KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
new FB photos... feeling a little better after seeing them

thank you Daisy .....yes he always makes us proud & love him more & more
@ rajeev the best

"aa romance/revenge was a total yawn for meπŸ€”

precap....cvs how many times we are going to witness the baby scare track.....
we already had this track before....and top of it all you are showing that on the date of maaneet marriage..... their future mu is built.. on this day only
i don't know msk will decide.....but frankly speaking......you need not show this track on the date of their wedding date.....πŸ˜”

guys enough with drama...can we have a peaceful wedding now....
i am sure after marriage there will be rift between geet and maan with the baby as  well as because of aa relationship...."  

I totally agree with you . Frist Aa and now the precap . Ye CVS ne repitatively baby track ko use kar rahi hai . and this is happen on the date of Marriage . Dreamy weddind ka matlab kya rahe gaya , We want marriage first . AA and  baby issue will create problem
 with Maaneet .And aur ek baat  no Sr now . CVS  ne path clear kar lia .

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hima, @sarrm @nandu@spandana@dee @ijjat
@sumona
loved ur takes crazies....if is just not letting me like ur post.

thank you dear ..
@ Hima - thanks buddy

arti & mona ... nice analysis ...

hey me back... everyone asleep....thank god.. but have to go sooon..

ixu2 : aash kahaan hai...even me not liking the choice of baby/ geet.... hate cvs for tat...

dew: loved ur posst... indepth analysis...about 10 lakh rupees.. seriously maan wud have defntly given... pinky ke toh rang dang hi badal gaye hai... uske himmat ki toh daath deni padegii... too much guts pinky...mcp ego.. - wat is mcp?????

aarthi : once again nice post... dey gonna show mc track..... hate cvs for that... me also in the list.... n completely agree with u,.. tat v hooked with the unborn baby,...

mona: gr8 post.. haan yar ye cvs humein chain se jeene kya maarne bhi nahi deyenge.... khane peeene.. rehne sone ki toh door kii baath...

drdee142: lovely post.. tumhare confidence ki toh daath deni padegiiiiii... u still thinking that nothin gonna happen to mishti and khushi..... they ll be fine.. loved ur optimisitc nature aur tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar... hey babaji.. dee ke kwaab pooori karna...

sarrm : gr8 post.. roch...u commented powerful dialogues.. haan yarr... even i liked only tat part. the convo between maneet and brij... so sweet of u.. that u thought about DD s acting... yes she a marvellous actress.... dadima teasing... it was nice but i was lost as geet was in danger and cudnt hear  pinky calling jiju.. ithna kho gayee thee mein... need to watch once again..

nandita : awesome post.  esp dadi - true mother for khurannas...loved ur pictorial representation... maan n maan ki geet sahi saalaamath hai..

sprtno: gud post.. agar tum kisi ko dil se chaho toh tumhare..... gr8 line... loved the way u described maan : her saviour parent teacher caretaker lover n last but not the least father of her child.. salute to maan...n yes thanks to bluetooth from ll of us..

rajeev the best - samata.. gud post once again... dhulai hua brij ka.. u made by laugh by tat line... AA yawn - again hilarious yar... msk dint kill brij... thank god... thanks cvs.. n yes v want peaceful wedding....cvs sun rahe ho..

aash: haan yar GC was too gud in hitting brij.. no one commented on tat.. tu na maan ko chodegi nahiiii.... teri nazar ka toh koi jawaab nahi...

ashi : haan yar.. wat do cvs mean by "dream wedding"

maneet 1985: hey deepti.. ur post on brij...
jab se aaya hain show mein yehi baat dohra dohra mujhko sach mein bore kar diya!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£.. made me laugh 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

luv u all crazies for hating marjaanie s track.....

gud nite all crazies......

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
@ DEW DI:  di me also posted some wat the same analysis of symbolism wi u have posted

nandu, ijjat...thanks dear for the pics...
looks like the baby is safe.....

its just another drama brought in..no miscarriage happening..they know it now we love the baby too...
they could have made it happen long back if they wanted it to get done
@ bharkha: dont know dear... shes doing a MIA tonight...

welcome Sam...
yeah looks like baby is safe and the wedding will continue on...
but im still 😑 at CV's & 😭 cox CV's are playing with our emotions by bringing this MC track when ever Geet is hurt or faints...