nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
edited my reserved spot on pg 1
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ix2u

off topic: is it just me or is Hima, using Maan's name more than usual πŸ˜†.... aashu yaar where are you???

Ijjat, Hima is slowly trying to take over from us........who's making the timetable.....only half an hour per week for HimaπŸ˜†
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dewdrop fantastic post and analysis. Loved reading it and think we are on the same wavelenght!!!

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Found this to be one of the really powerful dialogues to be delivered tonight!!! Loved the conviction, pride, love and finally the conscious decision with those words to leave her past behind once and for all. Loved the eye lock that followed those words. Maan was bound to her yet again and oh so strongly, if its at all possible any more.

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Very Very true. Life has a way of testing you just when you start believing in something/someone very much. Its almost as if life is giving you another chance to deny what you so convincingly believed. And that's whats gonna happen with geet. She will yet again face a situation in her life where her very statements will under severe test. Her love, her conviction, her belief everything will go through an upheavel that may be unbearable. But again, Maan will be with her, whether she acknowledges it through her pain or not.

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek 😭😭😭😭... She tried her level best to fight Brij 😭😭😭... she tried to use the blue tooth ...

I loved the way she yelled at the top of her voice for Maan. I loved her expressions, she was again at her best, proving that when it comes to enacting crucial scenes no one can beat her!!! SHe was simply superb. Loved it when she thwacked him on the head and grabbed the bluetooth. Very sharp move, unlike helpless Geet.... Very proactive considering the situation.

but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out😭😭😭😭 ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

I was there yelling at him, that he would get his butt kicked royally, and he did get the beating he deserved!!! He should have been dished out more, but consedering the situation, this was fair enough. Maan was good, but tonight, Geet was the rocking star for me!!!

geet's confidence was great πŸ‘... this time while she was  waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑😑😑😑😑😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Agree completely. This is the Geet I have always wanted to see, the one that faces the situation while giving back in whataever manner, she has been dished out!!! Before this, Geet was shown just as proactive when she had shoved that brij into jail!!!

Loved the whole Door roka ribbon cutting rasam ... don't know the name of the rasam  .... luved the nok jhok between jiju saali dadi & KC staff .... maan ready to give the money ...

Yes that was lovely, but i was too worried about Geet and impatient for Maan to find out about her. But it was well executed.

i guess if they asked 10 lakhs or more he would have certainly given the amount what they asked ... 

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

must mention ... pinky tho bahut himmat wali ho gayi hain ... maan ko jwala mukhi bulane waali pinky aaj usi maan ko jiju bhula rahin hain ... me loved it ....

Pinky knew she was safe today!!! Woh phir se chuha ban jayegi, office mein. She is very adaptive our Pinky, like her calling him jijaji

dadi supporting the girls & maan giving away to them easily ... everything was great ....
⭐️⭐️⭐️

in the mean while geet ... was successful in running away ... she again showed her spontaneity by picking up the blue tooth & running out after hitting her jhahil kamina bhai & while running calling out for maan ...

Very important move that just seperated her from being a mere victim to being a lady who will fight for her rights and her life and will band bajaofy in her own way!!! Way to go Geet!!!

As expected Blue tooth was the saviour of the day for maan & Maan ki geet ...  maan rushing towards her to help her ... & not only maan ...loved the way how the entire KC boys ran after maan to save geet every one knew what the problem was ...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

maan beating kamina salah(excuse me & sorry for the lang.... but technically he is the salah of maan...so we can
use that term over here for him ....) to pulp ... loved the scene ...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WOuld have loved to see Maan attack him the way Maan had attacked that block of ice. Some real karate moves!!! But this was naturally executed in the situation.

but was scared to death as all the lamp stands were there ...
i was scared that what if brij falls on one of the stands & that pierces through his stomach ... me & my crazy imagination ... nothing of that sort happened ... me thanking god for that ... & finally the security got hold of kamina salah & KC boys maan ...

πŸ˜•

analysis in progress ....
will continue ....

Precap ...:-

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
post updated on p2 crazies😊😊😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hi Guys

Firstly swelling with Pride for both Maan...the man who stood up always for truth & justice, one who is so selfless & ever so protective, possessive & caring for his Love..
And Geet ..the woman who stood against her loved ones to do justice with that small growing seed of life in her womb...Proud of this couple who complete eachother with strong warmth of love , respect & trust .

I so wish not to write about anybody but only my Maan & Geet...but some characters though remain in background but hold more importance than others who are forced on us....Some characters who though have less screen space but have made special place in our heart ....

KC Boys & Girls..

Once again they stood up with Maan & Geet, with Khuranas as Friends & Family...If the boys sided Maan as Baratis then girls became Geet's family ....
Pinky for the first time dint fumble & proudly called her DD...her Boss ...Jiju & Jiju sure did yield to his cute rolly-polly sis- in - laws demands
Were as guys when need arised rushed with Maan to reach Geet ...

I don't know if you all followed but i simply adored Adi who was looking at Brij with immense disgust & at Maan with a glow of pride & respect when Geet was talking about Maan to Brij.

Dadi Maa..

True mother for the Khuranas .... she teased & made Maan blush ...toh looked up at Geet with care & love & scolded & put things to light/right for Annie.

MAAN & Maan ki GEET..

My love to you
Makes me feel distinguished from others
And never feel ashamed

I'm proud of you
I'm proud of me
I'm proud of my love to you

He is a man who trusts his instincts as much as he trusts the facts & truth...he knew the truth that Brij is haunting around & he trusted his instinct that in b/w the hustle-bustle of the Wedding Brij will try to score in & man he was right .....He so gifted Geet the bluetooth to stay connected with her to calm her mind till he finally gets to hold her in his arms for the rest of the life & afterwards.

Fighting for her life she runs to reach her life , to Maan...but fate leads her to suffer more in Brij's hand .... but same destiny that brought her so many miseries so many wounds...healed it all , set it all right by answering her all prayers in form of her Savior Maan....

He reached her again ... he heard her cry ... his name .
He saw the reason for all the pain she suffered standing infront of him , under his roof trying to steal away all life .... he fights, he beats him, he wants to kill him.... kill him for trying to kill his Geet & their child..kill him for making him go through hell when he should have been smiling & shining ...

He roars when the low life having failed to hurt Geet physically tries to kill her joy ..shatter her good name

Before he could get his hand around Brij's neck & strangle him for speaking ill of Geet's character ... his 'sherni' speaks ...speaks for herself , for them

She shows the leech his rightful place & glows in her pride of motherhood & love, love, trust, respect & devotion for her man , Maan who like always was defended & protected her from everyone ..everything, from this beast...from destiny ...
She holds his hand & looks upto him with her head held high for having him by her side ......& he glows seeing the fierce pride in her tear filled raging eyes ...

Loved it all....Loved my Maan , Loved his Geet.

Episode & msg for CVs

Not Dreamy , but again amidst so much fear & fight how can one sweet dream
With Brij i hoped the trauma Geet & Maan were mde to go through ENDS.....

But CVs surely are set to cash on drama & prolong/drag the wedding & suffering .............
The baby or mother....precap - it spells doom , both on the couple & for the show

Guys 'one bitten , twice shy' ever heard that .....dint you learn by past experience that the baby is accepted & expected...WANTED by most ...almost all of us.....
No true man would want to unburden the child & no true woman would want a mother lose her child ...
So please get into attention before too late

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Nandita.......after a long time I can comment on your post while you are logged in, all these past few days, I came in only the next day and so couldn't communicate with you. Missed the communication

Loved your "Maan & Maan Ki Geet", you've written a poem after so many days & again it's perfect for them & for the situation.

Oh I think today we're all so proud of Maan.......that's why we love that man so much. 

I'm sure the CV's will not dare do anything to harm either Geet or the baby they wouldn't dare, I think if they do something like this it will be the final straw for us fans.
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Ijjat, Hima is slowly trying to take over from us........who's making the timetable.....only half an hour per week for HimaπŸ˜†

she is not allowed to say Maan's name for a week cox last night there was no maha epi... she told aashu and me that we can give her any sazaa that we want...and what better sazaa for any crazy to not think, speak or dream about Maan for a whole week...
so shes resisting us and saying Maan's name more than usual πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at this rate i wont be giving her even 15 mins per week πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

dee,nandu,roch ... nice analysis ...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima, @sarrm @nandu@spandana@dee @ijjat
@sumona
loved ur takes crazies....if is just not letting me like ur post.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

NO MISCARRIAGE TO HAPPEN
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
edited ma post in page 1... and guys no MC ... Geet and baby will be fine