Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata me 2 felt the same remember the maa wala dialogue πŸ˜†

Yup! Mothers love is something we are blind sure of ...& for Geet Maan's love holds place on that top pedestal ...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Nandita nice analysis . Kaise itna sochte ho and lekhte ho I am surprised.

thank you so much MonaπŸ˜ƒ
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome crazies... πŸ€—
craziekudi thumbnail
hey hello crazy darlings...

where are ua ll me updated my analysis on pg2...

ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

mai abhi aayi...........

now me reading everyones take....

still on pg 2😭😭😭

nima is cheater!!!!!!!!!!!

that reminds me of KKHH... and 'Rahul is a cheater' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey me back... everyone asleep....thank god.. but have to go sooon..

ixu2 : aash kahaan hai...even me not liking the choice of baby/ geet.... hate cvs for tat...

dew: loved ur posst... indepth analysis...about 10 lakh rupees.. seriously maan wud have defntly given... pinky ke toh rang dang hi badal gaye hai... uske himmat ki toh daath deni padegii... too much guts pinky...mcp ego.. - wat is mcp?????

aarthi : once again nice post... dey gonna show mc track..... hate cvs for that... me also in the list.... n completely agree with u,.. tat v hooked with the unborn baby,...

mona: gr8 post.. haan yar ye cvs humein chain se jeene kya maarne bhi nahi deyenge.... khane peeene.. rehne sone ki toh door kii baath...

drdee142: lovely post.. tumhare confidence ki toh daath deni padegiiiiii... u still thinking that nothin gonna happen to mishti and khushi..... they ll be fine.. loved ur optimisitc nature aur tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar... hey babaji.. dee ke kwaab pooori karna...

sarrm : gr8 post.. roch...u commented powerful dialogues.. haan yarr... even i liked only tat part. the convo between maneet and brij... so sweet of u.. that u thought about DD s acting... yes she a marvellous actress.... dadima teasing... it was nice but i was lost as geet was in danger and cudnt hear  pinky calling jiju.. ithna kho gayee thee mein... need to watch once again..

nandita : awesome post.  esp dadi - true mother for khurannas...loved ur pictorial representation... maan n maan ki geet sahi saalaamath hai..

sprtno: gud post.. agar tum kisi ko dil se chaho toh tumhare..... gr8 line... loved the way u described maan : her saviour parent teacher caretaker lover n last but not the least father of her child.. salute to maan...n yes thanks to bluetooth from ll of us..

rajeev the best - samata.. gud post once again... dhulai hua brij ka.. u made by laugh by tat line... AA yawn - again hilarious yar... msk dint kill brij... thank god... thanks cvs.. n yes v want peaceful wedding....cvs sun rahe ho..

aash: haan yar GC was too gud in hitting brij.. no one commented on tat.. tu na maan ko chodegi nahiiii.... teri nazar ka toh koi jawaab nahi...

luv u all crazies for hating marjaanie s track.....

gud nite all crazies......

sorry babes.was at work.................

mai  to kya yaar?????????

ab maan ko dekhna bhi paap ho gaya???????????????😭😭😭
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

@ bharkha: dont know dear... shes doing a MIA tonight...

welcome Sam...
yeah looks like baby is safe and the wedding will continue on...
but im still 😑 at CV's & 😭 cox CV's are playing with our emotions by bringing this MC track when ever Geet is hurt or faints...

ixu meri jaan what is MIA?????????πŸ˜•
dewdropred thumbnail

@roch

Dadima's acting was just as great. Be it her expressions when she was teasing Maan at the entrance, be it when she realized Geet was in danger, also when Geet made that statement that she was proud to be pregnant ( I loved that particular emotion evident on her face). The best was when she was blasting Annie for being so irresponsible!!!

roch .... dadi did her job ... but she was not even feeling ashamed for wht she did ... & rather was feeling elated whn arjun came to her rescue ....

Why oh why did they have to show Aa track again. I find Annie a bit bimboish, for she still is not flowing with the grave situation where Geet was. She still is floating in her own  world of blind, and utterly devoid of sense love for Arjun. Who has such a long conversation and flirtation when a member of your family has been so gravely been trespassed upon. I am beginning to believe she deserve everybit of pain that Arjun will bestow on her in the name of love. When one gets blined by their own feelings over and above those of their family, without any second thoughts, they deserve to be in a soup that she soon will drown in!!!

And cvs for goodness sake, we DO NOT want to see these two AA's make out. If there is anyone we want to see make out and makeout well, its MSK and Geet. I cannot stress this enough. (That precap where Arjun is trying to kiss Annie does not do anything but cause a tidal wave of nausea for a lot of us, its Maan and Geet that will cause us to swoon)

roch ....she really is behaving in a very very irresponsible way ... her true colours are already out .... we will very soon see how selfish she can be in future episode ... over there geet is in a life & death situation ... this woman is romancing even without having second thoughts ,.... no wonder we all hate her .... agree roch ... this is really too much ...and not what we want to see ...

ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ixu meri jaan what is MIA?????????πŸ˜•
Missing In Action dearie....

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nandu thanks
@aash loved ur analysis...if is not letting me like ur post
@hima let me know what do you think about my theory dear....about arjun?