arjun to use his brains.....he saw his sister lying and bam....he is ready to blame msk....why he didn't he try to find out....why his sister was in km in the first place....and what about the gunshot.....he didn't hear it kya....

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

@ dew

reading between geet fainting ....maan holding her in time ...not allowing her to fall ...

i am feeling there is some symbolism hidden in this scene ...

meaning ... 

what ever may happen he will never let her fall apart 

Sorry Hima totally missed the symbolism part earlier.......I agree with you 100%, whatever happens Maan will always be there for Geet, he'll never let anything happen to her that is either physically or emotionally.......what a man.....I want Maan.........why can't all of us have a Maan in our lifeπŸ˜•

it's ok dee
dee tht's the million dollar question we all are asking everyday ... y can't we have maan in our lives 😭😭😭... tht;s the main reason y we all are fighting for him ...πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
are yaar mai hu ya nahi hu.tum log mujhe badnaam karte rahte ho..............😭😭😭😭
ok.today i will do very boring boring thread opening ceremony!!!!!1 and try to mend my ways!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

happy???